1/2

will tomorrow be the same
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“I need your help with something.”

 

“Yeah?” Bin spins around in his seat, discreetly taking in the wet hair look of his roommate as he enters their room. Dongmin is too busy running fingers through the fringe plastered against his forehead and dropping his book bag with an unceremonious slump against his chair to notice how Bin’s gazing at him.

 

“I’ll help you with whatever, but you should first dry off. Did you get caught in the rain?” Dongmin looks up and sees a pretty frown on Bin’s face. He gulps – the butterflies are once again fluttering up against his chest. They increase in speed as he rolls around his next words in his head, like a pebble ready to be thrown into a still pond.

 

“No, I’ll do that later. If I push this off, I’m afraid I’ll lose my confidence.”

                     

Bin tilts his head innocently to the side, like a puppy. “Oh?”

 

“Please don’t ask too many questions. I-I’ve been placed in a compromising position and I have a request that sounds silly.” Dongmin’s breath catches in his throat when Bin reaches out and grabs his hand in reassurance.

 

“Don’t worry Minnie. Even if you need to hide a dead body, I’ll be your accomplice.” The small, amused smile Bin gives him makes Dongmin almost feel guilty.

 

“It’s probably worse than that.” He takes a deep breath and looks at a faraway point right above Bin’s shoulder. In his peripheral vision, he sees the frown deepen on Bin’s face. But he goes for it anyways.

 

“Can you teach me how to kiss?”

 

The silence scares Dongmin, but he finds hope in the fact that the other hasn’t let go of his hand. He chances a glance at his roommate, who has an unreadable look on his face.

 

“Why me?” Bin finally asks, pulling Dongmin closer but the older makes no protest.

 

“Because I trust you the most.” It almost sounds like a question, but there was absolutely no way Dongmin was going to reveal the truth. That he has always dreamed of tasting Bin’s lips or that he has imagined long, endless make-out sessions with Bin and Bin only. Because he highly doubts that the other likes him that way, considering that the younger has had a girlfriend and has kissed before.

 

Bin doesn’t say anything, letting his actions direct the flow of their conversation. He stands up and pulls Dongmin to his bed, intertwining his fingers with Dongmin’s. They sit on the bed, knees barely touching, when Bin breaks the silence.

 

“I’ll do it.”

 

Dongmin lets out a gasp of air he didn’t know he was holding and impulsively punches Bin’s shoulder in relief.

 

“I was so afraid you’ll say no,” Dongmin breathes in deeply, “else then I’ll be screwed.”

 

Bin doesn’t meet Dongmin’s eyes, “Well it’s really hard for me to say no to you.” But he perks up immediately with an unusually curious glint to his eyes, “Why is this so important though?”

 

Dongmin rolls his eyes.

 

“Jinwoo, the , signed me up for the kissing booth for the upcoming Valentine’s Day fair. And it’s even worse because I’ll be kissing strangers that pay the fee!”

 

The immediate tightening hold of Bin’s intertwined fingers with Dongmin’s is a surprise, as well as the sudden chill in the surrounding atmosphere. But Dongmin’s too busy thinking back to Jinwoo’s words. He doesn’t mention that Jinwoo only did that so that Dongmin can move on from his futile crush on Bin, words that didn’t make sense to Dongmin because he remembered the blondie was about to say something else only to stop and change subjects.

 

“I’ll teach you to be the best kisser in the world.” Bin says after a long pause. He’s staring determinedly at Dongmin’s lips and then at Dongmin with a smile that doesn’t quite meet his eyes.

 

Dongmin doesn’t get the opportunity to question Bin’s strange response, because the younger suddenly leans in absurdly close. Close enough that Dongmin can smell the sweet fragrance that definitively reminds him of home and of Bin. He almost kisses Bin right then and there, just from getting dizzy from the scent. But Bin’s ever decreasing proximity with Dongmin’s blushing face reminds him to move back. The only other direction being behind and Dongmin lets out a yelp as Bin pins him down against the bed.

 

“Wait Binnie! I think we should take it slow.” Dongmin’s cheeks are unbearably warm and if he had looked at Bin instead of everywhere else, he would have seen that the other’s cheeks could rival his own.

 

“Right.” Bin lets out a nervous laugh as he gets off Dongmin.

 

“How about you lean against the wall,” Bin hands him a pillow, “And I’ll take it from here?” The playful tone in his voice makes Dongmin smile, and he gingerly hugs the offered pillow as he bends his knees up to his chest so that he can create space for Bin to move forward, whom naturally takes claim to Dongmin’s offer.

 

Dongmin watches with wide eyes and a rapidly beating heart as Bin crawls up before him and places his hands on either side of Dongmin against the wall, encasing him protectively in his embrace.

 

He holds his breath as Bin’s face nears his, and unconsciously bites his bottom lip in anticipation. He misses how Bin’s eyes dart to his tongue, too focused on calming down his own heart.

 

“I don’t know what kind of kisses Jinwoo’s making you do so I’ll start with the simple ones.” Bin’s words breathe out against Dongmin’s lips, and Dongmin allows his eyes to flutter close as Bin closes the distance.

 

Oh.

 

A gentle ghost of a kiss on his nose, and Bin’s retreating just as quickly as he snatched Dongmin’s first nose peck. But it’s enough to increase Dongmin’s own heart beat as he unconsciously brings a sweatered paw to the aforementioned spot, eyes blinking open rapidly to couple with his reddening cheeks.

 

Bin notices his reaction, and scratches the back of his neck in embarrassment. “Was that unexpected? I wasn’t sure if I wanted to start with your lips.” He gulps, eyes darting to the blanket at their side. “I figured I’ll start with more sweet and innocent kisses first.” Bin shifts his position on the bed as his last words fall out doubtfully.

 

“It’s okay.”

 

Bin looks down a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter