Are you even human?

Are you even human?

 

 

"Are you even human?"

 

 

Min Yoongi hates waking up early, especially if he needs to go out. If he really can't help leaving his warm and cozy bed to go out into Seoul's cold and foggy weather he always accurately chooses his path to be sure to meet the least number of people possible; in fact, he hates crowded places.

But that's not all, he's also terribly lazy so he hates walking  and he always struggles wheter to win his lazyness and just walk to avoid taking that crazily packed buses or taking the crowded public transport in order to spare him the much hated morning walk. Just like that, every time he goes out he faces an interior dilemma that wears him out to the point for him to wish to be able to stay in his studio all day by himself with no noisy peole chatting and laughing way too loudly in the subway or people bumping into him in the streets. But let's face it, that's not possible.

When he gets back home the first thing he does after taking off his shoes is throwing himself on the sofa, taking out his notebook to start working on his music. Before he can even realize it he falls asleep and by the time you get home he is still sleeping soundly. You prepare a snack for the two of you; he loves having milk and biscuits instead of having a proper dinner so you decide to make a nice cup of hot chocolate and take out some cookies. As if waken up by the rich scent of chocolate a still half asleep Yoongi yawns cutely, rubs his eyes with the back of his hand and stretches his arms while turning around to the kitchen. The light is too bright therefore he looks at you with one eye closed trying to adapt to the new lightning.

“y/n, you're home”

You smile gently as you're heart thumbs a little bit faster because of the cuteness of the boy in front of you;

“Good-evening, Suga, did you sleep well?” You say as you approach him with a tray in your hands.

Yoongi stretches out his neck to look at what you had in your hands and you could swear you saw his eyes brighten up the moment he saw his favorite biscuits in it. As you lay the tray on the little table in front of your sofa he pulls out his harms to grab you from your waist and pull you into a hug. 

“You know you are the best, don't you?”

You laugh at the sudden demonstration of affection and ruffle his hair,

“Lets just eat, or else it'll get cold”.

After dinner you wash the dishes as Yoongi takes a shower, he usually takes less than ten minutes to come out from the bathroom, that's why you always let him go first. By the time you finish tidying up the kitchen Yoongi has already come out so it's your turn to get into the shower. When you go back to your room Yoongi is laying on your bed and as he hears you enter the room he starts following you with his eyes while you are putting on your pajamas. When you finally get into under the covers he extends his arm pulling you near to him. You start caressing the back of his head as his yawns once again.

“Are you even human, Min Yoongi?” You say laughing,

“Why do you ask” he says, voice deep and calm as he opens his eyes to look at you.

“I was just wondering, you look more like a cat to me, a cute kitten”

He frowns and detangles his legs from yours as he turns his back to you, you laugh:

“Oh come on!"

You hug him from the back as you whisper a “here kitty, kitty!” in his ear. Yoongi pulls the covers leaving you uncovered. You only laugh harder and get yourself closer to him in order to keep warm. 

He finally sights loudly as he turns over and grabs your chin and pressing his lips to yours. When he pulls back he has a smirk on his face; 

“Do cats do things like this too?” 

You smirk in turn linking your arms over his shoulders and pulling him towards you to press your lips together once again as you think: "You're definitely a cat".

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

Soo.. this is my first time writing about Suga, It's just a random oneshot so sorry if it doesn't make much sense!

I really hope you enjoyed it anyways, see you soon! 

 

p.s. I'm currently writing other Chanbaek fics and I plan to write another Chansoo or Kaisoo really soon, so stay tuned!