Final

First Snow In Seoul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina and Sana are two childhood best friends who always spend most of their time together. They didn’t even missed spending time during the Christmas season. Back in the early days, even though distance separates them and Sana living away from Mina by an hour, Mina will always travel to Osaka, just for Sana, especially during Christmas. Then, as years passed by, they had plans on seeing snow out of Japan. Sana suggested experiencing snow in Seoul. Without hesitation, Mina agreed with it.

Both of them had just graduated university together. Never once throughout their school life that Sana mentioned about boys. For Mina, it feels weird because Sana grew up really prettily that people often tried to hit up on her and she rejects it. Mina just eventually tries to shrug off the feeling of her heart racing whenever she sees Sana now. That’s not the case, the development of her feelings towards Sana changes a lot. Just by getting all tensed up whenever they get close, feeling all shy and nervous. She doesn’t see Sana as her best friend sometimes, but she wanted it to be more. Just, she’s afraid that Sana doesn’t have the same mutual feelings as her.

Just few days before the trip, Mina decided to look for a ring. Mina had gathered all her courage to confess during the snow fall. Regardless of what the answer is, even if Sana rejects her, she had her words kept safe inside her mind. Mina bought a silver ring which is costly from Swarovski. A heart shaped ring to be precise. She got herself one too. Not only symbolizing her love for Sana, but also for their friendship.

The day they’re leaving for Seoul

“Finally the day had arrived! So, are you ready and excited?”

“Yes. I’m always ready when it comes to spending time with you. Having you by my side is already a blessing” Mina gave off her gummy smile that literally made Sana blushed furiously.

“You’re such a cheesy penguin! C’mon, let’s go! I can’t wait to catch the first snow in Seoul” Sana grabs her luggage and intertwines her fingers with Mina. Mina swore she literally just froze for a good 5 secs before reality hits her back that she saw Sana blushing and holding her hand.

They headed towards the cab and settled their belongings in the trunk before moving off to the airport. In the cab, all Mina could do is just hold Sana’s hand closely and rubbing her thumb against it. The softness of her hand drove Mina crazy, like she wished she could hold that hand infinitely. She just wanted to make sure that Sana feels secure with her as they are going to another country.

The duration of their flight is almost 2 hours but they both couldn’t contain their excitement so they didn’t take a nap and stayed awake throughout. Sana eventually finds it fascinating to see how Mina is talking about their snow venture trip. She finds Mina so damn attractive. Ever since young, she always dreamed to go on a vacation with Mina. Aside from that, the blonde is curious when it comes to attending a new environment like graduating from secondary school to college and then university. Thus, with having Mina by her side, she looked forward to each day with her and even braved herself to try new things. Having that said, going on this vacation made her realized that she had achieved this dream.

A couple of hours just passed by quickly just like that. They went to take their luggage and head off to their hotel. Along their journey to Seoul from Incheon Airport, they both wowed at the sceneries that greeted them.

“I’m going to love Seoul so much. Let’s make it to a month next time” Sana shows her charming smile which made Mina burst into laughter because Sana is just so cute.

“Already planning huh princess? Though it’s only for a week but let’s make most of our time here!” Mina pinches both of Sana’s fluffy cheeks.

Arriving at their hotel, they quickly check in and unpacked their stuffs. Sana went to open the curtai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter