Tiffany

I choose you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                            

 

                                   

 

 

Tiffany

 

I’m sorry Jeongyeon.. but I’ve someone else in my mind now.’

With that, Nayeon left. Decided go to Fany house, she took other path from her usual way ,leads to Fany house.

“I’m home.” Nayeon called from the front door. But no response. She look inside tried to find Tiffany. Prince run to Nayeon. Nayeon embrace Prince,

“where’s Fany unnie?” Nayeon asked the innocent puppy, which of course he won’t answer it, just tilted his head to side. Nayeon chuckled, ruffled Prince. “no way you would answer me right?” Nayeon put him down. She went to kitchen ,tried to find some food. She grabs a sandwich and munches it. She tried to call Fany but she didn’t pick up. So she just inform her with message. She decided to change her school uniform and wait for Fany. While watching TV, her eyes got heavy. Prince keep a good company, laid beside her on the couch. Later she fell asleep.

Nayeon slowly open her eyes when Prince leaped off from her, wakes her from sleep. It was raining heavily outside. She glance clock on the wall, 11 pm. Nayeon woke, already makes her way upstairs but then as she reached her room, she heard door closed from downstairs. She waste no time running all the way downstairs. “unnie??” she called, but no answer. She tried to find Fany but no sign of her. then she turn, and gasped as she saw Fany all soaked.

“unnie!” Nayeon grab a towel and wrapped it around Fany. Fany remained silent.

“unnie, what happened??” asked Nayeon worriedly, as she grab another towel drying Fany’s hairs. She got scared since Fany silence. She brought Fany to bathroom. Finished dress up, she quickly went to Fany. “unnie..gwenchana?” asked Nayeon concernly. Fany still look the ground, laid her head on Nayeon’s chest. Nayeon hug her.

“unnie.. what’s wrong?”

“i.. just broke up with my ex.” Nayeon widened her eyes. “w-what?”

“…Taeyeon don’t want to be with me anymore.”

“n-no way.. don’t tell me.. you’ve been dating her all this time?! I thought she just a friend.” Nayeon  can’t believe her ears. She quickly stood. “I’ll get her back!”

“b-bo? Don’t do that.”

“why? You love her right?! I’ll explained all.” Told Nayeon, but Fany held her wrist while shook her head. She looks floor as she talked,

“just don’t. okay? Please?” plead Fany. Nayeon sighed, sat next to Fany. She hug her.

“I’m really sorry. Because of me, you break up with Taeyeon unnie. Seriously, sorry.” Fany just shook her head, telling that it wasn’t Nayeon fault.

 

 

Taeyeon was talking with Yoona and Hyoyeon, when Nayeon come to her. Taeyeon expression change soon she saw Nayeon. Nayeon bowed to her sunbae, look at Taeyeon. Taeyeon crossed her arm.

“what do you want?”

“s-sunbaenim.. T-taeyeon sunbaenim.. I need to tell you something.”

“if it about Tiffany, then I don’t want to hear it.” Replied Taeyeon , walked away with her friends. Nayeon was sad, with the cold attitude of her sunbae. she worried of Fany. She knows, Fany loves Taeyeon very much. Now, thinking back of her selfish request , she regret it. But, Taeyeon give her permission last time! So, it not fully her fault.

After they broke up, Fany always alone. its not like she didn’t have other friends than Taeyeon but she want to be alone. Nayeon was worried , because Fany the bright and cheerful girl that she used to know now become all gloomy and silent. She want the old Fany back.

“unnie, is there anything I could do for you? I-I mean.. if not bringing back Taeyeon unnie to you, other things that you want? Anything. I’ll do it.” Fany just shook her head, smiled. She don’t want anything.

“oh there is something you can do.” Mumbled Fany. Nayeon looked at her eagerly.

“leave me alone.”

 

 

Nayeon told everything to Mina, regret her stupid action. Now, she’s wailing on Mina. Mina just calmed her, trying to figure out the problem too. She know, Nayeon love Fany sooo much. that if Fany threw her away from her life she’ll be the most depressing girl in the world.

“I always thought that you like Jeongyeon all this time,” mumbled Mina, caressed Nayeon’s hairs.

“but I’m wrong.” Nayeon looks up.

“w-whae?”

“because you’re in love with Tiffany sunbaenim.” Told Mina. Nayeon wiped her tears, pouted.

“n-no way! Theres no way I like her.. right?”

“yes, you’re. you can’t live without her, that , as long as she won’t throw you away from her life, you willing to get Taeyeon back for her eventhough it’s would hurting you a lot. Just look at you now. All miserable because of Tiffany sunbaenim’s words. Just because she asked you to leave her alone, mean you need to leave her forever. Maybe, she just need some time.”

“j-jeongmal..?”

Mina nodded, cupped Nayeon face. “now, can you please bring back my best frien

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter