Two

Forget Me Not

December 7, 2016

It’s a chaos morning when everyone is here and there in the dorm looking so busier than ever.

“Hyung..Did you see my Justin Bieber t-shirt? The black one” Hyuk shout from his room. Honestly he didn’t know which hyung he asked, as long as one of them could answer him.

“It’s in your wardrobe though. I put in into the second drawer!!” Hongbin who heard the maknae give the respond as he also busy packing his bag.

“Just where the hell I put my blue sunglasses? Why it isn’t there anymore?”

Here come Wonshik who is looking for his favourite sunglasses throughout his shared room with Hyuk. He immediately run to Jaehwan room beside his room and just barged into without knocking.

“Hyung, did you take my blue sunglasses?”

Jaehwan quickly point his finger at the small table beside the bed.

“Why did you take this without telling me? Haishhh..” Wonshik groan annoyed.

“Yah! Did you remember that you put it there last time after you showed me that bought it? How funny you are to accuse me…” Jaehwan pouted.

Wonshik squeal when he saw that hyung suddenly sulky at him.

“Sorry hyung..I don’t remember it..You know me right??” Wonshik wiggle his brows in front of Jaehwan making the hyung smile.

“Guys…” Hakyeon called all of the members from the living room.

“Breakfast.. Leave whatever things you did now..”

The leader already sits at the dining table waiting for s to join him. He decides to prepare them breakfast before they leaving to Vietnam this noon.

“Wow..I can’t believe Hakyeon hyung prepared all of this alone..” Hyuk chuckled and take a sit beside Hakyeon followed by Hongbin.

Hakyeon only smile at Hyuk’s tease. He is so used to it by now. Honestly he is so proud of himself for being able to prepare them a breakfast because the last time he did was at Jeju Island when they recording for One Fine Day. Yes, that was the last because the members simply said “the food isn’t taste good”.  

The breakfast went so well as usual. When it comes to food, none of them are making any noise or even talking. That becomes the habit of the group.

“Don’t forget to text me or call me when you guys arrive there. Immediately..” Hakyeon press on the word “immediately” as he knows the members would take longer time to follow his words.

“Don’t worry hyung..We will” Jaehwan said confidently.

“Make sure you got enough money to buy food. Stay stick together with the production crew. And don’t go far away from the others” Hakyeon reminding them all as his eyes followed each of the members movement throughout the living room.

“Hyung...We are not kid anymore. We know how take care ourselves” Hongbin rounded his eyes to Hakyeon.

“I just want to remind you guys. We don’t know what might happen in the foreign country we aren’t used to..If only I were there, I will take care each one of you..” Hakyeon defending himself.

Taekwoon sit beside him on the couch. “Don’t worry..I am there with the dongsaengs..I will take care of them on behalf of you..Okay?”

Hakyeon nodded and smile relief with Taekwoon words. He knows he can count on him.

“Take care guys. Don’t forget to buy me some souvenir from Vietnam. You guys better buy..”

He sends them from the garage of their apartment until the car left the building. Suddenly he feels sad. This was the first time ever the 5 VIXX went to overseas without him to filming for a travel show. Can they survive there without getting any trouble? He wishes for the best for s.

“Go and come back safely, kids.. Don’t forget me”