One

Forget Me Not

November 1, 2016

It’s nothing abnormal happen today. As usual, getting up from bed, washing up, wore nice and comfortable shirt, breakfast and leaving dorm for practicing. The exact same routine if they got no individual schedule.

Lazily they steps into the practice room and roaming around doing nothing for few minutes then sit down in a circle after the manager call them to gathering.

“I have something to tell you..” The manager speaks up after few minutes reading and flipping the paper on his hand. All the eyes are on him now.

“You guys got invited to do a Travel Asia show in Vietnam..” he finish his last word and look up to VIXX.

“What? Heol..this is the good news I love to hear in the sick morning..” Jaehwan shout out happily and claps.

“Really hyung?? This isn’t a prank right?” Hyuk asked for confirmation.

“Yes..Why would I lie about this? Look here..We already have the date for filming..” The manager hand out the paper on his hand to Hakyeon beside him.

“This is so great..We are flying to Vietnam ..Finally some warm place..Seoul is getting real cold these days” Hongbin smiling brightly.

“I need to prepare..This is so sudden..I need to buy new shoe” Wonshik jump up from his sitting.

“Eyyyy..You with your obsession collecting shoe..Don’t you remember last few days you bought a sneaker? You aren’t wear it yet..” Hongbin yells at Wonshik.

While other dongsaengs are happily celebrate their travel schedule, there sit the oldest hyung, Taekwoon and Hakyeon staring at the paper still reading the information about the show they are going to filming soon.

“I feel something off from this date..Dec 8..” Hakyeon frown as he tries to think of something.

“Did you have any schedule somehow?” Taekwoon ask.

Hakyeon shrugged as he also aren’t sure. Suddenly the manager took out his phone and checking something.

“Unfortunately…Hakyeon..You can’t go..” he look at Hakyeon.

Hakyeon rounded his eyes as he didn’t sure what just he heard. All the eyes in the practice room are now on the manager.

“What did you said, hyung?” Hakyeon ask the manager.

“You can’t join the rest of members to Vietnam. You have musical practice on that day..”

Hakyeon face suddenly turns dark as he knows this finally coming up for real they gonna leave him alone and enjoy their time without him.

Taekwoon suddenly giggle. He doesn’t know what’s funny about that statement. Is it because of the fact that this is the 1st time Hakyeon gonna skip a variety show with their group or finally VIXX going to travel freely without Hakyeon bothering them 24/7. Honestly he feels like he love both of the choice.

“But..I want to join..” Hakyeon weak voice suddenly echoed in the room.

“Maybe next time..You can always go whenever you want if you got time right?” The manager taps Hakyeon shoulder to soothe him.

“This isn’t same..Can I postpone the musical practice to another date?”

“No..You can’t..This is your first practice. You need to be there.” The manager decline the idea.

“But then hyung, we are all happy because you are not going though..” Hyuk sudden attack caught Hakyeon till he glare at the maknae.

“You like it when I am not going?!”

“Relax hyung..Its not like we are going to Paris or London or even Switzerland..It’s just Vietnam..Still in Asia..” Wonshik chuckled.

“Ahhhh..Finally we are going outside Korea without Hakyeon hyung.. How does it feel now..?” Hongbin speak up while smiling to Hakyeon who is seems sulking.

“Don’t worry..We will never forget you. We will buy something for you when we were there..” Taekwoon taps his friend hand.

Though Taekwoon reassure him, Hakyeon doesn’t know why he didn't feel right about this. They might totally forget him. Who knows right?