EPISODE 1: Boyfriend material

we are family

Caption: Finally, it's time for the sunbaes and hoobaes meeting time! Yeay~

[At the new house]

click.

Caption: Who's the first group to come to- uwaahhhh~ It's BTS!

BTS: Uwahhhhhh~~ Daebak!

pd-nim: Please take a seat anywhere you want. [while pointing at the seats arranged in the living room] And wait for the others to come.

click.

Caption: The door open and...... it's Seventeen!! Boom Boom!

Seventeen: Dae~ bak!! O? Annyeonghaseyo~ Seventeen imnida~ Please take care of us~ [while bowing towards their sunbae]

BTS: [get up then bow] Annyeong~ BTS imnida.

pd-nim: You can sit anywhere you want.

Caption: Taking their seats then....... creak, creak. creak, creak. The room goes silent. We can feel the awkward tention right now.

[A few minutes later]

Jin: Is it only us?

[At the same time] click.

Oh My Girl: Annyeonghaseyo~ [bowing]

Seventeen and BTS: [get up then bow] Annyeonghaseyo~

pd-nim: [repeats the same sentence]

Oh My Girl: Arasseo~ [taking a seat]

[Seats left: 6, seats taken: 28]

S.Coups: One more group left. I bet it's Monsta X.

click.

Caption: The door open and reveals the six beautiful girls.

Woozi: I never knew that Monsta X change gender, hyung.

Others: [laughing like crazy]

S.Coups: [blush hard] ouh, shut up...... Woozi.

Gfriend: Are we the first-o! Annyeonghaseyo~ Gfriend imnida~ Please take care of us~ [bowing]

Seventeen, BTS, Oh My Girl: [get up then bow] Annyeong~

pd-nim: Yeojachingu-ssi, please take a seat first then I'll be explaining the procedure.

[sitting position: first row:Jin, Mingyu, Wonwoo, Hoshi, Woozi, Jimin, Yooa, Mimi, Sowon, Umji, Eunha, Rapmon, Seunghee, Arin. second row: DK, Yuju, Jungkook, Yerin, V, SinB, Suga, J-hope, Binnie, The8, Jun, Jiho, Dino, Seungkwan, Vernon, Hyojung, Jine, Jeonghan, Joshua, S.Coups]

pd-nim: So, everyone seated, right? Randomly, right?

everyone: [nodding] nae~

pd-nim: arraseo..... let's see, what's the first one. [flipping through the papers] aha! It is about room. I'll tell who room with whom. ummm...... it says here that two person on your right side will be your roommate. ansd the first row, will left two person as roommates and second row, will left two persons too so the four of you will be roommates.

everyone:[looking at their right side] bwo?! chinchayo?! arghh!! aniyo!~

pd-nim: that's the final. I'm sorry......

DK: [looks at his right side] It seems that all my rommates are 97 liners..... unbelievable....

Jungkook: let's not talk about the roommates things again. [blushing]

Caption: Waeyo, Jungkook-ssi? Are you shy with girl? You're blushing~

DK: You're blushing......

Jungkook: I'm not..... it's just..... it's just......

DK: [keep teasing his sunbae] Are you liking Yuju?

Jungkook: Aniyo... it's....arghhh..... n-nothing..... [looking away]

DK: [continue teasing him]

Caption: DK-ssi, that's your sunbae. Not your members.....

Rapmon: Is that all, pd-nim? If so, we can unpack our things and introduce ourselves after dinner. [everyone nodding]

pd-nim: ye. that's all. so, be happy and bye! [packing his things then left]

In the pd's car:[towards the camera] hope they're not awkward and start chatting happily now.

While in the living room.

Caption:.............. it's sooo quiet in here......

Rapmon: You all heard me. Let's unpack first then meet again after dinner.

In Jungkook, Yuju and DK's room

Jungkook: [talking to camera] what are we gonna do? all the rooms are occupied and the only left is the master room. I don't care sleeping in here but there's girl in here. A GIRL.

DK: S........o?? [looking at Jungkook then Yuju]

Yuju: [looking away then talk to the camera] God, why am I with these two? I think I sleep on the couch. Better.

DK:[talking to camera too] I really don't mind sleeping in this master room but Yuju's with us. And it' really really awkward in here. If you guys in my spot right now, you can feel the tention.

In other room

Rapmon: Yeudeura! Let's meet in the living room!

Others: Nae!!

Caption: They look like a big family. They run to the living room and waiting.

Jin: [counting] there're only 21 of us. Who are the 3 people? [looking around] aha! Jungkook! DK! Yuju!

In their room

Jungkook: [get up after hearing his name follow by the other two]

SinB: Unnie, sit here. [patting the seat in between her and Yerin]

Seungkwan: omona, DK-ssi, be quick.

V: here.

Rapmon: [looking around while counting] everyone's here?

others:[nodding]

Rapmon: arasseo~ now, all have decided their room?

others except the three's:[nodding]

Jin: Jungkook didn't nod.

S.Coups: DK too.

Sowon: Not even our Yuju.

J-hope: looks like they have problem.

Jeonghan: [nudging DK] tell us.

Jungkook, Yuju, DK: ................

Hoshi: I think we're talking with the cushion. Yebbeoseyo? [asking the cushion playfully while the others all in a fit laughter] yeudeura, do you 3 have problem?

Yuju: .......kinda......

Umji: what is it? tell us. maybe we can help.

Jungkook, Yuju, DK: ...........

Jimin: I'm getting frustrated now. Tell us!

Jungkook, Yuju, DK: [at the same time] we sleep in the master room..... that's the problem.

others:...............

DK: [sigh] We know what you guys are feeling. Since Umji said that you guys could lend a hand, please tell us what to do.

others:[laughing hardly]

Jungkook: ah, chincha?! Guys! [silent] we need help! not laugh! please.......

Suga: arasseoyo, maknae. Just let Yuju sleep on the bed while you two........ [silent] sleep together on the couch.

DK: that idea is brilliant but......... we're both guys and.........

Jungkook: strangers.

DK: [nodding] right. strangers. [silent] you guys no help. [sigh]

Eunha: maybe you guys should decide who sleep on the bed and who sleep on the couch on your own. Sorry but we can't help. Mianhae, Yuju...... I love you...

Yuju: [sigh then smile] gwenchanha, unnie.

Hoshi: [pulling Woozi into his embrace] guess we should leave to our room now. This guy over here is tired and sleeping right now.

V: Do you two, Hoshi and Woozi, have a thing? I mean like..... relationship? [silent] oh uh... I'm sorry. I shouldn-

Hoshi: [sigh] It's nothing and yes we have a thing. A thing like a relationship. So hope you don't mind.

Others: [looking shock then smile] awww~ you two so cute~ congratulation~

Hoshi: [scratching his head embarassed] thank you.

Rapmon: [get up] you heard what Hoshi said. let's go to our room and rest. [walk away then stop] and for the 3 of you....... solve it yourselves.

Jungkook, Yuju, DK:[sigh then nod]

Jungkook: [get up] let's solve this and have a good rest, shall we?

DK, Yuju: [get up] kaja!

Again, in their room

Yuju: I will rest on the couch for awhile. You two decide it. I'm really really tired right now. And sorry too if I may be rude. and....... I don't mind if you two put me to sleep on the couch. I never thought the couch would be very comfortable.

Jungkook, DK: [chuckles] nae~

DK: I think it's better to let Yuju sleep on the bed and you sleep on the couch.

Jungkook: Me? On the couch? How about you? Where are you going to sleep?

DK: [sigh] I'll sleep........ [thinking hard]  maybe sleep with my hyungs?

Jungkook: [sigh] hajima~ just.........

DK: waeyo?

Jungkook:[lost of words a.k.a speechless] see. You're our roommates. Roommates means that we sleep together in one room. So, I suggest that why don't we take turn sleeping on the couch and on the floor? [looking towards DK's direction]

DK:[thinking hard then nod] it's a great idea.

Jungkook: [sigh then nod] glad to hear that. so, let's rest now. I'm kinda tired now.

DK: [nodding] me too. why don't you carry Yuju and let her sleep on the bed? I want to sleep on the couch since she said that it's comfortable.

Jungkook: [nod then get up] sure. [walk towards the couch then carry Yuju bridal way then lay her down on the couch] she's lighter than I thought. [laughing along with DK]

DK: I'm tired so, I'm going to take a nap first.

Jungkook: where?

DK: obviously on the couch. why?

Jungkook: if you're on the couch, how about me? where am I going to take my nap? on the floor?

Yuju: [suddenly awake by the noises] why didn't you two rest?

DK: [surprise] kamchagiya. we're just about to but...... Jungkook dunno where to take his nap. I take my nap on the couch.

Yuju: [rubbing her eyes] chinchayo?

Caption: she's so.......kawaii~~

Jungkook: [rubbing his neck, shy the nod]

Yuju: [sigh] D- ouh he's sleeping already. ummm..... [thinking hard] just sleep on the bed with me. I won't do anything to you and you must promise me not to do anything to me. then you can sleep here.

Caption: girlfriend material~ as usual, Yuju. The kind and warm hearted woman. Jungkook must be lucky.

Jungkook: [gulp] ouh.... ch-chinchayo? a-arasseo. gommawoyo..... [slowly lay down beside Yuju]

Yuju: [smile] nae~ have a good rest.

Jungkook: [blush] n-nae..... you too.....

Caption: Jungkook sure be happy right now. The house is quiet since everyone is taking their nap after the long day. Have a good rest~

Preview for next episode

Others: geyeopda~ ah..... chincha~ they're so cute together~ uri maknae has grown up~ uri Yuju has grown up~ uri DK hasn't grown up........

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you're curious, be happy to read the next chapter and don't forget to leave a comment for this 1st episode. I'm gladly read your comment. Bye~