Miracles do happen

Miracles do happen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                                                                                                           Chapter 1

Sehun always had been the rude kid who never talked to anyone. God knows how did he even befriend Tao but that’s history. You won’t want to know how Tao shoved him inside the kindergarten washroom and tied a friendship band on his wrist as he was the only one without one. And that’s how Tao officially allowed himself to be seen with him and became the third party in his decisions. But let’s not talk about it now.

Sehun and Tao joined EXO kindergarten when they were 4 years old.

Tao is your local homeboy. Always smiling and making new friends. All the people in the kindergarten were his friends. Sehun scoffs at the memory when Tao told him that he was on a mission to make the whole world his ‘friend’.

Tao is the only reason why Sehun fell for Luhan. He took him to Luhan’s table every time during lunch. Hell, he even made Sehun sleep beside Luhan for a whole week during their sleep time.

Luhan on the other side is a bubbly toddler who talks easily with almost everyone. Almost. The only person who could make him at a loss of words was his prince charming, Sehun. But that doesn't mean that Luhan is gonna show his weakness to everyone. He'll definitely befried Sehun! No matter how much time it takes!

~~

Sehun was sitting on his designated red chair when he felt someone sneaking behind him. He was about to turn around when the said sneaker jumped onto him, enveloping him into a tight back hug. Sehun wiggled out of his hold and straightened his new jacket which his mom bought for him the other day.

“What are you doing?! I was reading!” Sehun yelled at his now-best friend, or rather his only friend.

“Oh c’mon princess! Stop being so bratty! I was just saying good morning!”

Sehun scoffed at the ‘greeting’. “My morning would be good if a certain someone decides to show up soon.”

And Tao understood who he was talking about. His princess. Luhan was running late and Sehun had been waiting him for exactly 27 minutes and 48 seconds but who's counting?

“Ah! Speaking of your princess-“

“Don’t call him a princess!”

“Jeez fine! I came to tell you that princ- Luhan has arrived.”

Sehun’s ears perked up at this statement and he rushed to the playroom where his princess was. He passed the loud kids and the ignored the teacher’s yelling to go slow. He couldn’t alter his pace. Not now. He had been waiting to see his princess the whole weekend.

When he arrived in front of the playroom, he wiped his little sweaty hands on his jeans and moved his bangs to the side. Ready.

He slowly opened the door trying to be as gentle as he could. When the door was open enough for him to fit, he slowly slid in and searched for the head of fluffy brown hair.

There he was. Trying to reach for the box of candy which was in the hands of Kris, the tallest kid there, who was teasing Luhan.

Luhan struggled to reach the box as Kris held it up higher.

Luhan’s eyes sparkled as Sehun entered the room. They locked their eyes for a moment only to be broken by Kris’ shoulder which was in the way.

“Hey Sehun! Can you help me!? Please!” Luhan shouted as he ran up to him and held his hand.

“Sehun please…” Luhan looked at him with little doe eyes which were about to cry any second.

Sehun’s heart skipped a beat as he realized Luhan holding his hand. He looked down in his eyes which were screaming “HELP!”

With a bit of hesitation, he too

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter