A nice picture

Is love dangerous ?

Watch out ! Chapter coming through ! XD

 

- Aki -

 

 

 

 

«Hey guys, I was wondering, do you know where I could find a list of all the club activities that the school offers ? » Myung-Hee asked her friends one morning.

 

« Yes, why ? » replied Jungkook.

 

« Well, it's almost been two weeks that I'm here and I would like to integrate a sport club. I used to play soccer back in Switzerland, but I don't think that there's a team here. I mean, a girls team. But that doesn't really matter, I can start an other sport » said Myung-Hee with a huge smile.

 

Jimin chuckles at the girl's cuteness.

 

« Indeed we don't have a female soccer team here but there are plenty other fun clubs. Do you already have an idea of the club that you want to integrate ?» asked Jungkook.

He was currently sitting on Taehyung's laps and the said person was nuzzling his face in the hood of his boyfriend's sweatshirt.

 

« Hum… in fact not really. But for example what do you guys have for activities ? » the small girl questioned the boys.

 

« Tae, Kookie and I as well as Hoseok hyung are in the dance crew of the school. Seokjin hyung, or Jin if you prefer, is in the cooking club and Namjoon hyung and Yoongi hyung don't have any activities in the school but they're pretty busy outside » answered Jimin.

 

« What do they do ?» asked Myung-Hee.

 

« They are both good at writing lyrics so an agency have hired them for a part-time job as writers for kpop bands. » Jimin said smiling.

 

« Oh my God that's sooooooo cool !!! » Myung-Hee almost yelled.

 

« Don't need to be so excited » Jimin laugh as he quickly stepped behind the girl and covered with the sleeve of his black hoodie to shush her.

 

Myung-Hee smelled Jimin's sleeve which was right under her nose.

« Wow, it smells really nice » she thought.

 

Myung-Hee gently withdrew Jimin's hand (which was covered by the sleeve of his hoodie) of and lowered it under her chin. Without turning around to face him she raised her head.

 

« Jiminie » she called. She liked that nickname.

 

« What ? » he answered, lowering his head to look straight into Myung-Hee's eyes, towering over her from behind.

 

« You smell nice ! » she said with a wide grin. And again, her dimples were showing and Jimin was almost overtaken by so much cuteness.

 

The two of them laughed and Jimin placed his head on hers, loosely crossing his arms in front of the small girl.

 

« You guys look so cute !!  I need to take a picture !» squeaked Seokjin who suddenly barged into their class. It was break time actually so it was almost normal that he was there.

 

He took his phone and ordered the two to not move.

Myung-Hee added two V signs and her big smile which shows her dimples and Seokjin finally took the picture.

 

« Hyung can I see it please ? » the girl ran to him as soon as it was finished.

 

« Hum, do I want to ? » teased Seokjin.

 

« Wow, this is indeed a nice picture » said Namjoon, lifting his boyfriend's phone in the air, above his head, far from Myung-Hee's reach.

Of course, now that Myung-Hee knew that Namjon and Seokjin were in a relationship she was always seeing them together and it was not often that Namjoon was seen without Seokjin or Seokjin without Namjoon. The same was happening with Jungkook and Taehyung and Hoseok and Yoongi, although the latter was a bit embarrassed to show his relationship in public.

 

« Come on hyung that's not fair ! » Myung-Hee whined as she made grabby hands towards the phone in the air.

 

« That's so cute » thought all the boys. The girl was now on her tiptoes, still trying to reach the phone to see the picture as Namjoon was laughing at her.

 

« Come on Myung-Hee we are going to get him ! » chuckled Jimin as he positioned himself behind the girl and put his hands under her armpits.

 

« On three you jump ! » he instructed the girl. She nodded and smirked at Namjoon who purposely didn't move after Seokjin glared him not to.

 

« One, two, three ! » yelled Jimin. Myung-Hee jumped and Jimin helped her to go higher so she could reach the phone which she caught in her small hands.

 

« We got it ! Thanks Jiminie !» shouted Myung-Hee. She highfived the boy. Seeing her joy the other guys could only smile.

 

« You were right hyung this picture is nice » said Myung-Hee to Namjoon.

« I agree » added Jimin who was looking at the picture over her right shoulder.

 

« Seokjin hyung could you send it to me please ? » she asked the handsome boy.

 

« Of course Myung-Hee-ah, but do I have your phone number ? » he answered.

 

« Yes hyung, we all exchange our numbers two days ago with the boys and Chung-Ae and Sun-Hi » the girl giggled.

 

« You're right » he answered a bit embarrassed of almost forgetting this.

 

« Speaking of Chung-Ae where is she ? » asked Taehyung. « I know that Sun-Hi is staying with her class at this moment of the day but normally Chung-Ae is always with us in our morning break ».

 

« I actually don't know she said she had something to do and that I shouldn't wait for her neither for lunch nor even after school » Myung-Hee answered a bit sad.

« Maybe she wants to be alone today so I'll text her maybe tonight or I'll ask her tomorrow what happened » continued the small girl, a smile coming back on her face.

 

« Apart from that, you were searching for a club activity right ?  A sport one ?» asked Jimin.

 

« Oh yeah right I almost forgot about that » answered Myung-Hee as she scratched the back of her head sheepishly.

 

« You should check the basketball girls team, they have a training after school today. They're quite good and the captain, Seulgi, is a good friend of mine. The team members are really kind and fun. You would fit perfectly in their team I think » said Seokjin with a smile.

 

« If you want I can come with you to see how the training is and perhaps talk with Seulgi about your admission in the team, if you like it of course » offered Jimin.

 

« That's kind of you Jiminie ! Thanks ! » she said to the boy.

 

« If you keep calling me Jiminie I should call you Myungie ! Although it's not changing a lot in the pronunciation of your initial name » he .

 

« That's okay with me !  Then Myungie it is !» she said, laughing.

 

 

And with that, their morning break came to an end.