New people, new friends

Is love dangerous ?

For your information, Chung-Ae means « righteous love » while Sun-Hi means « obedience and joy » and Myung-Hee means « bright girl »

 

 

« And so here is the cafeteria » said Chung-Ae as her and Myung-Hee enter the cafeteria where students were eating at different tables. The sound of chattering rang to Myung-Hee's ears. She liked that sound. But her friend's voice brought her back to reality

 

« Are you hungry ? We could grab lunch » said the chubby girl. Chung-Ae was indeed chubby and round but Myung-Hee found that it was making her look adorable. She was not totally thin herself and she was awared of it. But really, she was perfectly normal, and besides, she was quite athletic even if it wasn't showing a lot. Conclusion : she wasn't caring a lot about her body and weight, as long as she was happy with it.

 

« Sure let's go ! » Myung-Hee said happily.

 

After they received their food, the girls looked in the cafeteria to spot a table where they could sit down.

 

« Hey look, this girl is eating alone, let's go sit with her ! » Myung-Hee said while nudging her friend's shoulder.

 

Chung-Ae furrowed her eyebrows. « Oh, I wouldn't go with her, everybody say she's strange.. »

 

« Have you talked to her ? »

 

« No »

 

« Then how do you know she's strange ? »

 

« ...hum.. I don't. That's what people are saying »

 

« Well, let's go talk to her. Even if people say she's weird, it doesn't mean that she couldn't be a good friend no ? » Myung-Hee asks.

 

Her friend studied the question for a few seconds and then smiled «  I guess you're right »

 

« Then let's go ! »

 

Turns out that the girl wasn't strange at all. She was just very shy. But with Myung-Hee's bright personality and Chung-Ae's kind side, the girl opened up easily. Her nam was Sun-Hi, she was a first year as well as the other two girls but in an other class. She was taller than Myung-Hee and Chaung-Ae and she was also the real definition of thin. She had straight long black hairs and glasses.

 

Myung-Hee was enjoying her first school day. She already had two friends that would probably be her best friends in no time. In addition to this, the students and teachers were very kind to her.

 

« So what is my next class ?» she thought, checking her diary. Chaung-Ae had a different lesson than her at that time.

«  Oh great, chemistry ». She put her diary back in her bag and started walking in corridors. She didn't have a clue of where was the lab but she went with her instinct. But when she eyed her watch she cursed. , she was late. So, she started running.

 

However, at the corner of a corridor she bumped into a student which fell head first on the ground.

 

« Oh my god !!!! I'm so sorry!!! » Myung-Hee was almost shouting.

The boy on the floor grumbled, messed his raven hair and glared at the poor girl standing in front of him.

« The  ?! Watch where you're going ! » he yelled and stood up. She noticed that he wasn't very tall for a boy.

« Yoongi calm down, she probably didn't do it on purpose » the boy next to him, who was probably his friend, calmly said.

 

Myung-Hee jaw dropped. God, this guy was handsome. Besides, these two boys looked older than her. Well of course since she had a baby liked face. But still, she was sure that they were at least third graders.

 

« I don't care Jin, she pushed me » Yoongi respond still glaring at Myung-Hee.

 

She suddenly realise she was still late though. She quickly bowed.

« I'm very sorry, you can be mad at me later» she hurriedly said and lifted her head.

« Because now, I need to find my chemistry class » and she started running along the corridor once again.

 

« Yah ! » shouted the shorter guy.

« Wait ! Stop ! ». It was Jin's voice this time.

 

Myung-Hee stopped abruptly and turned around, panting.

 

« What ? » she shouted. « I really don't have time and- »

 

« The lab » said Jin pointing the other end of the hallway « it's on the other side, third class on the left »

 

A few seconds of blank passed… and then Myung-Hee was storming off in the other direction, the one which Jin indicated.

 

« Thanks Jin hyung ! » she yelled as she passed the boys. For her, "oppa" was sounding way too girly and cheesy.

 

Jin was laughing, and even Yoongi couldn't help but smile at the young girl's behaviour.

She turned at the end of the corridor, and she was out of the boys sight.

 

Jin was still giggling. « She made my day. Finally, there was at least one good moment today » he said and smiled.