Chapter 6

Our Honeymoon Day

Min Ho: You have a husband? Why didn't you tell me? Huh? I waited for you for so long after that you have a HUSBAND?

 

Seung Jo: Hani, you wanna explain it or me?

 

Hani: I'll explain it. Thanks Seung Jo. Here's your lunch.

 

Seung Jo: Takes care.*kisses her forehead*

 

Minho takes a seat at Hani's sofa. He rubs his temple and cleared his throat.

 

Min Ho: You wanna explain, so explain.

 

Hani: I'm sorry. I have to marry Seung Jo. I just have too.

 

Min Ho: Look, I'm sorry too, for scaring you. I have a good news and bad news to tell you.

 

Hani: What is it? I wanna hear the goodie first.

 

Minho: I'll be back for just a short while. Bad news is I'm also married to someone. Arranged like you.

 

Hani: Ouh, congrats! Who's her name? What is she like? Is she kind? I wanna see her.

 

Minho: Erm, this might be shocking but her name's Hye Ra. I know right? She's a sl*t and always comes home drunk. She's kind to my parents only because they dote on her.

 

Hani: Hye Ra as if in SEUNG JO'S EX? Like real? Then why are you looking for me?

 

Minho: I just wanna tell you that she's planning something bad to you. And Seung Jo if she can. Please, tell him. Let my words get through his head if anything happens, call me.

 

Hani just sits there and watch Minho leave. She slowly picks up her phone and dial her manager.

 

Hani: Doc, can I have a week of leave? I will come to major and minor surgeries only. Thanks doc.

 

Hani keep everything in her tote and walk out stumbling. She is crying heavily in her heart but not outside. She suddenly felt being lift up and saw Seung Jo.

 

Hani: Hhye Rra.. She's...... too much!!

 

Seung Jo: I know. I will ride you home with my car okay?

 

Hani: Thanks..

 

At home ChaeRin and Seung Ri is playing happily when Seung Jo come in.

 

Seung Jo: Children, play at the playhouse ne? Appa has to settle some things with Omma first. Can you tell your omma that Seung Ri will sleep at your house for nap today? Tell your Omma that Samchon has to deal something with Ommani, can ChaeRin?

 

Chae Rin: Ne! Let's go!

 

Seung Jo: Appa and Omma love you! Annyeong, SeungRat!

 

Seung Ri: Appa! Love you too!

 

 

Author's note: What will happen? Chaerin is DaraGon's daughter btw! Comments are acceptable!! Sorry for not updating for so damn long!!