Baby I - SaiDa

Twice One Shot Series (Discontinued)

The members just gone back from the fan meeting. Everyone are very tired, they lean on the couch or lay on the floor recklessly, doesn't want to move even an inch.

 

However there was an exception. Dahyun straightaway threw herself into the piano room once they get back.

 

' Sana-ya, did anything happened to dahyun?' jeongyeon asks lazily while leaning on the bunny's stomach.

 

' Ani, wae?' sana answers with her eyes closed, she is clinging to the sleeping momo, arms around the waist and head on the shoulder.

 

' She is very quiet since the fan meeting. Go check her out, you are her girlfriend, pay more attention to her will ya?' jeongyeon scoffed. Sana is just too oblivious and insensitive towards the feeling of her girlfriend.

 

' Can't it wait?'

' Sana!'

' Yea okay, okay.' sana pouted.

 

Still with her eyes closed, she gets up slowly, it was that slow like what you always see in the slow-mo bullet scene. Her body leans forward like a puppet, dragging herself towards the piano room.

 

Melody comes out from the room and seeps into sana's ears. The rhythm is raging quick, but what sana feels from the melody is sadness, and somekind of helplessness. It makes her heart drops a beat and she wonder why the younger feels like that. Carefully, she opens the door and slips inside without a sound.

 

She seats beside the younger, facing opposite her. She places her head on the younger's shoulder, closing her eyes again. She was too tired, if it wasn't for the loudness of the piano, she would fall asleep again.

 

The weight on the shoulder makes the eagle stiffens for a second.

 

She decides to ignore the older. She keeps the flying fingers on the piano functioning as usual, trying not to be affected by the stiff on her shoulder and that tingling feeling inside her stomach that she always felt whenever they have physical contact, even it's only a slight touch.

 

The melody keep going on but the rhythm has gone a bit off. There is only a very slight difference but sana can still notice it. She just wait until the song ends.

 

Dahyun makes a deep breath, looking down at her finger like it is the most interesting ever. The piano room's air fills with awkward silence as the song has ends.

 

' Whats wrong dubu?' sana asked.

 

She want to tell her she is jealous, very jealous. Sana was hugging everyone during the fanmeeting. It occurs everytime but this time it ain't the same. She kissed tzuyu and nayeon, although they both have their girlfriend but dahyun is still jealous. Her lips belongs to her and only her, sana should not gives out any even a light peck. 

 

The rooms is still fills with dead air. The younger doesn't want to tell her, she will sounds like a crazy possesive girlfriend who will jealous at a bottle just because sana's lips touches it.

 

Sana starts to panic at the quietude of her girlfriend. Is she gonna ignore me all the way now? Did I did any wrong? How am I gonna know if she is not telling me anything? Her body stiffened when she heard her girlfriend breathes out a heavy sigh. Oh damn, this gotta be really serious. 

 

' Unnie.'

' Hmm?'

' I think we need a break.'

 

She bolted up upons her girlfriend's request and gazes into the younger's eyes where it displays weariness and sadness. She just remains silent, intends to hear what her girlfriend want to say next.

 

' It would be better if we give ourself some time and space to reorganize and make up our mind.' She hesitated, before she contnues, ' I know it is your nature to cling to the others. It was hard at the begining, to see you hugging other members. I was jealous, but then I get numb day by day, not sure it was the jealousy or the pain.'

 

' I'm sorry, Dahyun, I..' Dahyun places her fingers in front of the older, signalizing her to let the younger to continue.

 

' But the kisses, sana,' there is a hint animosity and weariness in her tone. She places her hand where her heart is, ' it stings everytime I saw you do it with other members.'

 

She stands up, take a final look on the older who is now hunging her head low. ' I just hope you can understand me more and be more considerate sana, the request isn't really too much right?'. She before she leaves the room.

 

Days have passed, both of them have not really intereact much even they are in front of the cameras. The eagle spent more of her time with mina and momo since that day. Sana always cast herself out after that day. Sometime she isolates herself by sitting at the corner listening to the music, something she just makes herself blank, focusing her gaze on one direction.

 

' Sana, are you okay?' tzuyu is really concerned about her unnie/ bestfriend. She sits beside sana, place her hand on sana's shoulder, hoping it can comfort the older.

 

' I don't know tzuyu, I don't know what to do anything more, will she leave me?' Sana is sobbing, she is at this vulnerable state, any critism can push her down off the cliff right now. Tzuyu is so hurt seeing sana like this. She hates herself being not able to do anything, there is nothing she can do, she is not dahyun. Dahyun is all sana need. She pull sana into her embrace, patting her head, ' cry it all out, don't suppress the tears.' this is the only she can do for sana.

 

Little did they realize, there is this pair of eagle eyes watching them from afar. Nayeon who caught a glimpse of the interesting scene smirks at how funny the situation is. She moves towards sana, whisper besides her ear, ' dahyun is watching you, you pabo.'

 

Just about sana want to dart up to look for the face, nayeon press down her shoulder, prevent the squirrel to do so, 'don't.' she had to use more force as the squirrel refuses, trying to shrug off her hand. She has no choice but to do a further explain, ' do what I say if you want to have your dubu back.' 

 

Finally the squirrel calmed down, staring at the bunny with her big brown eyes. ' You can help me?'

 

The eldest found her member so adorable like this, not to mention that puff check and the red nose that makes her cuter. She gives out a broad smile with the infamous cresent eye smile, ' just believe in your unnie will ya?'

 

It must be really brilliant or just the opposite, the maknae thought. Not wanting to upset the older, she will just keep the thought to herself.

 

-- That night

 

Dahyun came back after their dinner with mina and momo. Seems like the maknaes have gone out since their room's light is off when she goes in. 

 

Suddenly a click sound can be heard from outside once she fully stepped into her room. She tried to open the door but seems the members have locked her from outside. ' What the hell you guys are doing!?' 

 

' You gotta settle this out dahyun, you cannot avoid her forever, we are a team together.' nayeon's voice can be heard behind the door. ' Just chill, tomorrow I will open the door, it's been a while since i cuddle with my ostrich.' The chuckles gone far and soon cannot be heard.

 

Dahyun sighed. She thinks she know what's going to happen later. A figure hugs her from behind before she have any chances to switch on the lights. 

 

' Unnie.'

 

Sana doesn't say anything. She want to cherish this moment where they finally having time alone after these dreadful days.

 

Dahyun switched on the lights and turns around, grabbing both sides of her unnie's shoulder.

 

' Unnie.' Her tone is so calm it is impossible to read what she is thinking right now.

 

' Dahyun I am so sorry I didn't consider much whenever I do the skinship I will try to restrain myself from kissing the other in front of the camera I hope you can forgive I love you so much I really do please don't leave me.' The squirrel finished all the sentences in one breathe because she is so nervous. She finally lifts her head up. Her eyes is sparkling, filled with tears like they will fall off anytime soon.

 

Dahyun sighed, she can't say no to this squirrel, that's why she wanted to avoid her. She knows that she will forgive her no matter what.

 

' Promise me you will be mine and only mine, no matter what.'

 

 

 

________________________________________________________

A/N: 

Hello everyone, I apologize for taking so much time on updating as i had to do my last assignment.

So this chapter is requested by YLO1016. Enjoy and happy holiday!

 

-Your Author-