Cheatsheet

SuJu Media's survival show, SuJu Jr *Apply Soon*
TE2FOwK.png
2oxcepc.png
RoJUz23.png
Suju jr
SuJu Media
■ applications open
0002dbh8
cheat sheet
 

one. Face claims can be idols, ulzzangs, models, actresses. Just please link me to a gallery so I can see more pictures of them. Make sure they match their age and nationality, like you cant have Bom be a 19 year old Chinese girl.

two. Age range is 16-28, but this will be in 2020 so if they are 16 then they would be born in 2004. 

three. Nationality is open, just make them Asian some how. 

four. I'm ok if you want to have idol family but it would have to be realistic. Also,idol friends are ok but you cant know everyone. 

five. I'm not having a love interest, but if you really really want one and think it will help you its ok to add it, I'm just not very good at romance. 

six. Unless they trained at another entertainment company the max amount of trainee years can be 2 years because that is how long SuJu Media has been around. 

seven. Drama in the background is ok. I dont want it to be really bad stuff though

eight. You can apply more than once just dont apply for the same member once.  

nine. The password has a few parts. The first part is a group name. Just like how Monsta X did on No Mercy you have to come up with a group name and once everyone has applyed it will be voted on. The second part is a sub group name and concept. The last part is a song for the sub group. 
It should look like this: 'Group name, subgroup concept' hyperlink the song to the sub group name.