Our 'W'

Our 'W' [Special 8th Anniversary for DBSK]

This Fic is dedicated to all Cassiopeia, Always Keep The Faith!

 

Our 'W'

 

Yunho * POV *

 

I've always thought of you, I'm always afraid.

Would anyone protect you later?

Would anyone make you calm when you were restless?

Would anyone can make you laugh?

When I couldn’t beside you

 

I love you ... and will always be like that

 

I hear when someone else says you are now close to him.
But I always say to myself,

No ... you're just love me

Wouldn’t you say that?

 

I'm always looking for ways,

How can we laugh again?

How can we sing again on one stage?

How to keep our fans who split into two parties like this?

 

But, have you also tried  like me?

 

News

 

JYJ get a golden disk award, without appendage TVXQ. All three former members of TVXQ successfully dominated the music charts and they peak gain golden disk award this year.

 

"I'm grateful for our fans ..."

 

"Thank you for your support for our ..."

 

"We will always strive JYJ"

 


Click

 

I pressed the button and turn off, the screen instantly became pitch black, remove your face, muffle your voice.

 

I smiled a little,

So is this?

You feel more successful without us?
You're happier this way?

 

*****

 

"Aaaah" I groaned, clutching my back as i entered the dorm.
 

"Hyung, gwenchana?" Changmin looked at me anxiously, "damn man, why did he beat us again just because we lost the GDA yesterday? He just doesn’t allow us to come."

 

I smiled a little, patted Changmin, "I'm fine" I try to give peace on the youngest member.

 

Changmin took a breath, "Hyung, with circumstances like this you still want to lie?" Changmin said in a loud tone.

 

I closed my eyes when I heard Changmin screaming to me, I sighed then opened my eyes, "Already? Have you finished? "

 

"Hyung ..." Changmin soften his voice, walking towards me like a child who is afraid.

 

I patted Changmin's shoulder, smiling calmly, "Gwechana, arachi? Now you'd better take a break. "

 

Changmin nodded, he then turned and walked toward the stairs. But, After Changmin walked a few steps he stopped abruptly and turned to face me.

 

Changmin stared at me,  I've ever seen Changmin’s face like this when he pleaded with Jaejoong, Yoochun, and Junsu to not leave it with me, Changmin look at me with his silence.

 

"Hyung, what is still possible for us to go back five?"

 

I looked at Changmin nervously, as if my tongue-tied. No answer can be taken out just a sad smile that I can give at Changmin.

 

"What we still need to re-five?" I wondered, trying to find out for yourself.

 

****

 

News

ChunJae beat YunJae Couple popularity?

 

I looked at my phone screen, there is a message which sent a year ago.

 

From: Jaejoong

To. : You

Cc. :

Subj:

 

Yun, I miss you ...


 

I smiled bitterly, staring at a row of letters that made up my cell phone screen. A message that never erase and always kept in a hidden folder in my mobile.

 

"Do you still miss me Jae?"

 

"Do you still have feelings for me?"

 

All my questions answered by a catapult just breeze winter in Seoul. Cold hits me.

 

*****

 

Jaejoong * POV *

 

Do you think I'm happy?

No, all smiles this is not something i really want to spend.
If you think my life okay?

Not unless I'm just going more insane because without you around me.

 

I know Junsu's mad at the beginning when I went to leave you, he always acting like a baby because he missed  Changmin.

Do you know how Junsu always whining to go back to the dorm?, And I always tried to be mature and calm.

 

 

I know how crazy Yoochun when he always tried to busy himself in the music room and participated in various drama just to forget about this problem.

He always out at night and come home drunk, which is often littered cigarette butts in the ashtray room.

 

It ...

 

Pathetic ....

 

I know how difficult it is when you take care of us,

How difficult it is to lead and manage your member. While we, with our nosy always troubling you.

You never complained Yun, because you love us ... you love us ...

 

I'm mad because no one helped me,
Because no one comfort me.

 

Yun ... I miss you ...

 

*****

 

I flipped through a magazine, the wind in Seoul today is pretty tight. Given this time displacement between autumn to winter. I looked up at the calendar attached to the wall near where I sat on the couch this time.

 

'December'

 

I smiled a little, this month could be the closing months of the year. But for the five of us, this month is special because that’s the time when we first sang on the same stage, five of laughter, here we first met, this month we first formed a same way…together.

 

I was jolted from my reverie when I heard that Yoochun shouted hoarsely. I blinked my eyes and saw Yoochun stood before me.

 

"Hyung, there is a message" Yoochun threw my black samsung phones.

 

I was surprised as he caught my cell phone, “Yah! Yoochun-ah!" I looked sharp to Yoochun who threw my cell phone like that.

 

Yoochun grinned, he formed the 'V' with the forefinger and middle finger then immediately run, afraid with me. I shook my head trying to excuse the behavior Yoochun, then avert my eyes on my cell phone screen.

 

My eyes are rounded, what I did not misread?
He sends me a message?

 

From: yunho

To: you

 

Let’s end it all


 

Plop!

 

My cell phone slipped and fell from my fingers. Without realizing it I sat on the floor. My brain can’t think at all, I just mumbled a word that will not even be understood by others who hear it.

 

"Hyung! Gwenchana?" Junsu hurry over to me who now collapsed on the floor with shoulders shaking.

 

I stared blankly at Junsu, still busy with my own thoughts.

 

"Hyung, gwenchanayo?" Junsu asked again because I still not replied.

 

I shook my head, then let go of Junsu's grip on my shoulder, as fast as lightning I took my car’s key and put my jacket on the sofa where I sat.

 

"Hyung, Where are you goin?! Hyung!" Junsu yelled calling me, but I don’t care it, I keep running and ... Blam! Only the closed door that answers Junsu

 

*****

 

Author * POV *

 

 Now is already December, the snow falls first day in Seoul. Christmas also began to enliven the atmosphere of Seoul. Twinkling lights that will continue attached to the end of the year started flickering.

 

Yunho stirring his tea after adding a spoonful of honey, he looked up at Changmin who walked into the kitchen still with his messed hair. Yunho smiled a little,

 

"Do you want tea?" Yunho asked, handing his a cup of jasmine tea to Changmin.

 

Changmin yawned, he turned to his dorm window, "Snow had fallen, hyung?"

 

Yunho sipped her tea while walking near a large window that shows a view of Seoul from their dorm, staring at the white granules that fell and covered the Seoul city bit by bit.

 

"It's already December ..." the sentence was barely out from Yunho’s mouth. Yunho sipped his tea jasmine. Closing his eyes, then a small smile tugging at his lips.

 

Changmin's throw away his breath, walked over to his hyung, looking toward, "You're really not okay, hyung?"

 

Yunho opened his eyes then turned to Changmin, staring pretended not to understand.

 

"I'm not a teenage boy again hyung, you can’t lie to me.We are losing about JYJ, what they did not matter?" Changmin asked.

 

Yunho smiled a little, "At least they will not hurt my face." Yunho sipped his tea again, "Are you hungry?"

 

Changmin nodded

 

"I'm going to shower, then go to the supermarket. You'd better clean up this room, you made a mess last night."

 

Changmin grinned, "Ne ..appa...."

 

Yunho glared at Changmin. Heard Changmin called him 'Appa' revealing back memories of when they still was five. Yunho's eyes droop, along with a passing shadow togetherness minds.

 

"Wae, hyung?" Asked Changmin then take a cup of tea that is up in the hands of Yunho.

 

"Why did you call me, 'Appa' again?" Yunho said.

 

Changmin looked at Yunho gently, "Because you are 'my Appa' and Jaejoong's 'My umma'" Said Changmin then walk towards the kitchen to wash the tea cups that have been empty.

 

Yunho looked at Changmin who backs away, drew a heavy breath.

 

"Yunho 'Appa', Jaejoong 'umma', Anyone still remembers that?" Yunho said to himself, again.

 

*****

 

Yoochun pressed the pause button on his laptop when he heard Junsu yelling, he took off his headset that clog the ear hole, then walked hasty exit.

 

Yoochun look at  Junsu who sat bewildered look on the floor, "Yah... Junsu-ah wae?" Yoochun yelled from the second floor.

 

Junsu looked up to see his friend who looked worried, "Jaejoong-hyung ... he rashly walked out, before I saw him like a shock, I dunno ... I don’t know ... but he left his cell phone on the floor."

 

Yoochun rolled his eyes, "Is it because that message..." Yoochun murmured then quickly walked down the stairs, Yoochun picked up Jaejoong’s  phone on the floor, he the phone screen and direct seems a message that he believed Jaejoong had read.

 

"What the hell is this, the basic stupid!" Yoochun tightly holding the phone and then immediately ran to get her car’s key.

 

"Yah! Where are you going?!" Junsu yelled

 

"You're better here, I'll catch up Jaejoong, told the manager to cancel our schedule today, figs?" Yoochun said threshold of the door.

 

"Aish, but ... I ... ... arasseo Aish ..." Junsu muttered, staring at the closed door. And blam! The second time Junsu heard that sound.

 

*****

 

Yunho wearing a brown sweater, "After cleaning, get some rest ... tomorrow we are going to Japan.”

 

Changmin nodded, "arasseo ... stop to think I’m not a child."

 

Yunho chuckled, ruffled hair Changmin exasperation, "Are you feeling great?"

 

Changmin brushed  Yunho's hand, "Well! If you act like this I'll call you Appa again!"

 

Yunho chuckled

 

"You want me to tell this to Jaejoong umma?" Changmin muttered.

 

Yunho stopped laughing when he heard that’s name,

 

"Hyung ..." Changmin looked at Yunho guilty.

 

Yunho smiled stiffly, "I'd better get to the supermarket." Yunho said and started to leave Changmin with awkward steps.

 

Changmin stared at the retreating back of Yunho, "Jaejoong hyung, I can’t stand to see us like this ..." Changmin took a heavy breath and then re-straighten the living room desk of his dorm.

 

*****

Jaejoong looked towards the street in front of focus, he hold his wheel vigorously until his finger nails white,then he bit his lower lip.

 

"Wae, Yunho-ah?" Jaejoong said.

 

Jaejoong stepped on the gas, he wanted to get up there. And speak directly with Yunho.

 

"Do you hate me so much? Why do you hate us? "

 

.

.

.

 

Yunho read his shopping list while he muttered to match the items he had bought. Suddenly he gasped when he heard a song playing in the supermarket. Yunho petrified, his ear is to recognize this voice. Five of them voice, the songs they sang the first time in the same month like this month. In December.

 

"Harumahn nibahng eui Chim nae gah dwei Goh shipuh"
 
Flashback

 

"Hyung ... I'm nervous ..." Changmin stared at Jaejoong nervously.

 

"Eottokhae eottokhae .... ..." Junsu and Yoochun looked at each other, their eyes occasionally peering into the stage.

 

"Yah!,Don’t you know who we are? "Yunho said to all four members.

 

Jaejoong, Yoochun, Junsu, and Changmin looked at Yunho anxious. Doubt they replied, "Do-dong bang shin ki ..."

 

Yunho chuckled, "Aish ... if you aren’t ready, you better tell Mr. Soo Man if you are not able to debut with Dong Bang Shin Ki!" Said Yunho who makes the four other members looked scared.

 

"So ... Do you want to give up?" Yunho said.

 

Jaejoong, Yoochun, Junsu, and Changmin tilted their heads together and strong shook it together, "A-ani .... we won’t give up!" They said simultaneously.

 

"Who are we?" Asked Yunho

 

"Dong Bang Shin Ki!" They replied in unison.

 

"Nugu?"

 

"Urineun Dong Bang Shin Ki, imnida!" They shouted, echoing in the back of the stage. All of them smiled, welcomed their first debut.
 
Yunho blinked when he realized there are people talking nearby, Yunho pulled the mask that covered his face. Trying to cover up his identity, who know the people next will recognize it later.

 

"This is DBSK songs, right?" Asked the girl with long hair at a girl with short hair  beside her.

 

"Damn! Why did they play this song! "Spat the short-haired girl.

 

Yunho paused, hearing the girl swore. His hands gripping tighter luggage cart.

 

"Wae? Didn’t you used to be their fans, "asked the girl with long hair.

 

"What is this stupid supermarket worker, Does he wants to make me cry here!" Short-haired girl looked down and bit her lower lip.

 

"Yah... ah ... hyorin-" long-haired girl tapped short-haired friend.

 

Short-haired girl named Hyorin sighed then get a few things before him and put it into the basket she was carrying. Se then stood up, her long hair up too.

 

Yunho walked back a little, afraid that if two people were aware of his existence.

 

"No matter how successful they become JYJ, or as good as TVXQ now with Yunho and Changmin oppa. It will never be the same for me ... because they are not together as five. I'm a big fan of them, and see them apart now I'm like standing in the middle and pulled by two ropes in opposite directions. And I hate it ... I just want them back to be five. Why they don’t know how many people who want that?!? "Said the short-haired girl.

 

Yunho heard the girl, he just silent. Staring at the girl's face slowly he said something.

 

"Mianhae ... Cassiopeia ..."

 

*****

Changmin took a breath and wiped their foreheads with sweat, he then threw himself on the couch in the living room. Cleaning this dorm is quite tiring too, Changmin took his breath back.

 

Ting Tong!

 

Changmin cursing upset, who would dare to disturb him. He had srest not even five minutes.
 

Ting Tong Ting Tong!

 

"Aish ..." Changmin got up lazily and walked toward the door.

 

Cklek!

 

Changmin just be cursing whoever is behind that door and dared disturb his rest. However, when looking at a figure that now appeared before him, Changmin just rolled her eyes and felt his breath gasped.

 

"H-hyung ..." Changmin making a sound painstakingly.

 

Changmin found Jaejoong smiled to him, "Yunho hyung, eodoisseyo?"Asked Jaejoong.

 

Changmin blinked, still not convinced of the person who is already 2 years he didn’t met and he suddenly appear out in front of his dorm.

 

"Yunho-hyung went to the supermarket, it may soon be back. You want to come inside? "Changmin stepped back to give way on Jaejoong.

 

Jaejoong shook his head, smiling, "Danger if I waited inside, I'd better wait in the car or I'll go for a walk around this floor."

 

Changmin stared sadly at the Jaejoong’s rejection. He was about to force Jaejoong to come up to the dorm when he and Jaejoong heard a cold voice that burst.

 

"What are you doing here?"

 

Jaejoong and Changmin looked at the original voices in unison.

 

"Hyung ..." Changmin said

 

"Yu-Yunho ..." Jaejoong voiced fear, trembling slightly when pronouncing the name.

 

Yunho looked at Jaejoong cold, "Do not you understand my message, huh? What are you doing here? "

"I'm ...." Jaejoong felt his tongue-tied, he never even get a sharp look of Yunho for 10 years he knew Yunho.

 

"Go!" Yunho said coldly.

 

Changmin rolled his eyes shocked by what Yunho did on Jaejoong, "H-hyung ..." Changmin tried to protest.

 

Yunho walked past Jaejoong then he give  the bags of groceries at Changmin, "Go and put this."

 

"But ... hyung ..." Changmin tried to protest.

 

"Didn’t you hear!" Yunho snapped Changmin, and make the youngest boy  hurriedly took the shopping bag and rush into the dorm.

 

"Why are you still here? You didn’t hear what I say? Get out!. "Yunho said, without looking towards Jaejoong.

 

"We need to talk, Jung Yunho," Jaejoong said now gather strength to speak.

 

Yunho smiled sardonically, he then looked up and stared at Jaejoong, "Talk? What else? Isn’t it obvious what I write? Oh ... or you want to show off to me about your success now and laugh at me and Changmin who can’t be anything without you guys, huh? Well I'll listen ... "

 

Jaejoong stared in Yunho disbelief, "Really? Is that what you think about us? Don’t you ever thought how much we took pains to be performed and sing with so many obstacles that we get by the damn company? "

 

"That’s your  fault because you're going!" Yunho cried.

 

"No, that’s your fault because you don’t want to come with us!" Jaejoong shouted equally loudly,

 

Yunho smiled bitterly, "I think it's enough, there’s nothing to talk about anymore."

 

"Jung Yunho," Jaejoong said, a clear liquid is now flowing at Jaejoong's cheek. "Have you forgotten our togetherness? Have you forgotten our promises? Our promises in Cassiopeia? Did you forget all about that? "

 

Yunho hissed, "Aren’t you who forget, wouldn’t you already feel successful at being JYJ? Why now you as if you are the one who cornered! "

 

Jaejoong  stared Yunho in disbelief, "MWO? I corner you? Didn’t you are who cornering us! Gosh, do you hate us so? "

 

"YES! I hate you! Three of you, DO YOU SATISFIED? "Yunho shouted.

 

"Hyung ..."

 

Yunho and Jaejoong turned to the sound, looks Yoochun ... tears were wetting his cheeks. Yunho clenched her hands tightly.

 

"Go" Yunho said flatly.

 

"Yunho ..." Jaejoong softened his voice.

 

"GO AWAY! DON’T  YOU UNDERSTAND? WE FINISHED! "Yunho yelled.

 

Jaejoong bit his bottom lip, he nodded slowly make the tears that he had been hold on finally fell out.

 

"Well ... I'll go, but just for you know Jung Yunho. We still love you ... the three of us have never even forget you. And I, I still love you. "

 

After talking like that Jaejoong walked quickly leave Yunho and passed Yoochun away. Yunho looked down, his hands clenched tightly.

 

"Hyung ..."

 

Yunho looked back and saw Changmin who now looked shocked.

 

"Wae, hyung? Wae? Did you give up? Didn’t you who told us not to give up, hyung? Wae? "Said Changmin along with tears.

 

"Yunho-hyung."

 

Yunho looked as he felt his name was called and felt a pat in his shoulder. He saw Yoochun with his red eyes seem to cry.

 

"Mianhae ..." Yoochun said

 

Whack!

 

Yoochun cast a Yunho's insights on the right cheek, making Yunho staggered backward.

 

"Yoochun hyung," Changmin rolled his eyes to see what you have just done by Yoochun.

 

Yoochun looked at Yunho then chuckled sarcastically, Yunho cleanse the blood with his thumb tip of his lips. Then stood and stared at Yoochun sharp.

 

"Do you think we been happy? Do you think so far only you who suffers? Don’t you know how many tears we spend? How much memories that we buried at you? Hyung! Why do you say stupid things like that to Jaejoong hyung. If Junsu heard this he would be shocked just like Changmin! "Yoochun Yunho looked into.

 

"Hyung ... you know how many Cassiopeia that awaits us? How many of Cassiopeia who believe in our promise? Do you want to make them cry forever hyung? "Said Yoochun.

 

Yunho closed his eyes, he remembered the incident in the supermarket earlier and what was said earlier one of Cassiopeia.

 

 "No matter how successful they become JYJ, or as good as TVXQ now with Yunho and Changmin oppa. It will never be the same for me ... because they are not together as five. I'm a big fan of them, and see them apart now I'm like standing in the middle and pulled by two ropes in opposite directions. And I hate it ... I just want them back to be five. Why they don’t know how many people who want that?!? "


"Mianhae ..." Yunho said it quietly, "Mianhae ..." Yunho said again.

 

Yoochun Yunho patted the shoulder, "You'd better talk to Jaejoong hyung, I think he was devastated."

 

Yunho nodded, he said sorry again on Yoochun and ran out to catch up Jaejoong.

"Hyung ..." Changmin said.

 

Yoochun turned to Changmin, without hesitation he hugged Changmin, "I miss you ..."

 

*****

 

Jaejoong felt the pace down, crying out that he also did not contribute to help calm him. He drew a breath and forget about the car which he had brought, he just kept trying to put step, forget all the wounds that pierced heart.

 

"Do you hate me so much, Yunho-ah? "

 

"YES! I hate you! Three of you, DO YOU SATISFIED? "

 

Jaejoong shook his head, he slurred. "Mianhae ... ... Mianhae Mianhae ..." Jaejoong squeezed his short hair that is now coloured reddish brown. "I miss you ...."

 

Tiiiiin!

 

Jaejoong looked up he felt a light attack to her eyes penetrate to the retina. Along with the noise answered and all became dark ....

 

*****

 

As much as the sun That Rises above you,
I'll keep you safe as much as you've waited for me, with this glaring heart,

All the dreams I've prayed for,

They're going Sincere Towards you with my scent

I Hope that my wishes of smiling next to you every new morning,
Will be Able to come true

I'll wait for you,
I'll never let go of your hands,

 

(DBSK - Noeul Baraboda / Picture if you)


 

"ARE YOU CRAZY?!?"

 

"YAH!"

 

Jaejoong blinked his eyes, he felt a bear hug hugged him. Jaejoong smell something which now held him close, Jaejoong really memorized the smell of this. Although already 2 years she had never smelled it. But, everything is still recorded properly in Jaejoong’s brain.

 

"Yunho-ah ..." said Jaejoong, he looked up. He saw Yunho with gasping breath and eyes that look tired. He felt Yunho’s heartbeat that beats faster.

 

"Gwenchanayo?"Asked Yunho with calm voice.

 

Jaejoong pushed Yunho, Yunho makes staggered backward. Yunho looked sorry at Jaejoong .

 

"Didn’t you say that you hate me? Why don’t you just let me die? Isn’t that what you want? "Jaejoong looked at Yunho closely with the two big eyes. He still remembered Yunho words that had been painful for him.

 

"Mianhae ..." Yunho said as if that was all he could say on Jaejoong. "Mianhae ..." Yunho said softly again.

 

Jaejoong walked over, holding Yunho's shoulder. Shoulder which has been a place he and four other members leaning. Now look weak in front. Yunho pulled Jaejoong softly into his arms. Yunho could not refuse, he shed tears.

 

All the pain that so far he is buried, fatigue during the time he delete. He spilled it all.

 

"Did you know? I never give up, because the first time I get into this world you are telling me that we should not give up. "Jaejoong said.

 

"Mianhae ..."

 

"I also feel sad to see us apart, our fans are divided. I feel ... I want to stop it. I want to give up and go back to my normal life. But I know, it won’t really help. There are still so many  people who are sincerely waiting for us back five. There are still so many people who believe in our promise. And I can’t ignore it ... I can’t... "

 

"Mianhae ..."

 

Jaejoong shook his head, "No, I'm sorry. I'm too selfish to leave you. I, Junsu, and Yoochun are  too weak to survive with you. Mianhae ...."

 

Yunho sighed, "Not know how I forgot you guys for doing business. There will never be, I'm grateful ... we still have people who believe in us. And I would never say something stupid like that again. I don’t .... I don't want to see the tears of Cassiopeia. "

 

Jaejoong looked at Yunho let his arms and smiled, "And remember ... I alwaysin your side, Yun."

 

Yunho smiled, "So, are you willing to give up?"

 

Jaejoong shook his head, "No."

 

"So ... you want to give up?" Yunho said.

 

Jaejoong, Yoochun, Junsu, and Changmin tilted their heads together and strong shook their head together, "A-ani .... we won’t give up!" They said simultaneously.

 

"Who are we?" Asked Yunho

 

"Dong Bang Shin Ki!" They replied in unison.

 

"Nugu?"

 

"Urineun Dong Bang Shin Ki, imnida!"
 
.

.

 

NEWS

 

Sensational comeback, five Gods back in one stage. DBSK re-unite!


 

We have same dream ...

We have same pride ...

We are born to Our W

 

"Annyeonghaseo ... urineun Dong Bang Shin Ki, imnida."

 

Red balloon was rocked back in the air, In the Cassiopeia who hold it tightly. Their smile become one in a sea of ​​red. Under the same sky, which shows a beautiful constellation in the sky. Cassiopeia.

  

FIN