Lucifer

Stalker is a harsh word

Lucifer

Sharp stinging pains occured all over my body, my eyes gradually slithered open. I soon realised i was inside a dimmly lit room. I attempted to stand but had yet to realise i was bound to a chair. Arms tied to the sides of the broken chair. Legs secure at the end. With some additional rope around my waist. I begin to wriggle around desperate to escape. Thoughts running through my head, my mind racing with fearful and terrorfiing ideas of this figure intentions. Eventually, i gave up the fight i couldn't undo any of the bonds. Almost instantly, i just cry a river. Tears bellowing down my face followed by small sniffs and huge wails of helpless crys. 

Clank! , .... he's coming. 

I was not going to show any signs of weakness. Normally, i am quite an agressive person with a big fighting spirit so i used this to my advantage. 

"Wakey...WAKEY CHARLOTTE MY DEAR" the figure now exclaimed while descending down the wounded stairs. He had made his way down and slowly approached me . Revealing his true identity. The darkness swirled as the figure stood before me. ..... it was him.... Lucifer. 

Lucifer is a member of my French class, he never said a word .. always stayed away from others. All i knew about him was is name Lucifer... meaning Satan 

Lucfier had pale skin similar to a ghost, straw blonde hair and naturally dark red eyes. I had no idea this creep had any buisness with me, no idea he stalked me.... actually Stalker is a harsh word. But now, i was angry i could feel my blood boil with anger , hatred violence.

"Lucifer you motherer!!!" My body lost control emotions overpowered my conscience. I swayed left and right attempting to escape again and destory the corspe like being that stood infront of me. 

"Hahhhahhhaahhh" 

He just laughed 


Writer Notes

Hey Guys hope you like the story so far.... i'm sorry about my writing style. This story was just a fun project and i'm unsure whether i want to continue. So the best way for me to know whether to continue is your feedback. Please comment below if you want more of the story. Thank you xx 

Love Morgan ( My real name.. also Charlotte is my middle name 😊)