Only My Heart Who Feel This Love

Only My Heart Who Feel This Love

You've found a song Jason Chen Feat J Rice - Tong Hua :), if ya let go read story.

.

.

.

.

.

" Sojung ah ... I miss you, Can you hear me ? Can you come into my dream? " Eunha muttered, holding a picture and a rings Sowon.

 

Flashback

Someone was sitting overlooking the Han river, it' s vacant with a hint of sadness. someone who awaited yet to come, think for themselves .. if she take the best decision ?

" Sowon-ah, sorry I'm late. A traffic jam " said a woman who was none other than her lover is Eunha

" Sowon, are you okay?" Eunha holding hands Sowon

" Yes, I'm okay , just think of office work " Sowon with a forced smile.

" You don't get too stressed, your body look even thinner." Eunha said with a soft voice and caring. Hand softly her smooth cheek.

 

Sowon just smiled sadly , she tried to hold back tears this time. She didn't know it was going to be like this out here

" What you want to talk " Eunha said

 

Sowon sighed. It was the toughest decision she took throughout his life.

 

" I want us to break up" with a heavy heart, finally she took the words of the unexpected .

 

Eunha little surprised then chuckled.

 

" I know you're joking but for now it's not funny Sowon-ah." even though there are concerns within Eunha , saw her lover's gaze is so serious

" I am not kidding. I ... I ... I don't love you anymore! you always busy you’re college "

" Not every day do we always met ..  why you-"

" It's not enough and I saw you enter the hotel with another man was not much different with a "

 

*PLAKK

 

" You ?? !!! Easily you say that?! You said you just love me and keep on supporting me !! So now what?! After what we did for 3 years .. you easily break up everything for the sake of your selfish? !! ah wait ,the man you see, it's not what you think .. you are outrageous !!!. " Eunha stepped away from Sowon , someone who makes her smile and now she breaking heart her.

 

Having tired of running aimlessly, she stops at the other end of the Han River and sitting in a chair not far from there. Eunha not care about the stares of people who looked at the strange and pity her, She just want to spend it all. All his emotions.

 

" S-s s owon?! Waeeeeeee?! "

 

Never suspected a girl she loved was her heart decide to break up

 

Meanwhile elsewhere.

 

Sowon still rooted to the spot. Hard slap of the hand Eunha still feels. Tears fell, how strong was her hold, still tears dripped .. Her body felt limp, her heart empty , She just took off half her soul. But there is no other choice. Better she tormented rather than having to see the woman she loved so much suffer.

 

" Are you sure this decision "

" Ne, follow her where to go .. leave me alone" Sowon stood up and walked toward his car.

 

End

.

.

Eunha remember her past. The first time she slapped Sowon and slowly the tears. When she took that picture, She think it saw her. A Live without Love is Like a year without Summer

 

Flashback

Eunha was reading a book at the lake suddenly concentration shattered when someone comes.

" Eunha , follow me and lets us meet Sowon "

" Yuju , already told you don't call her name again and I'll never see her again "

" Forget your ego now ... ppali we don't have time "

.

.

Doctor Hwang ran with a vengeance , get news from one of the rooms her patients , that her condition was critical.

 

" What happened? " Asked Dr. Hwang who directly perform the examination for her patient.

 

" Her heart rate suddenly weakened Doc, what we have to do a stimulus so that the patient is awake? " Umji suggestions at the Doctor, because she try hard till Kim Sojung be aware that as soon as possible. because in this state permanently brain has lost all its vital functions, including awareness and the ability to maintain breathing.

 

" Sowonn " Eunha shouts, make all that his presence there.

 

" What happened to Sowon ??? " by a step, Eunha walked toward the bed Sowon and ask for an explanation why there are a lot of nurses .. she also saw yerin crying. Her body suddenly rigid and limp.

 

" Yerin I beg you, you and your friend get out of this room, we will handle much as possible." Doctor Hwang command.

 

" Ani " Eunha closer and hold her hand, she tried to give the power to prevent a bad thing on her ex lover that.

 

"Sowon-ya, can you hear me ? Mianhae mianhae, said that what I want to say to you, mian because I hate you and said rudely " Eunha more tightly hold her lover, while a monitor showing heartbeat.

 

"Please .. Ireona , don't you miss me hmmm?" Eunha kiss the hand Sowon

 

Yuju told her if Sowon critical condition , she didn't  want to  Eunha regret but she would' ve broken sowon promise. she could see Eunha weeping beside Sowon.

 

" Ireona , I want be spoiled by your side , I also want to enjoy your cooking , during this time I really miss you. Don' you want us together again hmm ? " Eunha couldn't hold crying, the person who has completed his life.

 

She cries didn't stop " Don't let me feel sorry for you .. I know you're love me, if you love me hang in there and every morning always wake me , You must have missed us walk together ? Forget all the things that happened between us , will soon be the summer holidays .. you ever say A Live without Love is Like a year without Summer .. You don't want to spend time with me ?

 

Yuju and Yerin closed mouth and holding the crying , hear all the words Eunha to Sowon . this time they really feel guilt.

 

“ eunghh eunha…ahh … w-wae you h-h here .. you tell her ? “ sowon tried to talk

 

" Um, it's me." Eunha said

 

“ Mi-an ”

 

" No, you're not wrong , so don't apologize ? I'm glad you're awake, look at me here " Eunha wiping her eyes, she didn't want to look sad in front of her girlfriend.

 

" Corgi, I really missed call you like that "

 

" Hang in there .. we can go home together " Eunha try to give strength.

 

" stop, I can't promise .. uljima , I want to see your smile "

 

" Andweeee, don't say it in front of me .. you should be able to survive longer , if you want me always to smile then hang on for your own life , for me and your bestfriend here , Sowon, if you were not there who would care about me huh ? " Eunha grip hands sowon.

 

" Why you cry for me ? I don't like to see your tears it .. Eunha-ah , I'm sorry I ever hurt you .. Yuju , Yerin please take care of her for me "

 

" Andwae !!!! Stop saying things that are not "

 

Sowon tried to hold back the pain .. Dr.Hwang and Umji want to help, but was prevented by sowon , she took off aids breathing.  

 

" There are no words that can represent all my feelings for you , Corgi .. you are the only one that God gave me as a complement to this my short life, thanks for this happy, thanks for your time .. we spent together from three years until today . Jeongmal gomawo, Eunha " Sowon voice weakened but Eunha still hear . Sowon hard to breathe , Her eyesight is getting blurry . She cannot stand to close eyes " Eunha, mianhae." Sowon close eyes and her hands released from the grip Eunha.

 

" i-i i i Ireonaa don’t close your eyes , Kim Sojung kajiimaaa " Eunha screaming and crying

.

.

.

End Flashback

 

Eunha give her pretty flower. Trying to no longer cry for women who are now asleep under a tombstone in front of her " All I want to say I told you already. Sowon , Maybe this is a better way for you , I can not force you .. many things we already passed for 3 years , much to learn that I take from your figure , thank you give a chance to laugh and cry together. Sowon, time will never make me forget going to your figure , You always still in my heart "

 

 

 

 

 

 

*END*