Eyes On the Wrong Man

Treat You Better
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Oppa! Jae Bum oppa’s a jerk!” Eun Jae threw her shoes off and marched inside her best friend’s apartment, not even bothering to wait from him to come out. She stopped in front of his bedroom’s door, at least having the decency not to barge in a man’s room. She lifted her hand and began banging on the door, so loudly that it would even make the dead live again. 

 

“STOPPP!! I’m up!!” A sleepy and extremely y voice came from the other side and the door clicked open, revealing a y  heavy-eyed Mark Tuan. His hair was straight up mess and he was only wearing his boxers. 

 

“At least wear something!” Eun Jae squealed like a dolphin and brought her hands on her face, covering her tomato red face. 

 

Mark scoffed and turned around, muttering, “You’re the one who barged in at this unholy hour.” He stalked off toward his closet and grabbed a shirt and trouser pants. He quickly put them on as Eun Jae waited patiently by the door. 

 

“Now what do you want, little cupcake?” Mark brushed past Eun Jae and sat himself down on the plum coloured sofa. 

 

“Don’t call me that,” Eun Jae said through her gritted teeth, momentarily forgetting why she was here. Mark, Jae Bum and herself had been friends in college and Mark and her had history even before that. They were childhood friends. 

 

She followed after him and plopped herself down, next to Mark. 

“So what’s bothering the little princess now?” Mark wasn’t done teasing, he said, a lop-sided grin on his lips. Eun Jae pouted.

 

Mark knew why she was here. It was the same reason that always made her visit him. Her boyfriend. 

 

He exhaled. “What did JB do again?” Mask asked, using Jae Bum’s old and ‘uncool’ nickname. He would throw up if he ever heard anyone say that to his face.

 

“He’s–he’s being mean again.” Mark’s perfect brow lifted when he heard speak in a child like manner. “Tell me truth, Eun Jae. Was he being mean or a jerk?” Mark was very well aware of his friend’s nature. Jae Bum was a nice guy but suspiciously, he showed only his ‘darker’ side to his girlfriend.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter