JB's Temper

Scenarios x OC

GOT7 - JB   |    OC - Danji

 

"The song's not that catchy yet. You should do more revisions at this part... and here... also add more beat at the end"

JB has been working on their album and its release date is nearing, yet they still have few more polishes to do for their songs. He's been listening over and over that it makes his head spin whenever he hears just one note. JB wants their Turbulence album to be perfect, especially the songs are made most by the members. Also the company has high expectations for this album which made him more pressured and stressed.

"Just try to listen to all of the songs again and see what else you can work with." their co-producer said.

"Okay..." JB said with a sigh.

"I'll check it tomorrow so we can let JYP listen to it before the relesase." he said and left JB at the recording studio.

He rubbed his eyes and started working on it for 2 more hours.

JB decided to take a break. He's having this bad headache and is really not in the mood, especially with so many things on his mind.

 

 

He went to their practice room where the boys are having their break while practicing some moves.

"JB HYUUUNG! Jackson's messing with me!" Bambam run around.

"You deserve it! and that's jackson hyung for you!" Jackson kept teasing and chasing him.

"Stop it" JB said with a low stern voice.

They all halted and looked at each other. They should know by now that their leader's not in the mood.

"Hey JB" Jinyoung greeted.

JB slightly nodded and sat quietly the chair.

They let JB have the time on his own and started discussing about the dance moves.

"what's wrong? How are the songs?" Jinyoung approached JB.

JB just sighed and closed his eyes as he rested his head.

"ahh, I see that is what's wrong. Just rest for a while.." Jinyoung said as he pats JB's shoulder. He knows that if you continue talking to him, he'll just snap and they don't want that to happen. He just knows JB that much.

They heard a soft knock.

"Hey guys" Danji peeked through the door.

"DANJI!" The usual hyped Jackson brightened and greeted her.

"I brought snacks, you guys must be tired" She went inside and Mark carried the bags for her.

"Cupcake?" Mark curiously asked when he saw small boxes inside.

"Chocolate cupcake! I personally made it" Danji boasted. "From scratch" She said with a smug.

"I trust you with the taste" Mark winked and left.

"You're the best, noona!" Bambam said. Yugyeom smiling at her beside him.

"Just in time! We just decided to take a break" Youngjae said and started unpacking.

"Well that's good to hear. Where's JB?" She asked.

"Uhm.." They glanced at each other.

"He's resting at the couch" Jinyoung answered.

She saw him and brightened.

"JB!" She approached him happily.

"Oh, you came" JB weakly looked at her and she grew worried. He actually didn't notice her arrival.

"Are you okay? Is there anything wrong?" Danji said.

JB really wasn't in the mood to talk, about his stress with his headache.

"Nothing.." JB answered coldly.

"Are you sure? It looks like there is something wrong... Are you having a headache?" Danji asked gently.

"It's nothing"

"Are you sure?"

"Don't mind about it"

"Really? Because you can te-"

"I really don't want to talk about it" JB cut her  with a stern voice. He really didn't mean it, it's just that his headache is becoming worse with every movement he makes.

Danji was taken aback. JB never talked to her with that kind of tone before.

"Okay then.. uhm... there's chicken and I made cupcakes"

"I'm fine"

"I'll get some for you if you wa-"

"I'm fine, Danji."

"...You should try it, it's real-"

"For pete's sake Danji! Don't you get that I'm fine! Just-" He snapped and saw Danji got startled.

The boys got alarmed and looked at them warily.

"Just... leave me alone for a while" JB sighed and rubbed his eyes as he closed his eyes again.

"Okay..." Her eyes watered as she left the practice room.

"Danji..." Jackson tried to follow her but Jinyoung stopped him.  "Leave them for a while... we'll check up on her later"

The room's mood got gloomy.

JB glanced at the door as it closed softly. "Can this day get any worse?" he thought and let out a groan. He just can't focus on anything with his headache so he decided to take a nap.

 

 

"Danji, Can you do this?" Bambam flipped a bottle.

"ooohh" everyone was amazed with his one try flip.

"Me too!" Jackson was challenged.

 

"WOOOOOOOOAAHHHH!" The boys were surprised.

Bambam tried again but failed.

 

 

They all laughed with his fail.

"too greedy kiddo" Mark said while laughing.

JB stirred from his nap hearing laughs in the room and a sweet angelic giggle.

He opened his eyes witnessing the boys having fun while Danji was laughing with them. She's sitting at the floor beside him on the couch. His eyes wandered beside her and saw a medicine for headaches, a water, few chicken pieces and a cute cupcake still in a box.

"Oh, hyung's awake" Yugyeom noticed.

Danji turned her head and saw JB staring at her.

Jinyoung noticed it and spoke.

"Did we wake you up? Sorry about that, we'll keep it low. Let's go guys." Jinyoung smiled and signalled the members to give Danji and JB some space.

"Are you.. feeling any better?" Danji asked gently.

JB sat up quietly and Danji took a seat beside him. "I... bought you medicine in case you have headache"

JB managed to look at her. He softened at her caring intentions. He didn't even noticed how she looks so pretty today and she even got her hair trimmed. He suddenly felt guilty about what happened earlier.

Feeling awkward for a while, Danji broke the silence.

"I separated few chicken, those parts that you liked before Jackson finishes it all... and if you want something sweet" she showed him the box.

"cupcakes" She smiled hoping to lift his mood. "I made it... From scratch.." she tested if her effort would somehow work.

He looked at the box and softened when he saw her small letter attached on the box.

"Through ups and downs
Whenever you need someone,
I'll always be here

Love you, my JB!
-Danji xoxo"

 

"I guess not?" she thought and let out a defeated sigh as she looked down.

"If you don't like it, I'll make you another one aga-"

JB suddenly hugged her.

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry about earlier." He murmured. "I didn't mean to say those things.. I just... it's just that..."

Danji patted his back. "It's okay.. I know you were having a bad day."

He broke the hug "No, you don't deserve to be treated that way. I promise I'll change, I promise I'll control my temper more. I'll be more careful with my words"

Danji cupped his cheeks. "It's okay JB, you were just having a bad day. I'm sure everyone will turn like that"

"Why are you so perfect... What have I done to have you in my life..."  He thought as he hugged her again.

"Thank you, my angel... Thank you for everything.." His hug tightened. He feels all of his stress are starting to melt. Danji hugged him back and rested her head on his shoulders. He lets him hug her for a while.

"You... should eat your chicken now" Danji spoke.

"Let's stay like this for few more minutes" JB protested.

"You should eat now or you'll be grumpy again" She said.

JB looked at her flabbergasted.

"Just kidding!" She chuckled.

"Ohoh, I see you're teasing me" He tickled Danji.

"JB! Stop it! I might kick you- WAHH!" They kept on laughing and tickling each other.

"FINALLY! Looks like JB hyung's fine now!" Jackson claimed as they all barged in the practice room.

"Told you he can't resist noona" Bambam smugged.

"We all know that" Yugyeom rolled his eyes.

The boys laughed.

"ALRIGHT ENOUGH BREAKS! Time for practice everyone!" Their manager poked his head by the door.

"YES HYUNG!" The boys scattered and stretched.

"I will be going now" Danji said.

"Oh Danji, you came" Their manager noticed her and smiled.

Danji bowed "I made cupcakes, please try one" She flashed her smile nobody can resist.

"Really?! I would love to try one!" She chuckled as the manager went to taste her cupcakes.

Danji turned to JB, "I'll miss you" He said.

"Pabo. We'll see each other later"

"Technically, that's through video call and that means I can't cuddle you" JB said with a frown.

"There goes Mr. Grumpy" she chuckled but his frown deepened.

"Don't worry, I'll visit often. Plus, you guys have to focus on your album." with what she said, JB was reminded with his load of work.

"Right.. the album.." JB sighed.

"You'll do well, I know it" She comforted him.

JB softened "I will.. and there's a song I made for you" JB brightened with that thought.

"Really? I would love to hear that when it comes out." She smiled and JB leaned in for a sweet kiss.

Danji suddenly broke the kiss, "I probably should go" she shyly said.

"Yeah.. you should, before I can't get enough of you" JB whispered while Danji's cheeks turned red.

"I'll Danji out at the back. Fans are outside since they know that the comeback is soon. The cupcake's good!" Their manager said while taking another bite.

"BYE DANJI! TAKE CARE!"

"Visit us often, Noona!"

"See you soon!"

"Bye."

"Go home safely"

"Make us more cupcakes!"

"See you guys! I'll visit often" Danji waved at them and hugged JB for the last time.

"Take care and don't forget to message me, okay?" JB told her.

"Let's gooooo, you don' want fans scratching your pretty face." The manager was dragging her out.

"I won't. Call you later, love you!" She waved and blew kisses to JB while being dragged.

 

Danji was at her laptop doing her work as a designer. She was getting bored and sleepy when her phone rang.

She smiled instantly when she saw the sender.

"For my angel"

She clicked the link and the song played.

 

She smiled and softened. She got butterflies on her stomach while listening to JB's voice.

She continued listening to the song while doing her designs. "Can this day get any better"

 

*Beep*

 

"I have free time later. I'll pick you up at 5pm. See you, angel.  -JB"

 

Her smile deepened and packed her things to get ready.