First impression

Dancing with you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was 8AM in Thailand he woke up and yawn, he was not in good mode he knew this week is his last week in Thai, his father died before 3years ago in car accident it was the worst day in his entire life he was so close with his father they were doing everything together he loved helping his father in the shop, He consider his father his role model he always wanted to be like him a strong,tuff man yet have a big heart for other,after his father died Bambam was crying for him every night before sleeping eventhough it has been 3years yet Bambam misses him so much.Bambam always lit his stress out by dancing he was a good a dancer they name at school the dancing machine because of his awesome skills,Bambam thought got interrupted by his mother voice calling for him,Bambam got up from the bed scratching the back of his neck and went to his mother bed room.

Good morning" he said with husky voice

Good mor...'' Bambam mom suddenly stop and looked at him with confuse and sigh ''Bambam why you still like this come on hurry up wash your self and wear something good and package your clothes fast'

Bambam widen his eyes and asked ''why should I package my clothers

Bambam mother turned around ''Ah,I forgot to tell you,we are going to your school today and take your files because we are going to Korea tonight.
Bambam looked at his mother and whined ''What? But aren't we supposed to go to Korea next week?.
Bambam mother looked at his one and only son with worried and got close to him and hold his cheeks with her warm hand and look straight to his eye ''Son I know it a lot for you right now but Mr.Jinwoo want to go back to Korea today because of his job and you know that I am now um…his'' she said with low tone voice ''Wife''
Bambam heart felt broken into pieces hearing those words from his mother mouth.He did not want someone to replace his father place in his mother heart especially someone like Mr Jinwoo he knew that Mr Jinwoo donot like him and that he will throw him away when they go to Korea he was scared,uncomftable and stress he was not ready of the thought of living his friend,school and the house he grow on it that has his father scent all behind him but he did not want to break his mother's heart.He just kept staring at his mother with a sad eye.
Are you okay?'' She asked with worried
No how could I be okay mom? Mr Jinwoo hate me and you know that''
What's make you say that? He just still not get used to you that it son''
Bambam laugh mockingly ''Do you think I did not hear you conversation with you last week? He will not gonna let me stay with you at his house and gonna make me live in apartment away from you and why is that? Because I am only a son of poor man.
Bambam mother looked at her son with unhappy look'' live all my life under a bad situation I have never been spoil I loved you father honey but he never was able to buy the things I want'' she grin and continue ''until Mr.Jinwoo came to my life everything I dream of he buy it for me from jewelry to fancy close and even the most luxury dresses. I am women Bambam I need that type of spoil in my life''
So you only love him for his money?'' Bambam asked and rise and eyebrow
Uhm Bambam I do this for you and for me I want to make our live easy get you in better school,find for yourself a better job and me selling desert doesn't helping not even the shop helping.Belive Bambam I do this for our sake''
She smile weakly at her son and turned around while Bambam just stared at her coldly and started to talk ''I am not going''.
She turned around with angry face ''What do you mean by you aren't going?''
I am not I am gonna stay here I don't want to live this place and this home''
'Will then it is actually not something optional we made our decision.
Bambam about to open when Mr.Jinwoo enter the house with a big uncomfortable smile on his face his eyes was malignant he said with deep voice ''Good morning baby'' he went to Bambam mother and gave a quick pick on her cheeks. He switch his eyes on Bambam and said mockingly ''Hello there,Son'' he said with a fake smile on his face,Bambam just stare and rolled his eyes ''I am gonna go to my room'' he said to his mother and turned around.
We will be waiting for y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter