FANGIRL POV

Fangirl Life

"OMG!!!!! (your favorite group's name) is going to have their comeback!!" said by your bestfriend who also love kpop.

" ohh yeah I heard about the news! I'm excited but I have lots of work to do" you said as you continue eating your lunch.

 

Growing up is hard lots of up and downs, lots of stress coming as you grow up. People started forgetting what "FUN" is as they grow old. You thought that KPOP will give you fun forever. YES you love them, YES they made you smile but questions are

"How long are you going to smile because of them?"

"How long are you willing to spend money for them?"

"How long they will last?"

during your fangirl days, you keep on saying to people "they will last forever."

"they are going to be together for 20 years!"

"I am going to be their fan until the end!"

until life hits you with reality.

THE REALITY THAT NOT EVERY KOREAN GROUP WILL LAST FOREVER.

THE REALITY THAT YOU NEED TO GROW UP TO SURVIVE.

you started not collecting albums, not buying things about your favorite group. and started living the what life is.

You hear a lot of disbandments about the "LEGENDS" of KPOP during your days.

You hear a lot of members leaving the group in order to live in the real world. while others are dating and some are getting married and having a baby.

Those news made you cry as you hear some people leaving the fandom. Some fans are happy as their idols are dating, you wish them luck and you consider them as your OTP.

Some idols will break your heart because they wont notice their fans anymore.

they will no longer thank you for their achievements.

 

before, you laugh at those grown ups telling you that "life doesnt revolve about  fangirling, you will eventually stop liking you faves" but now, you yourself is experiencing it. You suddenly stop going to concerts. You suddenly stop joining the fanwars. but that doesnt mean that you stopped liking them.

 

ENJOY FANGIRLING! :) but keep in my mind that not all groups are FOREVER. don't get too attached because it will hurt you.

 

 

 


sorry. 

for these midnight thoughts, LOL