Chapter 2

Final Battle Among The Kingkas & Queenkas
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today is their first day as together, last night was teribble as everyone rather starving for the whole night and locked theirselves in the room except for Jin, Hoseok, Namjoon and the only queenka, Yeri as they have a great night to introduced themselves and be kind to each other.

In the early of the morning, the monolid eyes girl, Kang Seulgi decided to wake up at 6'o clock because her stomach can't stop growling plus she is a morning person.

She only wear a white turtleneck sweater and a long black dungaress match with her white nike force air as she tie her long hair into a ponytail as she get out from her room and make her way to the kitchen, which in the second floor.

She is so careful as she doesn't want to make any noise that could wake someone as she carefully walk into the kitchen and get surprise when there is a guy in black hair, he is the monolid eyes guy, Park Jimin.

He get surprise too when he saw her arrival, it looks like he is starving also just like her.

Then Seulgi calmly walk approaching him as she peep him and saw he is holding a packet of ramen, "Are you gonna eat ramen for your breakfast?"she said and stare for a long time at the packet of ramen that he is holding.

He frown in weird as he nodded his head, "Obviously, you want one too?"he said but Seulgi only smile and shook her head.

"No thanks, I don't eat ramen in the morning."she said then she walk to the refrigerator as she open it and observing the inside.

"Whatever, do you know how to cook anyway?"Jimin asked and look at her in confused as she is in struggle trying to reach a box of pancake mix, it is located on the upper level of the rack.

"Don't judge me by the look please."she said while still trying to reach the box when suddenly there is someone leaned against her and easily take the box as he gave her the box with a proud face expression since he is more taller than her.

She make her disgusted face expression as she take the box from his hand and said thank you.

"By the way, do you want to eat this pancake or the unhealthy ramen?"she said while calmly pour

Jimin look at the packet of ramen and then the instant pancake as he slowly put aside the packet of ramen, "I will choose yours."he said then walk closer to Seulgi as he only watch her make the batter by adding the water.

After almost 30 minutes, they are done with the pancakes as Seulgi only cook for both them because she doesn't know if anyone want her pancake as Jimin help her p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter