Prologue

Final Battle Among The Kingkas & Queenkas
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's heavy rain when they were informed by an agency to attend a meeting in the evening, how they wish that they don't need to go but they don't have any excuse to avoid or not attending the meeting as they end up coming by force.

In the room there is 13 chair surround on the black table as there is 12 people were invited to the meeting, as time goes by, one by one start coming as they enter the meeting room by a guard lead the way.

The atmosphere in the room are cold and awkward too as there is no one talk or making noise, they are all silent as there is only sound of clock can be hear in the room.

The five girls look uncomfortable when they realize they have been watching by the 6 guys who sit facing to them couldn't stop staring at them, then they immediately stop when one of them fake her cough.

After 30 minutes passed, the last person that they have been waiting for since half of hour ago finally arrive as he calmly enter the room without feel sorry or fault for making them waiting for him.

He then sit on the empty chair as he brings his fingers together and look at each of them in evil gazed.

"Looks like everyone are here so let's start our discussion."said the man in black tuxedo as he give his signal to his assistant as he nodded his head and walk to the corner of the room and walk back with a few thin black file.

Then the assistant place down the file in front of everyone including the man in black tuxedo as they stare on the file in confused and anxious also, curious with what inside the file.

"You can check the file now."said the man in black tuxedo as he also open the file and read the contents with an evil smile.

After the man said, they immediately open the file and read the contents also as they all make a different face expression and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter