Birthday Present

The heir

The party ended. Everyone had a good time. In Gook and Sun Bin went back to their house.

Baby girl, you drank quite a bit, In Guk says while carrying her into the room. 

Sun Bin pretended to be drunk so she can give him his last surprise. Babe, go find me some clothes to change in!! 

In Guk couldnt help but follow. While he was looking for clothes, she pulls out the handcuffs and lingerie she bought for their excitement of doing it the second time. 

She changed into the gown, in time for her to cover herself with a blanket and pretend to be asleep.

Baby Girl? Aish, you fell asleep. He crawled onto the bed to lift her up and change her clothes. 

Sun Bin pulled In Gook close and flipped him over. 

What you are not alsleep?? Before he realized, he was handcuff to the headboard. What amazed him was the view of her y body in a lingerie which turned him on. 

Whistling, you know you really badly?! Is this my gift, he said was smirking. She begins to by putting her face clothes and whispering to his ears...this is your price boss.

He felt overwhelmed. You know when I get out from these handcuffs, you are so going to be screaming, even the stray cat will be able to hear you..he whisphers tauntly to her ears.

She smirks as her lips touch his earlobes. I love you. Her hands begin exploring his body, feeling every inch of his muscle. 

She tears his shirt off. Ohh..someones in a hurry, In guk says teasingly. Take your pants off, she demands.

Oh, someones demanding, he pulls his pants off leaving just his boxers.

Suddenly, she grabs , shocking him. Her crotch lands on top of it. Slowly, she grinds her self against , making him moan. She keeps teasing him.

InGook couldnt stand the teasing anymore. As she was about to continue, he pulls away with the handcuffs released.

Omo, In Gook, how did you????? 

Remember, I am a captain and was in the navy seal.

He flips her over. Now, you will have to take your punishment for teasing me. As she was about to argue back, he pants his lips onto hers. She knew that she was in trouble. 

He her neck, leaving marks to say that she is his property. Moving down, he kisses her shoulders, while his hand is caressing her . In a quickness, his fingers were entering her womanhood. He kept on teasing her.  

In Gook! she screams his name. 

Teasingly he replies, what do you want daddy to do?

She couldnt believe her ears. I want you....she says shyly

Me to? he teases her

I want Daddy to me, she says impatiently.

Satisfied, he grabs and enters her, a surprising action. Slowly, s in and out of her. She moans....he speeds up his pace. It feels so good, Daddy!!! Their excitement level raised. Suddenly, he stops and makes her change position. Daddy wants to his baby girl in missionary style. He continued ing, making wider and deeper s as she screams out in pleasure.

Baby girl, im !!!Daddy Im coming too!!!They both at the same time. White liquid releases into her, making her feel very hot. 

Ah! he screams, Im sorry baby girl!!

They both fall asleep because of tiredness.