Playing Hard to Get

The heir

At the Police Station

Captain!!! Your team has save lives again, Congratulations! And Lee Sun Bin is the key, great job on your first mission.You guys take today off and go celebrate. 

Throw a welcome party for Lee Sun BIn!!

Yay!! Everyone cheered. Captain,  lets go to Ahns restraunt!!

Go, the bill is on me.

Hey captain, can we invite Min?

He felt pain throb threw his heart, however he cant let it show.

Go ahead..

Yay!! Sun Bin, you can meet Min, the only girl that was in our team.

Oh okay, Sun Bin knew from In Gooks mom that he liked Min. She felt uneasy but knew she cant show her weakness.

Ahns Restraunt

Heres a toast to Sun Bin!!  Welcome to S2!!

Hello everyone!! Minah joined the crew. She seen Sun Bin and felt uneasy. She was very pretty.

Hey Minah, this Sun Bin. 

Oh, nice to meet you!!

Hey Captain!

Oh..Hey Min.

Everyone, lets eat. Sun Bin enjoyed talking to everyone but notices that In Gook still likes Min and cant get over her.

Sun Bin tell us about yourself!! Yeah Sun Bin!!

Um, Im 23 years old. I am an only child. I like adventure. Um.. I have a boyfriend.

Wait..You have a Boyfriend, Eric asked?!!

In Gook was surprised as he thought she was single and thats why she was okay with the set up marriage.

Yeah, we didnt tell you guys because we want to keep it professional...

Whos we????????Everyone asked very curious

Sun Bin turned and looked at In Gook. In Gook is my boyfriend, she grabbed his hand to show everyone.

What!!??!?!!??! Everyone was shocked, including In Gook. She whispered to him, dont forget our deal.

Oh my gosh, is that why you guys came together to work??

Sun Bin nodded her head. In Gook just couldnt get his thoughts together. 

Min ah was shocked. She felt sad because she thought In Guk liked her all along.

Captain, why didnt you say anything???? He saw Min ahs confused expression.

In Gook grabbed Sun Bins hand and pulled outside. What are you doing?!!

Well, the deal is that I complete that mission and you have to marry me so keep your words. I dont care if you like Min ah.

How did you know???????!! He felt angry and held on to her wrist tight. I cant believe you, you dont even know me and you are going to marry me. What type of girl are you? Do you want my inheritance that bad??!!

Lee Sun Bin felt hurt to his cold words. Stop, you are hurting me!!! Everyones watching!!

She yanks her hand away, trying to hold her tears back.

                                                                     Image result for lee sun bin

You know if it isnt because I love this job and the deal I made with my mom , if I marry you she will let me do police work, then I wont even consider marrying a jerk like you.

In Gook felt dumb for the things he said.

Sun bin walked back into the shop.

Are you guys okay???? Are you okay Sun Bin???

Im okay, guys I will be leaving now ,see you tomorrow. She walks out of the shop.

Hey, where are you going ?!!! Go talk to your crush and leave me alone!!! Lee Sun Bin pushed In Gook away.

She drove back to her condo. Five , ten drinks goes into .

In Gook felt horrible. He left everyone and tried to call Sun Bin but realize he didnt even have her number. He couldnt even sleep, worrying about Lee Sun Bin.

Next Morning

The alarm rang. Lee Sun Bin woke up with a huge headache. She looked at the clock. Oh , Im going to be late for work. She grabbed her towel and head into the shower. After showering, she skipped breakfast and went straigth to the station.

In Gook was still worried about Lee Sun Bin. He looked up when the door opened but saw it was Min Ah.

Eric asked, Min Ah what are you doing here??

Im coming back to work but as secratary for the team.

Everyone was confused. Oh what happened to your new job?

I felt like I dont belong there but here.

In Gook was surprised but too worried about Sun Bin.

Captain, Min ah is back.

Oh okay, he ignored not being able to focus.

Sun Bin walked in. Hey everyone! She walked pass In Gook,  ignoring his presence. 

Sun Bin!! We were worried about you!! 

She suddenly seen Min Ah. 

Oh Min ah is back to work as our secratary. Sun Bin just nodded. Lets get to work then. 

Everyone worked in their place.

Hey its lunch time lets go eat Sun Bin, Captain.

No, you guys go...I have to finish this real quick. 

Oh, dont work too hard!! Well go and bring you back some food then.

Go everyone, I need to talk to Sun Bin. 

Everyone understood and left. Min ah didnt want to go but knew she didnt have a reason to stay.

Lee Sun Bin!

She ignored him. Why are you ignoring me? 

She turned around and just stared at him with hatred eyes, making him feel uneasy.

Sorry....Sorry for being a jerk last night....

She couldnt believe her ears. We are still in the same team and I dont want things to feel awkward. 

Go get me luch. What???? Go get me lunch..if you want me to forgive you, do as I say.

He couldnt believe his ears. This women, the so called to be his future wife is commanding him and he is the captain.

Dont say sorry if you are going to hold your head high. 

He couldnt reject and went to go get them food. She just ate and work without saying a word.

Everyone came back. Heres your food. They saw her plate of food. Oh looks like captain got you foooood, they all say teasingly. 

Ehem!! Get back to work or thirty push ups. They all run to their seats.

The day ended and everyone left home. Sun Bin went to her car and tried to start it but it wouldnt start. 

Looks like you need help, In Gook comes walking with Min ah. 

No Ill just call a taxi and have them come look at it tomorrow. 

I will take you home. 

No. 

I am your boyfriend, I will drop you and Min ah off.

Sun Bin was tired and just wanted to go home so she just hopped in the car. 

It was awkward. 

How long have you guys been dating, Captain never mentioned he has a girlriend. Min Ah mentioned, curious about their relatioinship. 

Sun Bin didnt answer. For a while, In Gook answered. 

Oh okay. Sun Bin fell asleep. In Gook kept looking at her while driving and admired her cuteness. Min Ah felt sad. They arrived at Min ahs house and Sun Bin woke up. 

Oh you still remember where I live, she mentions to make Sun Bin feel uneasy.

In Gook just nodded. 

Bye, thanks In Gook.

Sun Bin felt like Min ah didnt like her. 

As they were driving, you guys must be close for her to call you that. 

In Gook just nodded. We were good ....friends.

Sun Bin felt sad. She knew that she would have to marry a man that wont ever love her. She stayed quiet for the rest of the ride.  

They arrive at a place she wasnt familiar with. This is not my house. 

Its my house, my mom told me to bring you over to talk about the wedding and engagement party. She also wants us to have dinner together. 

Sun Bin felt uneasy about whether what she is doing is the right choice. She entered the mansion. 

Sun Bin, In Gooks mom came to hug her. Im glad  In Gook listened to me for once and brought you. I want you to see the ring for the engagement party. I also talked with your mother and we prepared your dress.

Sun Bin just nodded as she felt tired and lonely at the same time.

Are you okay honey?

Yeah, sorry aunt Im just quite tired.

In Gook seen that Sun Bin looked sad and wondered why.

Dont call me aunt, call me mother okay?

Okay mother.

You must be hungry so let go and eat. They ate while In Gools grandpa and mother just chatted  with Sun Bin.

In Gook felt good on how they got along  well and Sun Bin didnt seem fake but sincere.

Its late, you can stay here and I will have our maid prepare a room for you or  you can stay in the same room as In Gook, we dont mind.

Um, its okay, I like to follow the traditon.

The elders laughed. In Gook, take your fiance to her room.

They went upstairs and entered the room. 

Are you okay, you seem sad, In Gook asked as he can feel her distance.

Im fine, just go to bed.

What is wrong? he asked her again in a more serious voice

I just dont feel right. Our marriage is fake. You dont love me. We dont love eachother. Maybe I should just go to a different country and work in the force there without having to make some stupid deal with my mom. 

In Gook was surprised as he always thought she wanted to marry. So its all an act?

She didnt know what to say.

Well continue to act then. Lets forget about the heir thing, marry for three months and divorce. 

Sun Bin was shocked and hurt and as he  emphasizes with the word divorce that he will never love her.

Deal, now just get out , I want to rest. 

In Gook didnt know why she was acting cold but just left as she told him to.