finale;

Tzuyu's protection squad
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘What have I ever done to deserve this?’

Tzuyu creased her forehead and let out a whimper as she inhaled sharply to prevent herself from crying, she clutched onto her phone tightly and sighed bitterly again. She grabbed a handful of her purple hair and bit her lips as swelled at the uncomfortable tears threatening to spill if she continuing scrolling through the posts on twitter.

Tzuyu brought her knees up the bed, hugging it tight against her chest and buried her head in her arms, leaving a handful of clothes and toiletries neatly piled up on the floor beside an opened luggage. Twice is leaving for Hong Kong to attend MAMA 2016 and able to meet Once during their performances. They were invited to attend such a huge event, they should be happy as they had the honour and respect from them.  

Tzuyu raised her head up and looked several post with tags on them, there were the same kind of posts with different languages in them, Tzuyu stared at one of the same post where several Onces has retweeted,

[Netizens plotting to attack on Twice Tzuyu during MAMA 2016 in Hong Kong by throwing eggs and Urine at her.]

Tzuyu honestly wasn’t impressed anymore, she wanted to meet Once and enjoy the night. But how? How could she even let down her guard when there are people plotting to attack her? Even though the managers were informed and they contacted the organizers of MAMA 2016 and they immediately set stricter rules and regulations. But Tzuyu knows, Haters would find ways just to humiliate and hurt her.

Tzuyu has always been loved by many, but it definitely doesn’t cover up the amount of haters as well, she was criticised for even the simplest mistakes she has never intended to make, but even if she does things right, it would forever looks wrong for some (ing blind, and I added that) unforgiving people. Bearing the risk of being attacked in Hong Kong, Tzuyu is honestly afraid, she had insomnia for nights when she first heard the new because she was so worried for the fact that she might screw up again.

The door was slammed open with Chaeyoung and Dahyun hugging some snacks, Tzuyu got startled and slid her legs off to the ground and hid her phone under her pillow. She smiled sheepishly when Dahyun greeted her brightly with Chaeyoung placing out all the snacks,

“Tzuyu ah, have you packed your things yet?”

“Not quite yet…”

Tzuyu trailed softly as she looked at the things scattered all over the floor, like her own thoughts and feelings, she remembered how she got carried away when she saw the tweets and post from the social medias, she sighed softly before beaming a smile that didn’t reached her eyes, that didn’t go unnoticed by both Dahyun and Chaeyoung but they didn’t pointed it out and let it slide first.

“I’m going to shower now!”

“Okay sure~”

Dahyun nodded as she sat down and pretended to talk to Chaeyoung until Tzuyu left the room with her clothes, they peeked out to see Tzuyu enter the bathroom. Tzuyu’s back was bending slightly and that is already a huge significant change in the angle because Tzuyu seldom slouch, which means something must have upset Tzuyu so badly for such a change in her joyful aura.

Dahyun and Chaeyoung nodded at each other when they were sure that Tzuyu isn’t coming any sooner before Chaeyoung tip toed to Tzuyu’s bed, tossing her blankets and pillows around to search for any relatable things while Dahyun held up intertwined hands forming it into a shape of a gun while standing at the door to keep a watch out. Chaeyoung squinted her eyes as she held up Tzuyu’s phone, Dahyun walked behind Chaeyoung and peeked from behind her shoulder. She turned her head and look at Dahyun in confusion

“She was reading her phone before we came in, so perhaps…?”

“Hey but we couldn’t invade her privacy, what if it is an argument in a text that made her upset? We can’t possibly do anything in that case.”

Chaeyoung pressed her lips tightly and nodded in agreement before shrieking,

“Pabo! You sure that a text would cause Tzuyu to slouch?!”

Dahyun covered Chaeyoung’s mouth when it came out so loud until Tzuyu could have heard it, Chaeyoung gasp a little before muttering an apology, Dahyun knocked her head before insisting,

“Even if it’s only just a text, I could have killed anyone who makes Tzuyu so sad.”

Chaeyoung switched on her phone only to see a stupid pin for her to enter, she groaned when she doesn’t have an idea for what Tzuyu would put for her password, she pondered a while before typing in Tzuyu’s birthday only to discover it isn’t right. Dahyun thought deep before snatching the phone away and typing in another number, and surprisingly it was unlocked,

Chaeyoung blinked and looked in Dahyun at disbelief, Dahyun raised her eyebrows and smirked smugly at Chaeyoung who can’t keep closed, Dahyun directed her attention only to see a page on twitter where they were tagged at, the frown deepened on the two girl’s face as they scrolled lower and lower to see similar retweets about the same rumour spreading like wild fire in their fandom.

“Seems like Tzuyu is way more bothered than how she look. We have got to tell everyone about this.”

"Yea...Tzuyu isn't really that kind to express how she feels..."

Dahyun nodded as she placed the phone back into the same place and folded back the blankets before stacking it properly, just when they were about to separate themselves to get ready for Tzuyu protection squad, Chaeyoung asked

“How did you know about Tzuyu’s password?”

Dahyun smirked but shrugged nonchalantly.

“Because it is 2912.”

Dahyun laughed when Chaeyoung looked even more confused before heading into Jihyo’s room. But something ring a bell in Chaeyoung’s head as she cover her gapping mouth before squealing like a mad fangirl before dashing to Jeongyeon’s room.

Because it happened to be one of their very own member’s upcoming birthday.

-----------------------------------------

Tzuyu stepped out of the airport onto Hong Kong with a very heavy heart that sank all the way into her stomach, she frowned as she covered herself up with a black hoodie and just literally rushed out of the airport while keeping close to her members, she would flinch in fright whenever someone got close to her but would reply with an apologetic smile while eyeing the crowd with fear and suspicion clouding uncomfortably among them.

Tzuyu’s fear was getting more obvious and clear, she couldn’t even smile. She scurried into the car while panting heavily, she held her head when she could remember the crowd squeezing around her, the incoherent noises isn’t helping much either, she sighed when she realised she could have neglected some of Once in the crowd.

‘But what if one of them happens to assault me?’

Tzuyu hugged herself to sleep while she tries to ignore the negative thoughts. Sana whispered lowly to Jeongyeon and then Jeongyeon texted everyone through mobile on the bus except for Tzuyu herself. Sana shot Tzuyu a worried glance and only to feel more devastated at Tzuyu’s expression even while sleeping. She looked at the text message again while nodding to herself determinedly.

They are definitely going to confront Tzuyu tonight, even though they originally planned to keep Tzuyu uninformed about the plan because they all know how Tzuyu wished to be independent and not to bother members. But this time, Tzuyu is trying to go through all the hate by herself again and it is a hurtful sight for all her unnies, especially Sana who has been watching her from the corner of her eye.

------------------------------------

“I’m so full!”

“Oh my god, I think I am going to suffer from indigestion!”

Everyone laughed at Momo and Jeongyeon as they headed out of the restaurant after their dinner, they are going to check in into their hotel which is their final destination of the d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter