031216

No Strings Attached
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook woke up in the middle of the night beside Taehyung's , the lights on his ceiling still on though they had been dimmed to practically nothing. Jungkook gazed at Taehyung's sculpted back muscles drowsily, raising a hand up towards them to gentle run his fingers against his beautifully tanned skin. As Jungkook's fingers gently ghosted over Taehyung's warm skin, he shifted closer to get a better intake of his cologned scent. Jungkook loved Taehyung's cologne, though he was used to the smell of it staining his white sheets. Jungkook almost wished that Taehyung's scent could stain his body the way his aura stained his heart. Jungkook kept his feelings a secret however, going along with their ‘no strings attached’ agreement. 

Jungkook and Taehyung had met at a bar one lonely night. Both completely drowned in liquor, the alcohol did all of the talking that night. The more talking they did, the more needy and lonely they became. After that night, Jungkook and Taehyung agreed to meet casually in secret, but only with no strings attached. It wasn't a game of love, but a fight with lust. They were both in agreement with it, comfortable with their abilities to satisfy each other. They were friends in reality and they communicated often, but it was friendship with lustful benefits. However Jungkook slowly began to regret all of his sweet nothings and rendezvous with Taehyung, well aware that their strings had become more than just two parallel lines. Every time their eyes met, Jungkook would melt into a puddle of more than lust, somewhat love.

Taehyung had still been sleeping under the dim lights, letting out soft breaths of air. Being beside Taehyung was enough to make Jungkook dizzy, somehow he gave him more than a lustful tingle. Jungkook tried his best to shake off his wild feelings, he saw them as unfit and inappropriate. He kept them under control by reminding himself that Taehyung was a man of the ‘no strings attached’ lifestyle. No ties, no love, that was how Kim Taehyung worked. Yet Jungkook had wanted to jump into his heart even more so than his bed. 

Jungkook continuously traveled his fingertips around Taehyung's smooth skin, careful not to disturb his sleep. Taehyung hadn't shifted once as Jungkook continuously ran his hands against him. Suddenly Taehyung's mumbled voice drowsily came out, blocked by the pillows he'd buried himself in. 

“Baby, what are you doing?” He spoke huskily, his voice hoarse from his slumber. Jungkook tried to stifle a blush, shocked by the word ‘baby’ slipping from his lips. To Kim Taehyung, he'd always been nothing but Jungkook. Suddenly he was ‘baby,’ and though it made him want to jump in glee it didn't fit Taehyung's loveless vibe. Jungkook figured it slipped out by accident, pulling his hand away before backing towards the other side of the bed. He wanted to give Taehyung his space, hoping he'd simply fall back to sleep. 

“Where did you go, hm? I lik

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter