His and hers

Peaceminusone

      A week after the disbandment of their group, Dara was still awfully sad. And tomorrow, she will have to face the reality once again. She'll be off to the Philippines and work. It's not like she doesn't want to but it hurts her even more seeing her blackjacks. She just can't stand them getting hurt. And she's so sad that they are sad too.

"Babe..." his familiar voice entered her ears. She felt him wrapped his arms around her stomach. She missed him because they barely see eachother because of their busy schedules.

"Do you want me to make love with you again so my baby's sadness will lessen a bit?" He asked her playfully as he turned her to face him. As he saw her brown orbs, he cannot help but ask himself how lucky he was to have her. No matter how they struggled in their hard times, she fought so hard to build this relationship once again. They've been together for so long  yet he still sees her as if he just fell inlove with her for the first time. He loves her so much and he is so thankful for her because she never left him even if she had many reasons and chances to do so. They just love eachother so much.

"I'm not... sad anymore Ji..." she answered weakly. But they both know that she was lying. She just wanted to be positive once again despite her disappointment. She needs to.

"I just want to spend the whole day with you and have fun. I want to tell you how much I love you and how lucky I am to have you. Kinda." She told him and chuckled  because he sure didn't like the last part.

He smiled and pecked on her lips. For too long. 

"What do you want to do today babe? Want me to bring you in our favorite spot? Just like the old times?" 

Dara already knew what he was talking about. It's silly actually. It's on her trainee days that he brought her for the first time to his oh so called secret spot.

"Why are you looking at me like that? Don't you want to reminisce? How we sneak out at night during your trainee days? How we kiss freely because nobody is watching? And... How we make love to eachother?" She chuckled and pinched his cheek playfully. He's being his silly self again. And .

"I do remember but I kinda don't wanna do that baby." She bit her lip as she saw the disappointment in his eyes after she rejected him. But she quickly kissed his chin to make it up to him.

"I wanna get a tattoo..." She suddenly blurted out. 

Jiyong almost coughed. Is she being serious? He actually asked her about it once. A long time ago. And she didn't want one. 

"But I do remember asking you once to have a matching tattoo with me but you said no." He told her with his brow connected out of confusion.

She pouted and snuggled closer to him which the guy responded with a light pinch on her waist as if reassuring her that he's just here for her.

"But I want one now. I want a significatif tattoo. Something that means a lot to me." She told him.

Jiyong chuckled and nodded his head.

======

     The two of them spent the day getting silly together. She made pasta for the both of them. But it turns out, the sauce was too salty.

"Dammit. It's salty! Jiyongggg I really at cooking!"
She frustratingly said as she stomped her foot on the floor with the spoon still on her hand.

They both know that they at cooking. Both of them. Yet he still insisted her to cook for him.

Jiyong laughed as he got up of the couch and s his arms behind the waist of his petite girlfriend.

"Let me taste it babe." 

Dara scoffed and gave him a spoon of the sauce she made. And she swears that she heard him gag.

"Well... As always you fail." He told her and laughed. Dara groaned and took off his arms around her. 

"I hate you. I told you that I can't cook! We could have just used the already prepared sauce that we bought but look, you made me struggle to cook this and laughed at me. I even called my mom for the recipe you jerk!"

She whined. But the guy just laughed at her cuteness. 

"Yah, what will we feed our kids in the future Dara? We'll starve to death!" He exclaimed dramatically to piss her off more.

She glared at the guy and put both of her hands on her waist, ready to scold him.

"Yah! I told you at the very beginning of our relationship that I cannot cook. I told you that we're probably going to eat mcdonald's every night when you asked me to move in with you and you didn't seem to mind. Why are you questionning me now about my non existent skills?" 

With that, she pouted and crossed her arms. She was... kinda hurt.

Jiyong sighed and smiled at her cute girlfriend. He can't believe that he'll get to call her his 'wife' very soon. She will give birth to his children. And they will be a family.

"I'm sorry for making fun of you..." He told her and wrapped his arms around her. He kissed her forehead as he stiffle a laugh.

"I love you."

With that Dara sighed and hugged him back. She looked at him and chuckled.

"Pizza?"

Jiyong chuckled and nodded.

====

    After their one typical couple day, the two of them decided to go to their friend Seungjae to get a tattoo. He was dressed in all black and of course, she was dressed just like him. 
They love having the same style. Especially Dara. She loves stealing his clothes. She loves wearing his big hoodies because she feels safe and she feels like she's always with him even though they're always a thousand miles apart. That's why she always tell in interviews that her style is 'stealing your boyfriend's clothes'. If only they knew... Well, apart from their secret couple fans. The Daragon believers. They know everything and it just warms their heart. Even though it's still not the time to reveal what's need to be revealed, they know what's real and that's enough to give Dara and Jiyong confidence.

"You look gorgeous." He told her and smirked as he watches her do her hair.

Dara laughed and glanced at the guy.

"Why are you being so sweet today?" She playfully asked. As she finished doing her hair, Dara walked and joined her fine boyfriend. She wrapped her arms around him and tiptoed to kiss his jaw.

"Well Mr. Kwon, you look fine yourself too."

Jiyong sighed and hugged her.

"Babe, you sure you want to do this? You do know it'll hurt right? I mean are you really-"

"Ji, I wanna do this okay? You've been asking me to have a couple tattoo so let's do this."

====

   They arrived an hour later to their destination. Dara and Jiyong held hands as they enter Seungjae's place.

"Hey man! It's been a long time." Seungjae greeted Jiyong and hugged him. He then looked at Dara and smiled warmly.

"Dara-ah! How are you? I see, you two are still so lovely huh! That bastard is very lucky." He jokingly said and hugged the girl.

"So, another tattoo Jiyong?" Seungjae asked as the three of them settled on the couch. 

Dara chuckled and sat beside Jiyong who put his hand on her thigh.

"I'm the one getting tattooed Seungjae."

Seungjae's eyes widened. Is she being serious? 

"Dude why are you letting your girl get a tattoo? Thought she didn't want one!" He said and chuckled.

"Argh! I know right. I wanted her to have one with me but she declined. And now that she wants one, I don't want her to have one!" Jiyong exclaimed. He's really doubting big time right now whether to let Dara have a tattoo or not.

"Babe are you really sure about this?" He asked her one more time.

Dara sighed and nodded. She rolled her eyes at him because he was  being worried for nothing. She stood up and settled herself on the chair where Seungjae does his work. She's ready.

"I want a battery tattoo with a plus sign. I... I feel drained these days and I need to be positive. Even if I am sad these days, I need to be positive. I need to remind myself that every end is just a beginning of something new. Something that is better. That's why I want a tattoo to remind me that." She told the both of them and smiled.

Jiyong sighed and went beside her. He knows how sad she was these days  because of their disbandment. How he wished he can erase all of her sadness.

"Okay babe. I'm giving you the permission to do this now."

Dara rolled her eyes and chuckled at her silly boyfriend. She called Seungjae as he prepared the equipments to do his work.

"I want it on my neck."

Jiyong's eyes suddenly bulged af her sudden anouncement.

"Yah! Your neck? Are you crazy? Babe that will hurt you a lot!"

Seungjae laughed at the both of them. They bickered until he suddenly interfered.

"Yah Jiyong. She's a grown woman she does know how much it'll hurt. Let her do what she wants. Ready Dara?"

Dara laughed at Jiyong's face and kissed his neck. He worries too much and he's adorable.

"Babe, I got this. I'll be fine and I just want it to be small. So it'll be good."

Jiyong sighed and held her hand.

"Okay I'm gonna start." Seungjae said.

Dara tilted her head and held on Jiyong's hand. 

As Jiyong heard the sound of the needle, he suddenly became nervous.

"Babe I'm here. Do you really want this? I'll make the pain go away so j-"

"Jiyong shuttup." Dara said before she felt the needle touch her skin.

====

     She got her tattoo and he also got his of course. But she can't still figure out his tattoo. It's just the signature of his brand. Peaceminusone. It was supposed to be a couple tattoo.

Dara and Jiyong were sitted on their couch drinking their hot tea.
They were both snuggled next to eachother with a big blanket.
He tilted his head to look at her newly covered tattoo. Her skin was red.

"Does it still hurt?" He asked worriedly.
Dara shook her head. 

"No it does not hurt anymore. Stop worrying. Just tell me what does your tattoo mean. You said it's a couple tattoo but that's just your brand babe." She said as she furrowed her brows.

Jiyong smiled at her and touched her red cheek.

"We're together. Always. When things got bad, you always find yourself back to me. And I always find myself back to you. You accepted me for who I am.
You're the good one and I'm the bad one. You're the energy of this relationship, my energy. Without you... Hell, I'll be so lost right now Dara." 

She held his gaze and stared at him lovingly.

"You forgave me so many times even if I didnt deserve it. You didn't leave me even if you had a reason to. I thank you for that. I can't live without you babe. I need you in my life because without you I am not... Kwon Jiyong. You are my peace. A plus can't ever be seperated from a minus. And you're the one. For me. I love you. So much."

With that, he kissed her deeply. They love eachother too much. They needed eachother. Even if sometimes they're a thousand miles apart, you can't seperate them from one another because their hearts will forever be connected.

"I love you so much Jiyong."