Last!

One More Time

"Aww~ what is this? Okay, I better get ready.. But, what is the surprise? Lol Jeon Wonwoo, you'll know after this~ Ohmygodd I can't wait" he thought to himself while preparing himself. When he goes to the kitchen, he is so shocked upon seeing Mingyu waiting him downstairs, wearing a tuxedo with a special candle light dinner prepared especially for him. "Hi babe~ Oh gosh, you look so handsome today!" Mingyu said, earning a shocked expression from a blushing Wonwoo. "Eyyy~ What are you talking? Just look at yourself! You look so hot with that outfit~" Wonwoo said before hugging Mingyu while adoring his boyfriend's hansome face. Mingyu's heart is about to burst. How come his boyfriend is this good looking?

"Okay! So~ take a seat Jeon Wonwoo-ssi. I've prepared all of this especially for you!" Mingyu said before pulling the seat for Wonwoo to sit. Wonwoo is beyond amazed. "So, this is what people call ' candle light' dinner huh? Ohh... At least I got to experience this kind of things in this dream.. Since I'll never experience it in the real life isn't it?" he thought to himself before he felt a kiss on his cheek. "That's what will happen when you always daydream~" Mingyu said before going back to his seat. "So babe~ How do you think about today?" Mingyu asks. "Today is the best day ever! Thanks to you, I can experience all of these things Mingyu-yah~ I love you!" Wonwoo said before sending Mingyu his killer wink. After they've done eating, Wonwoo were drifted to his thoughts again. "Hmmm... When will this dream end? It's not like I doesn't like living in this dream but.. I still have to go to work tomorrow.." he thought to himself before he felt Mingyu pinching his cheek "Look at that~ what were you thinking about babe? You can't even concentrate on me.." Mingyu said while pouting, making Wonwoo smile while thinking about his cute boyfriend. "Anyway babe~ I have another surprise for you!" Mingyu said, earning Wonwoo's attention. "Seriously babe~ you are spoiling me too much, aren't you?" Wonwoo said. "Of course I'm spoiling you~ You are my one and only boyfriend okay~" Mingyu said. "Now close your eyes babe~" Mingyu said. Wonwoo closed his eyes as he wait for the surprise. "Now~ open your eyes!" When Wonwoo opened his eyes, he saw a very beautiful ring (the ring is the ring that all Seventeen member have,the ring that they wear on their pinkies). "Ohmygosh Kim Mingyu! The ring is so beautiful~ "Now~ we have couple rings!" Mingyu said before placing the ring onto Wonwoo's pinky. "Thank you babe~ You are seriously the best boyfriend ever existed in this world! I love youu~" Wonwoo said before kissing Mingyu's cheek,making Mingyu's face flushed in bright red.

"Mingyu-yah~ I want to thank you again for all of todays memories.. If it is not for you, I will never experience all of these things! Even though this is just a dream, I want to tell you that I am so happy since I got to live in my 'dream life'! Thank you Kim Mingyu~" Wonwoo said before pulling Mingyu into an embrace. Mingyu hugged Wonwoo tightly before says "Babe~ whatever happens after this always remember that this is not a dream okay! And whatever happens, don't forget about me~ Whenever you feel lonely, always remember that I am always here, inside your heart.. I love you so much Jeon Wonwoo.." he said and pulled Wonwoo into a kiss. A that feel so perfect as if their lips are made for each other. A dep, passionate kiss that Wonwoo will never forget for the rest of his life...

Wonwoo woke up upon hearing his alarm ringing. He realized that he is back in his room. And he woke up on a single bed with only one pillow. "Haaa... So that is really just a dream huh?" he thought to himself when he felt something on his pinky. "Wait whaat? How come this ring is here? Ohmygosh! Wtf?" he thought to himself again when he saw a piece of photo beside him. It is the photos that Mingyu took with him. "What.Is.This? seriously what is happening right now? I am not dreamingg?". There's a letter below the photo. "What? A letter from Mingyu?" he thought before reading the letter.


Hi Wonwoo hyung~

This is your forever handsome boyfriend Mingyu!

I am writing this letter to tell you a few things~

First, whatever you'll be doing after this.. Please remember that what happened is not a dream. Seriously, our dates are not a dream. It is real! We really met and spent time together.. I know that you must be shocked right? To be honest I am shocked too.. But I want to give you the best experience ever in your life so that you'll not regret~Babe, you must always remember that you are never alone in this world okay? You will always have me by your side.. Don't forget the memories we've made together okay~ I compiled the photos just in case if you suddenly miss me, just look at the photos okay? And, if you suddenly feel lonely, don't forget that you have the ring I gave you! As long as you have the ring, you will always have me! You have to be strong okay? I hate seeing you work so hard to keep living but I am so sad since I cannot do anything to help you.. So, always remember to stay strong and healthy okay?Lastly, since I'll never know if we'll meet again.. I want to say that I love you sooo much babe! I hope that you can live your life more happily after knowing that you have me by your side~ If you miss me, you can always go and draw your 'My Dream Life' (This is the name of the compilation that Wonwoo made~) I will always be there and wait for you okay! Before I end this, I want to say again that I love you sooo much Jeon Wonwoo! Make sure to eat well and live well~ Bye bye babe! Love youu~

 

Kim Mingyu,

Your forever loving boyfriend.

P/S: Read your compilation now~ hehe


Wonwoo teared up reading the letter Mingyu gave him. After reading the letter, he goes to check his 'My Dream Life'. To his surprise, there's the scene of them going to the haunted house in it. Everything happened was 'recorded' in the compilation. Wonwoo let a relieve yet deep sigh. "At least I know that I am not all alone in this world.. Thanks for everything Kim Mingyu, I will never forget you.." he said before kissing the ring on his pinky. "But... When will I meet him again? I really hope I can meet him again.. Maybe just one more time?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yayyyyy~ the fanfic is finished!!!!

I want to sincerely thank everyone who read this fanfic~ *deep bow*

Thank you so much guys~ *blows flying kisses*

Sorry for MANY English errors though~ (Huhu I think I should learn English more.. -____-)

Thank you and sorry for everythinggg~

Till next time, we'll meet again in the next fanfic then~

Byebye guys!!

Anyway, follow me on Instagram if you want~ my username is @crazyderpfangirl_

We can talk and chat more there~~

Bbyong~ (^0^)/