CHAPTER TWO

Hurt & Heal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2

 

 

Ryeowook wakes up when he feels someone is caressing his hair. He tried to open his eyes and at the same time, he feels his head is spinning and hurting. He groaned a little.

 

 

“Relax, Ryeo ah~,” the calming voice said.

 

 

Ryeowook knows too well the honey-sweet voice. Changmin once said that his voice is like carbonara, caramel macchiato and cheesecake. Sweet and soothing.

 

 

He finally open his eyes and caught a pair of worry yet concern eyes looking at him.

 

 

“Good morning~..,” Kyuhyun greeted him in a cheerful voice.

 

 

Ryeowook just giving him a small smile while letting him massaging his head and playing with his hair. It feels calming though and he wanna be like that for a few more minutes.

 

 

“How are you feeling~?,” he asked the small figure.

 

 

No answer. Kyuhyun just smiles. He knows him too well already.

 

 

“Yesung hyung is making breakfast right now. I’m asking him to make a porridge for you. Until it’s done, why don’t you take a bath?,” he asked again.

 

 

While waiting for Ryeowook to give some response, his hand didn’t stop massaging the head.

 

 

“Have you prepared the water?,” finally Ryeowook giving his response.

 

 

Kyuhyun smiled wider.

 

 

“Yup. I hope it is still warm. I even put some essential oil for you~ ,” he said. Proudly.

 

 

Ryeowook smiled and slowly getting up from his bed, heading to the bathroom.

 

 

“I’ll be here later ok? I’m gonna check on Yesung hyung for a while. If you nee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter