And Let The Kite Flies (COMPLETE)

And Let The Kite Flies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 “Maybe you’re just like a kite in the sky. You’ve already flew, but I’m still holding the string thightly,”

 

At the same season, the same day, the same evening like 10 years ago….

I remember her, she was still there with her siblings ready to play with the snow outside.

*flashback*

“Jimin, please bring the suitcase!”said my dad from inside the house.

“Gosh, the baby is being impatient to be born,”a woman with big baby bump whined while patting her belly.

“Jimin, let’s go to the hospital!”said my dad while being rush with the car key.

Dad helped my step mother who was about to giving birth while my eyes caught her figure standing in front of the door while taking care of her three siblings. A genuine and warm smile radiated from her flawless face although I can imagine having so much siblings could be so tough.

*end of flashback*

After that time I was always watching her who was diligently watering the flowers and interacting with the neighbors. At 6, she would go back to inside her house and prepared meals for her siblings.

At that time I was never dare to say hi to her…although I knew, I’ve already falling to her.

Until the first day at middle school entrance…

*flashback*

“Class 1-2…hmm…,”

At first I didn’t notice her who was standing just beside me while looking at the class list until she noticed me.

“Ah! You’re Park, right?”

I quickly turned to the voice who just called me, especially because that voice was so familiar to me.

“Minatozaki?”I was caught of guard seeing the face I’ve been watching the past years was very close to mine.

Her adorable face smiled brightly to me when I mentioned her name. It was spring, such a coincide which brings me luck, the beginning for me to be close with her who actually in same class with me.

“Jimin! Do you want to play with us?”asked the girls.

“Ah, just ask Suga, I’m busy,”I answered cooly.

“You’re indeed so popular, aren’t you?”suddenly a very familiar voice approached me from behind.

“Sana?”

“Sana, let’s go hang out with us after school!”shouted the boys from the back.

I chuckled seeing that.

“Seems like you have more fans than me,”I teased as she laughed so beautifully.

+++

“Excusse me, please give me a way,”

Ring ring!

The black haired girl turned around in surprise, a little bit annoyed because I kept on getting my bike closer to her. When she looked at me with that kind of face, I laughed even louder.

“Hahaha!”

“Jimin, you’re really annoying!”she nagged playfully at me.

“Do you wanna go home with me?”I asked while stopping my bike in front of her.

“Can I?”Sana asked excitedly.

“If it’s for Sana, of course yes,”I answered. Sana laughed and hopped on my bike. I smiled secretly when Sana sat on my bike just behind me. We went down the street at the riverbank to home.

“Sana, why are you so light? Do you even eat your meal regularly?”I .

“What?! I’m still 12, I will gain more weight as I grow up,”Sana hit my back lightly.

“Hahaha! Don’t, I can’t give you a ride if you’re getting heavier!”

“Yah! Are you serious?!”Sana hit my back again as I laughed even louder.

+++


“Jimin, go take Rambo for a walk, he looked so bored,”said my step mom while -feeding my new little brother, Jungkook.

I approached Rambo, our big white Samoyed dog, he was given by my dad’s friend when Rambo was still 3 months old.

“Rambo, are you sleepy or bored? Let’s go take a walk,”I said to Rambo while patting his head.

It was a good day, the wind blew gently which made my body so fresh.

“The weather is very good, right Rambo? Let’s go!” I jogged with Rambo who was following behind me.

When I arrived at the riverbank, I found Sana and her siblings. They were playing kites together.

“Ah! Rambo!”shouted Sana’s oldest sister, Mina, when Rambo ‘attacked’ her and her face.

“Hi Jimin, taking Rambo for a walk?”Sana smiled warmly at me.

“Yeah, it’s been 3 days I haven’t took him for a walk. So you’re fond with kites, uh?”I asked.

“Marin and Karin loved it, we like to play kites when the wind is so good like this,”Sana answered while feeling the wind blows. We watched the flying butterfly kite at the sky which Sana controlled.

“Ah! Nee-chan, my kite falls again!”Karin whined. We laughed at her then I helped Karin to make it fly again.

“Marin, you can’t take off your coat, you’re still sick!”said Sana worriedly when Marin who caught a cold took off her coat.

“But it made me troubled while pulling the string!”Marin pouted her lips.

“No, if you won’t get better you can’t go to school,”Sana gave her kite string to Mina and pu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter