Heels

Heels

 

Minho was waiting for Taeyeon to get ready. They had decided to go to the dance party at their friend’s place at the spur of the moment (more like Taeyeon had flat out refused and wanted to cuddle at home but somehow changed her mind the next hour). Minho didn’t mind the wait because he was always game for spending time out with his girlfriend. He really needed to dance and sing his heart out with Taeyeon, especially after how stressful his semester had been. He wouldn’t say it, but he actually wanted to see her all dressed up more than anything. He couldn’t remember the last time she wore a dress nor the last time he wore something apart from sweats.
 

(Okay, maybe he was exaggerating, but it was a long time ago- you get the point.)
 

Minho fidgeted with his leather jacket, the one and only leather clothing he owned because Taeyeon had liked it too much and had bought it for his birthday. He smiled when he remembered her getting all nervous while giving this to him and he sighed, knowing the reason why he had chosen to wear this tonight. He was gonna make Taeyeon swoon.
 

But when Taeyeon walked out, Minho was sure it was not going to be her swooning.
 

That black lace dress she had chosen to wear was elegant and sensual, her skin peeking out from those pretty patterns covering her arms and shoulder blades. She had let her hair down and only had a shimmering black hairband holding her fringe back, revealing her pretty mascara clad eyes. Oh gosh, she looked adorable with her glasses, but with contacts on instead…damn. She hadn’t gone too far with her makeup, he could tell, but she didn’t need to. That little compact, blush, mascara and pinkish red lipstick made her look like a goddess and Minho could hear himself mutter his prayers.
 

His eyes followed her curves and then the flair of her dress, settling on the fancy, corset heels she wore. She hardly wore such high heels, but damn, her cute feet were looking killer in them. He was having second thoughts about going out as his mind subconsciously untied those shoes off her legs.
 

“Ready to go?” Taeyeon’s voice broke him from his daze and he got up when she walked to him, unable to resist her sight as he smirked a little before pulling her in for a kiss. But it became sloppy and he missed, making Taeyeon chuckle as he grumbled, embarrassed, realizing that those killer heels had made his tall girlfriend taller than him.
 

“Should I wear different ones?” Taeyeon asked in amusement and Minho just shook his head. “You want to wear them and you should. They are killer.”
 

“You don’t mind if I tower above you? If we look weird together?”
 

“We look bomb, together- no matter what.” Minho smirked, “And I can work around being the shorter one.”
 

Taeyeon’s amusement softened as she ditched her heels and stepped down to her original height, “They are Junghee’s, and a size smaller. They don’t fit. I just wore them to tease you.” She breathed, her gaze growing hazy as she neared him, and Minho, caught off-guard, just watched her do so. Before he knew it, she was kissing him and he was kissing back. His heart was pounding like no tomorrow and when they broke away, breathless, his eyes landed on her smudged lipstick.
 

“Taeyeon, do you wanna ditch that party?”
 

Taeyeon bit her lip, knowing well what was going on Minho’s mind through his chaotic eyes and she smirked, pushing him gently away, “Yeah, let’s watch that movie and cuddle.” She pecked his cheek before picking up those heels and walked back to her room. Minho blinked in realization, horror spreading on his face, “Did you just play me?!” He called out and Taeyeon’s cute chuckles answered his call, making him sigh and give in as he put on the movie she wanted to watch, smiling fondly.