Ice Cream

Don't be such a baby

Doyeon knows that her girlfriend is not a baby, but she acts like one.

 

 

"Doyeon-ah~!" Yeonjung called her.

 

 

"Yes?" Doyeon asked, she was typing something in her laptop at the dining room with Mina who is eating.

 

 

"Can you come here for a second?" Yeonjung replied from the living room.

 

 

"Why? Im doing something." Doyeon said.

 

 

"Please?" Yeonjung used her cute voice.

 

 

"Okay okay." Doyeon stopped what she's doing and went to her girlfriend. "What is it?"

 

 

"Hug." Yeonjung said and put her arms up. Somi, who is also at the living room, just looks at them.

 

 

Doyeon sighed and hugged her girlfriend, she really wants to finish what she's doing but her girlfriend is being a baby again.

 

 

----------

 

 

"Where's my ice cream?!" Yeonjung shouted.

 

 

"I forgot, im sorry." Doyeon said, trying to calm her girlfriend down.

 

 

"I told you to buy me one!" Yeonjung shouted again, good thing that the other members aren't there, Chungha was the only one there besides them.

 

 

"Im sorry, i forgot. Im really tired." Doyeon said, she's really tired. Right after her classes, she went to a schedule.

 

 

""But I want ice cream!" Yeonjung shouted again, ignoring Doyeon. Because of stress and tiredness, Doyeon accidentally shouted at her girlfriend too.

 

 

"CAN YOU STOP BEING A BABY YEONJUNG!?!" Doyeon covered , she too was shocked as well. Yeonjung, who was surprised at her girlfriend's outburst, stared at her with tears in her eyes.

 

 

"Y-Yeonjung, i-im sorry." Doyeon tried to hug her but Yeonjung ran away from her.

 

 

"Whats with all of this shouting-umph!" Yeonjung ran into Chungha's arms. "Yeonjung? Why are you crying?"

 

 

"Unnie, Doyeon shouted at me." Yeonjung sniffed.

 

 

"Why?" She looked at Doyeon but Doyeon looked sad. "Let's go to your room first, okay?" Yeonjung nodded.

 

 

----------

 

 

"So, what happen?" Chungha asked and sat down beside Doyeon.

 

 

"I accidentally shouted at her." Doyeon sighed.

 

 

"Why?" Chungha asked.

 

 

"Im really tired, and she was being a baby again. I also forgot the ice cream she wanted." Doyeon replied.

 

 

"Ohhhhh, she is a baby sometimes but its Yeonjung, its okay. Go and buy ice cream for her before she wakes up and talk to her, she'll understand." Chungha patted Doyeon's head.

 

 

"Okay, thanks unnie." Doyeon smiled at Chungha then went to buy ice cream.

 

 

----------

 

 

"Yeonjung?"Doyeon asked opening the door of the room.

 

 

"Go away." Yeonjung said, Doyeon just smiled and went to Yeonjung. Sohye, who was there, went out of the room to give them some privacy.

 

 

"Hey, im sorry, i didn't mean to yell at you." Doyeon sat down at Yeonjung's bed. Yeonjung ignored her.

 

 

"I bought the ice cream you wanted." Doyeon said showed her the ice cream, Yeonjung looked at the ice cream. "I know you want it, but please forgive me first." Doyeon said, she was waiting for Yeonjung to talk, but she got was a...

 

 

*chu*

 

 

"Give me ice cream." Yeonjung got the ice cream and ate it, while Doyeon was shock because Yeonjung kissed her. "Why are you so surprised? Its not like I don't kiss you." Yeonjung said and looked at her girlfriend while eating her ice cream.

 

 

Doyeon grinned. "I'll buy you more ice cream if you kiss me again." Yeonjung pinned her on the bed and kissed her passionately.

 

 

'Wow, she must be really desperate for some ice cream.' Doyeon thought.

 

 

----------

 

 

Jieqiong was standing at the door of the room.

 

 

"What are you doing there?" Nayoung asked when she saw Jieqiong.

 

 

"Im kinda afraid to open the door." Jieqiong replied still standing.

 

 

"Why?" Nayoung asked again.

 

 

"Doyeon and Yeonjung is there." Sejong replied this time.

 

 

"Sohye, Jieqiong, Sejong and Somi, you guys can sleep with us." Nayoung said to them since that's their room too. They just nodded.

 

 

"I really hope we can sleep tonight, Yeonjung's really loud." Chaeyeon sighed.

 

 

"Well, she is the main vocalist." Yoojung said, all of them laughed.

 

 

"Yeonjung unnie is still in sync though." Somi said and they all laughed again.

 

 

"What happened between them anyway?" Jieqiong asked.

 

 

"Doyeon accidentally shouted at Yeonjung, i guess Yeonjung already forgave her." Chungha replied. "I think she shouted don't be such a baby."

 

 

"Well, i guess she's not a baby right now." Mina said.

 

 

All of them went back to normal ignoring what is happening inside the room.

 

 

----------

 

 

Hope you guys liked it~ I was surprise at myself for writing this XD