End.

Tell me what to do. [Eng]
It's a sad story.
 
The sound of a clock in an empty room, the sound of the rain hugging the ground. In the darkness a woman rose from her seat, grabbed her coat and went out of her house. The sound of his steps accompanied by the soft melody of the drops of rain landing on the road, an expression of pain and sadness was reflected on his beautiful face. She seemed to have her head elsewhere, lost in her thoughts she walked or her legs guided her.
 
"Do not stop, keep going."
 
While hiding behind his coat, the little figure returned to a cafe at the corner of the street. Raising her head she saw a table of life and approached it. She sat down and stared at the outside when a waiter approached her, placing order, he left leaving the young woman looking away.
 
"Never let me down."
 
She was interrupted when her coffee arrived. Gently she grabbed the cup and brought the hot drink to her lips, leaving the black and bitter liquid pour into . Suddenly a little laugh was heard, it was she, laughing at the thought that her life at the moment was coffee, sweet and bitter. Once she got up she got up when a noise stopped her. Looking at the ground, a ring could be seen. His expression changed in the twinkling of an eye, throwing the money on the table and then picking up the ring to put it back in its place, she rushed out.
 
"Do not just shut yourself up in this strong image trap."
 
She walked then rummaged in her jacket, inside is the ring once on her finger, accompanied by her memories ... A woman, in her thirties, skin dull, an angelic smile and-
A car passed in front of her, making her return to earth and leaving her now soaked. She sighed and continued on her way. She found herself in front of a small lake, a house and a shop. His body remembered ...
 
"Sometimes you can take your sweet face that you hid."
 
Of all the places where they were going and promised to see each other. She did not see it in any of them. She decided to take the opposite route, to see where it would lead her. Touching the ring in her pocket, she remembered the person she loved and brought her a smile on her lips. There is a way for them in this world, she always believed in it. In this blurry world, they were going to make a great and dazzling flowering, she had always believed. As in a dream, she knew everything that was going to happen ... The memories refuse to leave.
 
"For some reason, I think it will rain tomorrow."
 
The ground is covered with tears from the sky.
 
"Sorry..."
 
She stopped not far from a bridge, sitting on the wet grass, waiting for the night to fall.
 
"You know, I'm now in a place where I only get criticism ..." she murmured.
 
Waiting for the rain to calm down, the opposite happened. The tears she was holding are now sinking, she is crying. His salty drops mixed with raindrops.
 
"I'll always be with you every time you call me."
 
That's what the girl had told him, the irony is that today she was no longer with him. The tears never ceased to flow. She has her shoulders straightened even when she suffocates, engulfed by the darkness. She began to feel feverish and decided to get up to go home. She decided to go through the bridge. She walked on and on. Thinking to be in front of her, it was by raising her head that she saw a name and began to sob. She came in and leaned against the weeping door.
 
Thirty minutes later she went to the balcony and opened the window hoping that the sound of the rain calmed him down. She crouches herself again and again, still hiding her feelings, fearing that someone might have noticed them, she falls asleep.
 
"At one point, I thought I could not breathe without you."
"Do you know that I always try to believe it?"
 
She awoke a few hours later, the night was. She can see the moon behind the clouds blocking the stars.
 
"The two halves of love that are hidden in my heart ... I can not even take one ..."
 
Observing the sky, she thought of her lost love. The woman she loved, no, she still loves with all her heart. This woman who had been kidnapped too soon, who thought that she loved him would disturb so many people ... Who would have thought that so many people would be interested in his life only because of a social status ... Since when the People allow themselves to judge the lives of others?
 
"The" perfection "will separate us."
 
Because of the world, she lost the love of her life.
 
Yuri, the woman who haunts her thoughts, from their encounters until now.
 
"The air that bears your name takes my breath away, then disappears."
 
A letter from her parents she reads and reads from the day of her reception.
 
Words are stuck before his eyes like hundreds of glass chips. These bloody words are tinted, shredded and torn. The face of the words reflected in the mirror of white paper, in which the pen continually cuts, becomes entirely covered with cuts and bruises.
 
What is left for him now? Only the person who holds his heart can understand it ...
 
"I wonder if my heart that endured so much pain on a daily basis is tired."
 
She is a rose having lost its perfume, a painting having lost its colors and an instrument having lost its sounds. Nothing counts, nothing is left.
 
"Free me..."
 
Now it shines more, like a diamond, it is a star that sparkles for a moment.