oo1 - prologue

Only Temporary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just to put things in perspective. This is what I imagined them wearing during the Prologue. Credit is linked!
           

 

Prologue.

seulbear94 joined the chat.

k.jongin joined the chat.

k.jongin: Seulgi! Want to do dinner tonight, my treat!

seulbear94: Hah! Is that even a question? You should know I don't say no to free food!

k.jongin: Meet you at our usual spot then

seulbear94: You got it!

k.jongin: Will 6 work for you?

seulbear94: Yep, I'll see you there Jongin

k.jongin: See you

seulbear94 left the chat.

k.jongin left the chat.

five forty-five p.m.

Jongin bounced his leg underneath the table. He bit his bottom lip out of habit and glanced around the small dim sum restaurant. Not many people were here today, as usual. Seulgi liked it here because of the great food for good prices, Jongin liked it for the privacy they always had. A small smile formed on his lips when he remembered the first time they came here together. Seulgi was so excited to show Jongin this "diamond in the rough" restaurant. It was opening week for the place and they were seated in a corner booth, the one where Jongin sat today and every time before that. The owners, who were an old couple, had come around to say hello and asked how they liked the place. Seulgi, being extraverted as always, immediately started drowning the owners in compliments. The old couple were happy to hear that and in their farewell, the old man beamed and said "I hope you two will last long!" 

Now Jongin and Seulgi were used to being seen as a couple, though they weren't anything more than friends. For some reason this day stuck with Jongin, almost to the point where he thought about the old couple on a daily basis. He often did ponder on his friendship with Seulgi, if it would ever be more than a friendship. Jongin's conclusions always lead to a bad ending, if anything- Jongin wanted their friendship to stay alive and not be broken because of his romantic feelings for her. He always saw this in dramas, therefore it HAD to be the only way to go about this.

Today was different though. He wanted to at least try before giving up. After consulting with everyone he knew, he decided today would be a special day.

Seulgi burst through the doors at 5:12, she was breathless and her hair was a little messy. She greeted the hostesses and pointed towards Jongin in the corner, then walked quickly to their booth. "I... am so sorry" she gasped out, bowing quickly. At first Jongin's face looked very serious, angry almost, Seulgi's eyes widened- she had never seen him look so scary. As he watched her reaction, his frown turned in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter