Hes.... Back?

Im your Hyung!?

Yugyeom felt so proud, He made mark remember. Mark pulled away from yugyeom and smiled at him "go ahead, Tell me!" he urged him. Mark began straining his mind trying to get all of the details. "The night before i showed up here, I was thinking about how nice it would be to become a hyung to my hyungs. I was thinking like... you know maybe people would like me more if i looked like... Well this" he said gesturing to himself. Yugyeom nodded clearly understanding what he ment. "But i told myself that it would have never happened. Your mark must've said or though somthing to make us switch bodys. He must be in my world" he said eyes widening "oh , If hes in my body.... He must be freaking out... And-" he cut himself off squeezing his eyes shut cringing. "being informal to yugyeom hyung" he said exasperatedly.

Yugyeom chuckled "Am i really that bad?" mark shot yugyeom the most sarcastic look he could manage. "what do you think?" yugyeom smiled brightly. "i wonder if i could meet myself from your world (look forward to the book guys)" he said grinning. "yeah you wish. If you were rude or innformal to him at all, Trust me you would get your beat" mark said laughing. Yugyeom chuckled "we will see, So how do you think you can get back to your world?" he said lookking out the window. "i dont know... Maybe i could try and match my timing with mark in my world... but how." he said runnning his hand down his face.

"WAIT" yugyeom yelled suddenly "if you guys are in eachothers bodys, If you try hard enough cant you see what the other is thinking?" yugyeom asked, eyebrows furrowed. Mark tilted his head. "maybe. But id have to concentrate hard and if we have schedual than i have to wait till we get home so i can think" he said nodded. Yugyeom smiled gently "we'll get you home mark" he said grabbing marks hand and rubbinng it with his thumb. Mark nodded smiling. Mark grinned and ripped his hand awa from yugyeom and jabbing his side making yugyeom gasp, "oh its on" he said poking mark back.

They reached their destination after 40 more minutes of maknae mark and yugyeom playing around in the car. They got out the car playfully shoving each other and laughing with each other.  Bambam got out of the car noticing the two maknaes playing around. Looking around to see if anyone was looking which gladly noone was, He stomped up to them and yaned their ears hard making them whine like children "Yah, Are you guys crazy? You cant play like that in public." he scolded them. Mark pouted "h-hey. Technically im still your hyung" he said sticking his tounge out at the furious looking bambam "Not with this mind your not, Now behave" he said pointing a finger at the pouting fake maknae. Yugyeom chuckled "Yeah markie, Behave or ill tell big yugyeom on you" he said slapping marks but playfully

Mark whined but shut his mouth, When bambam walked away mark whispered in yugyeoms ear "bambam-hyung got no ja-" "i hear you mark!" bambam yelled making mark yelp and hide behind yugyeom "I dont know what your talking about bambam-ah" he yelled remembering he isnt supposed to call bambam hyung in public. Bambam rolled his eyes at the childish hyung and caught up with jinyoung. 

They walked in the building after saying hi to some fans, None of them noticing marks childishness. Mark was happy after not seeing his fans for a long time, Even though their not HIS fans. Regardless he continued walking down the hall following behind the boys. They made it to a room full of chairs and an interviewer, Mark politely smiled at the innterviewer who blushed. Mark grinned, He could get used to this. He looked behind him noticing a camera right in his face, He akwardly smiled and turned back around.

All the boys sat down and waited for the interviewer to start asking questions. "Hello! My name is Na-Young, Do you guys mind introducing yourselves to the viewers at home?" she said in english. Everyones face turned nervous and they looked to mark not sure if he could speak english. Mark chuckled and nodded "yeah of course" he said in english, Hes not dumb. He was born in america. "Hey guys, Im the Ma-" he cut himself short, eyes widening but quickly continued. "Im the oldest of the g-group, Mark" he stuttered, flustered. All the boys continued as if nothing had happened but jackson put a hand on his shoulder in a conforting manner.

The interview flew by with minimal mistakes and they left after 1 hour. On the way back to the car jackson whispered in marks ear "Hey, are you okay markie?" mark nodded patting jacksons back. "Yeah im fine" he said back. "do you want to sit in the car with me and the hyungs? Bambam could go with yugyeom." he whispered again. Mark felt comfort in jackson but refused anyways "No, Im sorry but i have to talk to yugyeom about somthing" he said feeling bad. Jackson nodded "its fine, Its okay" he said aloud this time still holding mark close to him by his wrist as they made it to the car. "Bye jacks" mark sid ruffling jacksons hair affectionately. Jackson smiled and waved bye to him before getting into the car. 

Yugyeom started bothering mark as soon as he got into the car. "Mark! Are you back? or did yoou ACTUALLY just get intimate with jackson." mark groaned embarrasedly "aishh, Yugyeom hyung really. I wasnt getting intamate" he said bumping knees with yugyeom. Yugyeom laughed "You SO were. Do you like him?" he cooed pinching marks cheeks teasingly. "Aishh, Be quiet hyung!" he said pushing yugyeoms hands away from his face. Yugyeom laugh "alright alright, So are you excited to get back home?" mark sighed, Was he? I mean when he gets back, Hes not gonna have yugyeom, Or jackson. So was he excited? "Y-yeah sure" he said shrugging "back to the same old boring house hold" he said laying his head on yugyeoms shoulder. "Yah, Im sure we will be able to keep in contact right? there has to be away. Besides, I wanna meet daddy bambam." he chuckled smirking and shoving marks head with his shoulder. "ewww, Hyung" he laughed scootching over. Yugyeom sighed "you'd never understand" he said dramatically.

When they got to the dorms mark and yugyeom told the hyungs about the way they were gonna get mark back home. The hyungs nodded and gathered around mark. He sat in the middle in silence and began thinking hard. He thought about what mark might be doing and he saw an image flash through his eyes of his jackson walking towards him, The image changed and he felt jacksons arms around him. He felt a pain in his head and abdomen. He felt himself being stretched and pulled. All of the sudden he was standing in the middle of 2 groups. His got7..... and Marks got7. "Im sorry" he heard and all he remembered was looking at the maknae yugyeom and then the oldest yugyeom standing next to eachother gaping at one another and then blackness surrounded him. Oh . What the just happened!