Chapter 02

→ Wip Project || Source Music Entertainment Co-ed Project || Apply Open!! || Story Start!!

Chapter 02

The biggest even of Korean Entertainment industry for every year ending are award of many channels. Every Idol groups and singles need to prepare their own speacial stage for each award. But for KBS Gayo Daejun got more special.

» 2 weeks later; Mid December 2016 «

​"What?!!" All member of Wip project (yep, include Minjun and J.Ro) shout with surprise. Even the previous sentence of their producer didn't involve them but it make them too surprise.

​"Repeat PD-nim's word. Wip project pre-official debut single debut stage will be in KBS Gayo Daejun." Their manager oppa/hyung, Kim Kungmin repeat their PD word that make all of them shout with loud voice.

​"It just pre-debut stage guys. You already prepare for it and I think you are ready." PD-nim said with wide smiles but they feel it got tricky in it.

​"But...IT IS GAYO DAEJUN!!" It is Sungjun, their alert boy who answer with his super alert sound.

​"Be quite and clam down Sungjun." It is Aejeong their oldest noona/unnie of Wip warn her dongsea.

"Why we debut in Gayo Daejun?" Ridhwan asks about his curious. Even he glad that finally they will debut but this stage is too big for new debut group. 

​"Well, Company want to make Wip become special and when KBS give us a chance. Why won't accept, right?" PD-nim answer with the most concluded sentence.

​"Not too serious about what stage it is. Just do the best of you, it will be success." PD-nim cheer up them again before call the meeting out and let them got the last day off before start heavy practice.

» Back to today, a day of KBS Gayo Daejun «

​"I'm too nervous, unnie." Nabi said while hugging her closest unnie, Min-U's arm and begin childish toward the older.

​"Kwenchana maknae-an. Do the best, ok? You still got unnie and oppa with you." Min-U clam her maknae. It look like she didn't nervous as another but she also feel that but she don't want to show out to make another more nervous.

​"Neul-ah. Come with me." Aejeong walk to no where and take Min-U out with her. Nabi turn to look at J.Hyo who just in her sight with curious.

​"Well, I think you just make Aejeong unnie jealous." J.Hyo conclude with her own though while suggest Nabi to review their line again.

​"Yo girls!!" Immediate after Aejeong and Min-U come out of their prepare section, they meet Woozi and Ridhwan walk toward their place too.

​"Hi, oppa. Where you guy going?" Min-U asks both of them but of course Woozi is the one who answer her.

​"We just back from toilet. How about both of you?"

​"Opposite to you Jinwoo. We will go to toilet." This time Aejeong is the one who answer. She catch that Ridhwan start annoying or showing some I don't like action toward her girl.

​"Want me to accompany?" Woozi asks with careful (toward who? ;)

​"It's ok Jinwoo, we can go by ourselves. Let's go Neul-ah." Aejeong answers before pull Min-U with her.

​"Ridhwan-ah. I know why you don't like her but we are team, ok?" Woozi warn his teammate who always do don't good reaction toward his crush.

​"But she make my close friend got cut out!! She got really high opportunity to debut!!" Ridhwan said out with a little bit angry but not too loud voice.

​"Did she is the one who decide about this project?" Woozi force him walk to their destination while asks a question back to him that make Ridhwan got no sound out of his mouth.

​"She just in same position with possible position that your close friend will be in. It doesn't mean she take that position from her. In the original plan, Screen Shot got 2 Lead Vocalist that mean both of them are good enough. But we don't know a main reason that company change the plan and cut one of them out. Just that." Woozi explain to him carefully and really reasonable before let Ridhwan think by his own.

​"Clam down youself and prepare for stage." Woozi said before follow their manager to collect his hair and make-up.

​Outside the other prepare section that Pixel boy part of this pre-official debut single doing their thing, Sungjun who on phone with someone that also stay in same building.

"Just be yourself and showing off your charm Jun-ah. I know you are great artist." A sweet and angelic voice loud out of his phone.

​"I know hyun-ah. I will do that and show off it." Sungjun accept her voice and finish with long sigh.

"Our stage isn't that far. Your are 15 next to GFriend after VCR right? I'm 17 that make I must stay at side of stage."

"Yep"

"So, I will cheer you up at the nearest place as everyone can. Don't too nernous, ok?" After she finish her sentence, there is a voice that call him and another 2 members go out for last stage rehearsal.

​"Ok, thanks for cheer me up hyun-ah. I need to do stage rehearsal now." He said goodbye and end his call after got goodbye back for his bestfriend and also his one-side-love, Kim Seolhyun from AOA.

​Wip project start their last rehearsal
Last time for collect any of mistaken.
​Last time for begin just a soon-to-be artists.

A time to be an idol.


Author's Note : I'm back from vacation and clear my work. Their timeline is a little bit delay but I wish you like it ^^