The 1st Plan of Kidnapping The Savior (Part 1)

The Savior who declined Hogwarts

“Tiffany, don’t you want to hang out with us?”

 

Hermione grabbed Ron’s arm, on the face filled with joyful smile. Who would have thought, a normal brown haired girl turned into such an outstanding beauty?

 

Ron had matured a lot, he was no longer an impetuous child. He became like a real grown up, maybe Hermione’s the reason. Realizing this fact, Tiffany smiled unconsciously.

 

It’s really pleasing to see her friends getting better and better, and Tiffany was especially happy now, even though she was not interested in their suggestion.

 

“I don’t.” Tiffany replied with a smile, behind her green eyes there hid a calm lake.

 

“Ginny, sh-she’s not… We all know, what happens to Fred and George is not your fault.” Ron felt guilty eveytime he saw his friend, perhaps it was because his sister was the one who gave up in this relationship first.

 

“N-No Ron, not because of that.” Tiffany laughed, and she shook her head, knowing that Ron had misunderstood. “I’m not a child anymore, I won’t keep this in mind long enough. And Ginny was right, although I’m also a victim, but in fact, I’m the main reason of these tragics too.”

 

“Tiffany, don’t say that. If we don’t have you by our side, the wizarding world will become unpredictable.” Hermione’s smile fainted a bit, she felt it was very unfair, those responsible should not been left to a child to bear them.

 

What Tiffany had done in the war was far enough, now she shouldn’t bear any of the anger anymore. But Hermione had nothing to talk with Ginny, after all, she had lost her own brothers, and her words were not radical.

 

To be honest, their relationship can be considered as a peaceful breakup.

 

“Off you go. I’m going to be alone and think of myself. After all, some things, even if they had been understood, but still, you just can’t let them go.” Tiffany intercepted their persuasion.

 

This is not an excuse, she thinks she really need to let go all of them, no matter how much harms have been caused to the others, but the culprit is definitely not her. It had been five years, she shouldn’t bear all the guilt forever.

 

“Alright, then we’ll go now.” Hermione nodded reluctantly, giving Ron a look to stop his persuasion.

 

“Tiffany, remember, no matter what happens, we will always stand by your side.” Tiffany’s mentality was great, Hermione finally calmed down. Tiffany was right, she’s not a child anymore, a little trust might do, and not to mention, Tiffany Potter was not a fragile person after all.

 

As she watched their shadows slowly disappeared down the steps, Tiffany thought it’s about time for tea. She went back to the kitchen, broiled some hot coffee and took it to the balcony. And then she went back again to take what Kreacher had made for her, some sweet cookies.

 

Tiffany did not live in the Black’s House that Sirius gave her, instead she bought another house, a normal white bungalow, with a big balcony which you could see the lavender fields behind the house if you sat there.

 

And she also freed Kreacher, she allowed Kreacher to take away anything that’s not belong to Sirius in the Black’s House, but Kreacher declined. Kreacher still spent a lot of time in the Black’s house, except a few minutes in Tiffany’s new house to help her doing some chores.

 

“It looks like it’s delicious, mind I have a taste of it?”

 

Out of the blue, a weird noise came from the side of the balcony, but it did not sound malicious. So Tiffany went over there to check. Immediately, she was surprised to find that the unexpected guest was actually a cinnamon coloured snake.