Final

Bommie

 Dear Bommie Love,

The countdown begins and I dragged the day to see your sad face.

 It was this same reason I hesitated to profess my love for you 5 years ago. The memories came back to me when I gathered with the Bigbang members to produce the MADE album. The song “Let’s not fall in love” expressed what I felt then 5 years ago.  

But as everyone knows, I am totally smitten with you and you just keep coming on to me unknowingly. I was unsure if you love me or you view me as one of the sunbae, just like Jiyong. Talking about him, I almost ripped him apart when I saw how close both of you were. There were so many suitors revolving around you then but yet I made it to be your number 1 alien. (Aren’t I great? You must be rolling your eyes now.)   

I will get into a jealous fit whenever I see the male dancers joking around with you or those male idols professing their love for you. Don’t they know you are together with one of the most handsome rapper in the K-pop boy group? And you shooting those eye smiles or pouting at them. Those are meant for me only!

I am used to having you around me every day. It is weird, isn’t it? For someone who loves his solitary, I cannot stand the silence while you are away on your world tour or even when you choose to spend the night at your parent’s place. I have grown to love you right beside me.

You commented you have been too dependent on me but I thought it has been the other way round. You have been my pillar of support, encouraging me to pursue my art interest regardless of the critics and I know you are weird out with some of my art pieces. Well, it is the same feeling when I see your toiletries spread out on the vanity top. Do you actually need so many different bottles of things on your face?  Maybe … for your beautiful porcelain-like chubby cheeks.

2016 may not be the happiest year for you but, remember I am always here for you regardless. There are many people out there who love you and have been waiting patiently for you. They are ready for you to show them your talent and all the hard work you have put in as a girl group. It is time for you to fly solo and fulfill your dream. You are a star, Bommie. You will be shining brightly in front of the audience while I go through the necessary phase of my life as a male citizen of my country.

Promise me you will not cry when I enlist on 9 February. I am rooting for you to win more accolades for your solo act.

Love,

Your Number 1 Alien.