That it can't be anyone but you!

Take Me Away

As soon as the dance was finished Tiffany was silent all the time. “Aish. I really hate SMent.” Tiffany says in a whisper. And sits down in the couch, “I really like him that much, that it can't be anyone.”

Eunhyuk then enters the room seeing the pouting Fany, “What's with the pout Pani?”

“Eunhyuk-oppa, Ugh!” Tiffany says and stomps down her feet in annoyance. She was unable to express her true feelings. “Ahhh! I feel like dieing!”

Eunhyuk then sits beside Fany, “Is it about the dance?” Eunhyuk whispers.

“Eh?” Tiffany asks pretending not to know anything.

“You're jealous of Siwon and Sooyoung?” Eunhyuk whispers, unto her ears.

“I AM NOT!” Tiffany said trying to fight back, and hits Eunhyuk in his arms. Eunhyuk then laughs to her cuteness, just when Siwon and Sooyoung entered laughing and smiling. “Oppa, you're so funny!” And they found Tiffany and Eunhyuk tickling each other too.

“Mianhe!” Tiffany says and stops in fighting back to Eunhyuk. Sooyoung then seems to realise the awkward area, and seems to get the point. Siwon must be jealous, in this state, usually that Hyuk-oppa and Fany-unnie just had Fame. .

Siwon then sits down beside Fany, “Yah~ Why are you ignoring me?”

Tiffany just continued ignore Siwon, “Yah~ Pani-ah..”

“Wae?!?” Tiffany says louding her voice in annoyance. Tiffany them seemed to realise this, and stood up from her place unable to take the jealousy. Sooyoung then follows Tiffany.

“What happen to her?” Eunhyuk asks staring at Siwon.

Siwon just continued to feel sad, “Aish. I know what's wrong, ever since we rehearsed, she's been ignoring me. She must be jealous.” Siwon says, and pouts like Fany.

“Yah! You're ridiculous! FOLLOWING Tiffany's POUT!” Eunhyuk says and knocks off Siwon's head. While Siwon just continued to what he was doing.

~*~

“Unnie, are you mad of me?” Sooyoung asks, while following Tiffany. Tiffany realises this and answered, “No. Like I said, I'm not mad to any of you, I'm mad of SMent, Sooyoungie I need to be alone, you know a time for MYSELF to RELAX and before I leave.”

Sooyoung understands, on her way to the room she then meets Siwon. “Where is she?”

“She's in the garden.” Sooyoung says and rans off to Ryeowook to hug him.

~*~

Tiffany covers her face with her palms, “Take me away, Mom. Take me away.” She cries, with pain. “It's really been a long time since I cried like this. It hurts, It really does.” Tiffany cried, she cried. Siwon watched from the back, “Did I really caused the pain? This is all SMent's fault!?”

“Taecyeon-oppa?” Tiffany calls in her phone, “Please drive me to Busan right now, I need to see someone.”

“You're crying?” Taecyeon asks through the phone.

“I think I'm going to leave SMent.” Tiffany reveals. The Phone was in loud speaker, Siwon's eyes widens to this.

“You've plan to do that for 2 YEARS, yet you haven't still made a move?” Taecyeon said through the phone. “You're just too upset this days, Tiffany.”

“Take me Away.”

“Sure, just cry on me. I know you have a lot of burdens.” Taecyeon said and ends the phone call. The place was dark, since it's night time. Tiffany starts to walk, “I need sometime for myself. That's right, I need to find myself a new hobby.” Tiffany said to herself, she was on her way to walk outside but then someone grabbed her.

“Are you dating Taecyeon?” The guys asks, with his hoarse voice, Tiffany then shrugged.

“Let go of me! You HEARTLESS!” Tiffany says and tears were coming out for no reason, “You Heartless, self fish, who you can think about is you! What about me?! What about me!?” Tiffany cries. “What if I'm dating Taecyeon? You don't care! You won't! You don't even care when I got hurt! I waited for you SIWON! I did, You and I were upset the last few days, and now you're making me more upset!”

Siwon then grabs Tiffany nears to her face, and kissed. But Tiffany keeps on pushing him away,

“Siwon! LET GO!” Tiffany says and pushing him off. “Siwon! How dare you!”

“What aren't you going to slap me!? Hurt me! Hurt Me! Hurt me all you can! Cry on me! Cry!” Siwon said shouting, as tears started to stream his face too.

“Don't you know how much it hurts too? Don't you know! Seeing you being paired up with Taecyeon, and even rumors to be DATING him?!”

“Are you trying to make me jealous by pairing up with Sooyoung?” Tiffany asked, shocked with Siwon's words.

“NO! You know how much I love you Tiffany!” Siwon said trying to defend his self, “Don't you feel the same for me too!?”

Tiffany then pauses for a while, realising Siwon's words, “Yes, I do! I do! I Love you so much! That it can't be anyone but you! But Siwon! You're hurting me. Right now, I want to leave you so much, I want to hate you. But you're making it hard for me to do so.”

Siwon then grabs to Tiffany, to grab her in a kiss, Tiffany doesn't know why but responded to the kiss. “Don't say you love other person. You can love me and only me.”

“Take Me away. Right Now, Take Me Away, in a place where there could be only you and me.” Tiffany whispers huskily in to his ears. Siwon then grabs her hands, Siwon then brought her into the dancing room. “Dance With me.”

Siwon then started to dance with Tiffany, Tiffany stared deeply unto Siwon's eyes, “Did you know that I feel so upset of having paired up with Sooyoung?”

“I was too, we've been exchanged.” Tiffany says, but still she was upset.

“You're still upset Fany-ah!” Siwon says, finally back in his mood.

“I don’t cry when I’m upset anymore. If I look up ahead, everything’s okay. Just thinking about a new world opening up as I keep growing makes my heart flutter!” Tiffany said, Siwon then slowly reaches his hand unto her neck and started tickling her, “Yah! Oppa! What are you doing?”

Tiffany's laughs became louder, which made the Girls and Guys smile, outside.

“So Sweet.” Taeyeon said,

“Siwon, is so good in taking away Tiffany.” Taecyeon followed.

Siwon and Tiffany's laugh were the perfect mixture, the exact music. As their performance started they started to dance with joy, and Tiffany was now back in her moods. And as the closing is about to come, Siwon and Tiffany continued tickling each other in STAGE!

 

[A/N] So Upset >.< I should make more SiFany one shots don't you think?