Chapter One

Going Up!

 

Taehyung’s cold, it had been snowing on his way back from classes. When he steps into the small elevator to go up to his apartment, he shakes his head, trying to get the snow out of his hair. He almost jumps when he hears scuffling come from behind him when the doors close. The other boy just rolls his eyes and reaches his arm behind Taehyung to press one of the floor numbers.

“You could at least thank me for holding the door open.” He scoffs as he leans back against the wall, pulling out his phone and scrolling through something.

“Thanks!” Taehyung smiles, trying to catch the other’s eyes, but they’re glued to his phone. He looks over towards his face, he has dark brown hair. His skin slightly tanned, his face looks soft and his lips slightly chapped.

Taehyung averts his eyes back down to his phone, trying to get it out of his pocket and frowns when he sees there’s no signal, he manages to find himself on Neko Atsume. How he got here, he has no idea.

“Holy .” He grins down at his phone. The other doesn’t even say anything, but Taehyung notices a small smile on his lips instead of the scowl from earlier when he sees the screen.

“Is that the cat game that went out of fashion like ten weeks ago?” He raises his eyebrow, Taehyung brings his hand to his chest in mock defence.

“I’ll have you know, whatever your name is ..”

“Jeon Jungkook.”

“Jeon Jungkook, that Neko Atsume, never went out of fashion.” Taehyung defends, Jungkook starts to laugh, his smile’s nice, Taehyung likes his smile.

The elevator lurches underneath their feet, coming to a sudden stop causing Jungkook to lose his balance for a bit, falling onto the wall behind them.

“Well .”

 

Jungkook stands up again, his phone against his ear talking to the woman who had picked up the phone. He tries not to pay attention to the man in the corner of his eyes as he talks to the woman, trying to figure out how the he’s gonna get out of this.

“Sir, it’ll be two hours until we can get you any assistance.”

“Two hours?” He chokes on the words, he has a midterm tomorrow. Then the phone’s taken from his hand, there’re laughs and smiles before he hears a thank you and his phone’s passed back.

“An hour and a half at the earliest, two at the latest, don’t worry.” There’s a grin, and he’d seen it before, but now that Jungkook looks at it closer he sees that it’s box shaped and cute in a weird way. He watches as the other man walks from where he’s leaning aginst the wall, sitting against the back one. Jungkook watches as he starts patting the spot next to him,

“C’mon I don’t bite.”

“I don’t know your name.” Jungkook points out, looking the other up and down. His skin’s paler than his own, it looks soft to touch and his eyes are round and there’s warmth behind them as well. He watches as the same grin he saw earlier returns,

“Kim Taehyung.” Jungkook doesn’t think twice when he sits down next to Taehyung. Taehyung’s clothes are wet and his hair’s sticking to his forehead, he still finds Taehyung to be strangely warm. He notices as Taehyung pockets his phone before he turns to look at him, the warmth in his eyes has been replaced by something else and Jungkook just wants to sleep.

“How about a game of Never Have I Ever?”

Taehyung smiles at Jungkook who’s eyes had widened slightly after hearing the question, he finds his hands had moved from his sides to behind his head as he leans against the back. He closes his eyes slightly,

“Sure, I don’t see how we do it without alcohol though.” Taehyung just opens his eyes again, bringing his arms out from behind his head, bringing out all ten of his fingers as he did so.

“First person to lose all ten of these loses the game.”

 

Jungkook looks at Taehyung to see that he’s shifted from leaning against the wall behind them to sitting in front of him. He smiles and Jungkook doesn’t know why he feels a small pang in his heart at the sight. He can see Taehyung’s features better now, he has long eyelashes and his cheeks look soft and slightly chubby, his lips are slightly red, probably from being bitten down on. Taehyung clears his throat and Jungkook feels heat rushing into his cheeks.

“Never have I ever…” Taehyung pauses for a second looking around the confined space. “Had mirror .” Jungkook feels himself bubbling with laughter as he shakes his head, who the asks that. “It’s a fair question.” Taehyung pouts, Jungkook just rolls his eyes.

“Never have I ever..” He tries to find something, anything that he can say, but it’s as if his mind’s gone blank. “Done coke.” He watches Taehyung’s smile falter slightly as he bends one of his fingers.

“No ing way.” Taehyung just winks at him before he clears his throat moving onto the next question.

 

Taehyung’s shocked that Jungkook had asked if he’d ever done but honestly, he can’t really lie about that one, and it was only once a couple months ago so it didn’t really matter. It had felt amazing but the come down the next morning had been the worst thing he’s ever felt. He looks right at Jungkook and studies him, the way he holds himself, his clothes, his manor.

“Never have I ever hit home run with a girl.” Jungkook’s eyes snap up to look into his own,

“What the does that mean?” Taehyung can’t control the giggles that start to appear.

“Baseball metaphors man.” He watches as Jungkook’s mouth forms an ‘o’, Taehyung notices one of Jungkook’s fingers bend. He’d always been able to read people well, that’s why he’d chosen to do a psychology course in the first place.

“Never have I ever…” He notices an evil glint in Jungkook’s eyes, it causes his blood to run cold. “Gotten a on campus.” Taehyung feels his cheeks flaring up as he slowly bends a finger underneath his hand. He’d only done it twice and it was with Jimin both times so it can’t really count if it’s your best friend, plus it's public knowledge that he's given head in public, he doesn't exactly try to keep it a secret.

“Never have I ever been walked in on.” Jungkook glares at him as a second finger disappears underneath his hand.

“Never have I ever had on the ground.” There goes another one of Taehyung's.

Seven left. Five left. Three left. Two left.

They both have two fingers left on their hands,

“Never have I ever had in public.” One left.

“Never have I ever accidentally stolen a grape.” Jungkook scoffs and he still has two fingers left.

“Never have I ever kissed a man.” Jungkook smirks, Taehyung realises that Jungkook still has two fingers left out. He’d lost. Never mind that though.

 

“You’ve never kissed a man?” Taehyung smirks, he notices Jungkook looking at him his cheeks red as he realises what he’d just admitted to. He doesn’t even say any words as Taehyung watches him, reading his body language. Definitely never been kissed by a man before.

“I’ve kissed a guy before.” Jungkook tries to defend, Taehyung just rolls his eyes.

 

Jungkook feels like the room just got stuffier as Taehyung moves closer towards him, he doesn’t know when one of Taehyung’s arms had wound itself around his neck. He just feels himself burning up when Taehyung’s hand is against his cheek, pressing against it softly. He can feel his fingers shaking at his sides, he moves them up slowly, tracing Taehyung’s along his shoulders before he slings them around Taehyung's neck.

“Never kissed a guy before huh?” Jungkook just nods, then there’s something pressing against his lips. Warm, soft and he relaxes into it, moving against them slowly, when Taehyung pulls away he almost doesn't notice that his fingers had stopped shaking.

“Bull.” Jungkook shakes his head again before Taehyung’s kissing him again, slowly and passionately, he gasps when he feels Taehyung nibble on his lip. He’d never felt so complete, so together, he and Taehyung had become one. Exploring each other, gasping for breath when Taehyung pulls away, kissing down his neck slowly. He feels Taehyung biting and as he traces down his neck before he moves back up, to kiss him again.

It’s addictive, Taehyung’s kisses are addictive, they’re slow and passionate, but rough at the same time. Jungkook might just become a junkie at this rate if he’d being completely honest with himself.

 

Taehyung feels Jungkook’s arms around his neck trying to pull him closer towards his body, and now he’s practically in his lap. Kissing him slowly and he finds himself almost becoming light headed because he’s getting so much from just a kiss. Either Jungkook’s really good at acting or he’s just using everything he’d learnt with girls, whatever it is, Taehyung’s absolutely intoxicated. The quiet noises that he makes as Taehyung slowly kisses down his neck, to his collarbone, biting and . Low moans filling the room as he moves his hands underneath Jungkook's shirt slowly before the other pulls apart.

Jungkook’s breathless when Taehyung rests their foreheads together. He notices the small smile that had appeared on Jungkook’s face, turning up at the corners, the red tinting his cheeks and he notices a light in his eyes.

“That was so much better than kissing a girl.” Jungkook giggles, Taehyung smiles at this before kissing him softly again, humming in agreement.