Final

Come To Jeju-do

"I can't wait until you meet my mom--" Seungkwan began, latching onto Hansol's arm as they boarded the ferry. 
Hansol just smiled fondly at Seungkwan as he gushed about his hometown, he looks so cute and animated whenever he talked about Jeju-do. 

"Over there! Let's go over there" Seungkwan exclaimed, dragging Hansol to the back of the ferry. Not that he was complaining. 

For once, they were given a small vacation from the company and without a second thought, Seungkwan wanted to go to Jeju. Hansol kind of, sort of, wanted to go too. 

Once they were seated comfortably, Seungkwan was quiet enough to just relax against Hansol. Then they heard the whispers. 

"...is that Vernon and Seungkwan from Seventeen?..."
"...oooh look at Vernon, he's so handsome..."
"...go talk to them, get a picture or something..."
"...what are they doing here?..."

Hansol glanced at Seungkwan and could see the irritation flickering in his eyes. He wrapped his arms around Seungkwan, pulling him closer. 

•••~|~•••
Fans or not, it annoyed Seungkwan to no end when girls (and boys) gushed about his boyfriend. Do they not see that Hansol is with him? Of course not, they only see what they want to see. 

Just as his temper was beginning to rise, it stopped as Hansol wrapped his arms around him. He blinked a few times before slowly, very slowly, relaxing against him. 

•••~|~•••
Hansol hid a smile as the fans squealed at the close contact between the two. From the corner of his eye, he could see them slowly shuffling away. It appears that they can take a hint. Soon, him and Seungkwan were the only passengers in their little area. It was so relaxing to just be sitting close to Seungkwan that Hansol could feel his eyes growing heavier. 

He started with a jolt as Seungkwan suddenly stood up, leaving his spot besides Hansol. He rushed to the railings, trying to see the front of the boat. Hansol stood up as well, coming to stand besides Seungkwan. 

"Do you want to head to the front?" He whispered, wrapping his arms around the older. 

•••~|~•••
Just as Seungkwan was about to answer, Hansol yawned. Right. In. His. Ear.

"Gross, your breathe stinks!" Seungkwan exclaimed, pushing away a laughing Hansol. Huffing, Seungkwan walked back to the bench they were just on. Hansol remained standing, just admiring the blue waves as they sailed past. Leaning against the railing, he looked back at Seungkwan, flashing him a smile.

Seungkwan smiled in return, forgiving him already (although his breathe really did stink). Sitting in silence wasn't something Seungkwan did often but he was perfectly content just being with Hansol. He watched as the younger's eyes widened in awe as he spotted fish lying beneath the water. Seungkwan laughed quietly. Hansol can be so cute and innocent sometimes. 

Slowly, the ferry came to a stop and Seungkwan immedietly stood up, rushing to Hansol's side.

"Come on, my mom is expecting us"