Hyung Hajima

VerkWan Adventures

"In which Seungcheol asked to stay with Seungkwan and Hansol but he took up more than just a bed space" 

 

Genre: Angst,
Pairings: VerKwan, 2Seung|CoupBoo
Warnings: PLEASE DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH:

- dubcon

- verkwan

- shipping seungcheol and seungkwan

-

A/N: I uploaded this before by accident, (I just wrote it back then out of nowhere tbh). I deleted it when I realized how much sin this contained lol, but 98line are adults now and they are also adults here (no they are still my babies I am so sorry) and I saw this CoupBoo post today and I wondered if there are others like me who lowkey ships them :D

*********************************************
*********************************************

 

 

"Stop fidgeting babe" Hansol reached over and pulled Seungkwan to his lap to prevent him from walking another circle around the living room.

"I'm sorry, I'm just excited and nervous at the same time. It has been like what, five years since I last saw Hyung and I think he's still mad at me, ugh I don't know" Seungkwan was wringing the hem of his sweatshirt.

A few weeks ago, the couple received a phone call from Seungkwan's mother asking if his brother could stay there for a while since he landed a job at Seoul and real estate prices there were no joke.

Just for a while, just until he'd be able to rent his own apartment. Madame Boo said over the phone.

Since then, Boo Seungkwan did not shut up about his brother. Feeding his boyfriend tales from their childhood, like the time they used to feed their unwanted vegetables to the dog under the table, or that time they picked their neighbor's apple tree and sell it to the same neighbor. Hansol did not mind though, he always loved seeing Seungkwan talk so much, since his silence always mean that something was wrong.

Based from Seungkwan's story, it was clear that the two were indeed very close, almost inseparable even. Until Seungkwan decided to study in Seoul and leave his sulking brother behind. To this, his boyfriend would always bite his lower lip in an attempt to hold back his tears.

"Well" Hansol put his hand on Seungkwan's cheek and brought it in for a quick kiss "if he agreed to live here with you that means he's already okay right?" he smiled as he leaned in for another kiss. He really liked it when Seungkwan was in this state, he could kiss him as much as he want with zero complain from the other one.

"Ya! Aren't you kissing me too much? You're taking advantage of me again!" Seungkwan said while hitting his boyfriend palyfully.

"Sorry, sorry. I can't help it you're too cute!" Hansol said before bear-hugging Seungkwan.

The door bell rang at that moment. Seungkwan stood up from Hansol's lap and approached the door, the other trailing behind him. They looked through the monitor beside the door and sure enough Seungkwan's brother was standing outside both hands in the pocket of his jeans waiting for the door to open.

Seungkwan opened the door and let out an awkward hello before he was encaged in a bone crushing hug by his brother. "Seungkwanie ~ " the guy said not letting Seungkwan go.

"Hyung! I can't breathe" Seungkwan huffed and was then released by his big brother.

"You must be Hansol. Hi! I'm Choi Seungcheol" the man extended a hand to Hansol. He was a few centimeters taller than Hansol, with jet black hair and almost menacing eyes except for his thick fringe of long lashes. He was wearing a camo jacket, ripped blue jeans and Timbs.

What he said registered to Hansol immediately. "Choi? Not Boo?" he said taking the hand and shaking it briefly.

"Uhmm yeah. Well he's legally adopted but he decided to keep his last name" Seungkwan explained.

"I don't really think it would suit me" Seungcheol joked as he entered the house.

Apparently he was brought to the Boo household when he was 7 and Seungkwan was just 4, but the two boys grew up like real brothers, Hansol learned throughout dinner.

"How long have you been with my brother?" The older one asked.

"About a year now. We met in College" Hansol replied.

The guy wasn't so bad, Hansol thought. Aside from his bad boy look, he laughed freely like Seungkwan. If he would be honest with his boyfriend though, he would've not agreed to the idea at all, because of the bad feeling he's been having for days now, but looking at how happy Seungkwan was, he thought that this wasn't a bad idea. Almost.
 


Hansol rolled to his side as the smell of strawberry shampoo filled the room. He opened his eyes and saw Seungkwan stepping out of the bathroom, a towel wrapped on his waist and another on his head. "Good morning" Hansol greeted him.

"Good morning sleepy head" Seungkwan said not looking at him as he dry his hair with a towel. 

Hansol took the opportunity to pull Seungkwan and he fell on top of him. "How many minutes are you early today?" he asked as he changed their position so that he would loom over the tangled mess of sheets and towel.

"30 minutes, maybe 45minutes I don't know. Why?" he pretended that he did not know what's on his boyfriend's mind.

"Nothing." Hansol said before diving in for a kiss. Oddly enough Seungkwan loves morning , he doesn't mind his boyfriend's morning breath, and Hansol was always so grateful with their choice of mouthwash, but mostly because of Hansol's morning wood.

Hansol was now giving him neck kisses, careful not to leave marks on obvious places. "Hurry up. I'll be late" Seungkwan whispered against his hear and Hansol reached for his boyfriend's hard-on.

The walls of their apartment were unfortunately not sound proof, not that they need it to be since the other room was vacant until recently, and Seungcheol awoke to the sound of moans and bed creaks from the other room. He got up, took a shower and took care of his own morning problems.

After a good 15 minutes or so he emerged out of his room and saw Seungkwan already leaving the apartment. He hurried up after him ignoring Hansol's greeting.

"Seungkwanie ~" he called after him. "Uhm, I don't have a car and I don't know the way around here yet so can I uhm"

"Sure let me give you a ride" Seungkwan offered. He thought that maybe everything was going to be fine. Maybe.

The car ride was thankfully not awkward, it was fun even, with Seungcheol telling stories about their friends back home and whatnot. So when they stopped in front of Seungcheol's building he was too elated, and was caught off guard when Seungcheol pressed a kiss on his lips before getting out of the car. "Bye baby….brother" he said and walked away. Seungkwan just shrugged it off as an old habit. They used to do that before, don't they?

That night he came home to an empty house because Hansol was working over time and god-knows-where-his brother-was that time. Seungkwan decided to cook something just in case either one of them goes home after he goes to bed. He was too busy cutting vegetables he did not notice the door open and a figure walked up to him and hugged him from behind. He turned around expecting to see Hansol but was taken aback when he saw his brother. Seungcheol only smiled and kissed him quick before walking to his room. Hansol came five minutes after.

The days passed and Seungkwan noticed how touchy his brother was becoming, especially when Hansol wasn't around. He always took him off guard and Seungkwan just always brushed it off as an old habit, since they were really that close back then. Until one night, he came home again earlier than the two. He went straight to the shower to wash some of the day's stress away. He was almost done when Seungcheol came in and press him against the cold bathroom wall. Seungkwan tried to fight him off but Seungcheol was stronger. He forcefully kissed the younger one as he pressed him hard on the tiled wall. "Hyung please no" Seungkwan managed to say when Seungcheol started to kiss his neck down.

"Why? Have you already forgotten Seungkwanie? Huh? I've been trying to remind your body but you just seemed to forgot huh?" Seungcheol said, his hands a had a firm grip on Seungkwan's wrist which was above his head.

"Hyung please, we were just teens back then. Please. I love him" Seungkwan was begging, his mind trying to stay strong as his body becomes weak, giving into temptation, being reminded of how it felt under Seungcheol's touch. It was just experimental, what they did back then. It was also the same reason why Seungkwan decided to study in Seoul. So that he could keep his feelings in check, but it wasn't the same to Seungcheol.

"You love him? And what about me huh? I chose not to go to college to wait for you and you just went off like that?" Seungcheol was pressing against Seungkwan's. "And then what? No calls, or text or even a facebook message then all of a sudden you have someone ing the hell out of you?" He was mad, driven by lust and anger and the way he gripped Seungkwan's length was painfully pleasurable to the younger. He pushed the crying Seungkwan down, ed in and out of his mouth until he comes.

Seungkwan refused to make love to Hansol that night and bit his lips hard to prevent the tears from coming out.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I really am sorry T_T , but please do tell me if you agree that VerKwan is very much ready for fics right? right???? okay bye I'll go pray now.