Never Ever

Awake
Please log in to read the full chapter

      Chapter 4

 

Jinyoung didn’t know how to speak and how to react. ‘Mark likes me…’ Mark was looking at Jinyoung, trying to figure out what he was thinking. After a few minutes, Jinyoung hugged Mark and caressed his hair. “I like you too Mark- hyung, but we are going to take this slowly, okay?” “Okay!” Mark was so happy that hugged Jinyoung so tight that he was going to explode. They stayed like that until they heard shouts from the living room. They ran to the living room and when they entered, Chankyun and Kihyun were celebrating something. “Why are you two shouting?” Jinyoung asked “Because you two finally are dating!” The couple shouted at the same time. Mark and Jinyoung looked at each other in the eyes, smiling like idiots and Mark shaking his tail. They didn’t noticed that they were holding hands, but it didn’t matter. “Well… What if we and our friends go to a restaurant to celebrate that you two are together?” Kihyun asked. Jinyoung looked at Mark with a look that was saying that if he would be alright with more people and Mark nodded. “Okay, I’m going to tell them about the dinner tonight.” “Alright, I’m going to reserve in a special restaurant, this night is going to be so great!” Kihyun said. After a few minutes later, Jinyoung and Kihyun were done with the calls they went to the living room and found that the two hybrids were sleeping in the sofa. Immediately Kihyun took out his phone and took pictures of them. “Oh my god, they are so cute when they sleep!!” “Shh Kihyun- hyung, you are going to wake them up if you keep shouting” “Sorry sorry, but I can’t help it. By the way Jinyoung- ah, I’m really glad that you are going to take care of him like I did with I.M, they deserve better than what they had in the past” “Yes, how people can abandon them like that, they are so beautiful” “Yeah, I don’t understand what are they thinking to do it” They talked about trivial thing while the two hybrids slept.


After a half an hour, the hybrid woke up, rubbing cutely his eyes and shaking his tails slowly. Kihyun was fanboying ove

Please log in to read the full chapter