DATING?

IT'S YOU THAT I WANT

Mark walked out from his house not knowing what to expect that morning. After what happened yesterday, he knew something would change between him and Jinyoung. Taehyung’s plan sounded good but there’s a bit of him was skeptical.

            “Hey…”

Mark was indeed surprised to see Jinyoung standing outside his gate.

            “Hey…”

They were walking together but there’s a strange kind of silence between them.

            “Why didn’t you tell me you’re dating Taehyung?” Jinyoung finally said, breaking of the silence.

            “Um…I thought it wasn’t important…” Mark answered, there’s quiver in his voice.

            “It wasn’t important? Mark, I’m your best friend…”

            “I’m sorry I didn’t tell…it’s just…complicated…difficult…”

            “What’s so difficult about it? Hey Jinyoung, I’m dating Taehyung now…is that so difficult to say?” Jinyoung stared at Mark.

            “Why did you sound so angry anyway?”

            “I’m not angry…just upset…”

            “Why?”

            “I dunno…it seems like you’re hiding something from me…and I’m supposed to be your best friend…I thought secrets are non-existence between us…”

            “I’m sorry…”

            “It’s okay…I’ll get over it…so, should I stop coming over now that you’re seeing Taehyung? I mean…him being your boyfriend…shouldn’t he go to school with you…” Jinyoung felt bile at his throat at the thought of Taehyung and Mark together.

            “Nahhh…he lived at the other side of the city and it would be a hassle if he had to travel all the way here…”

Jinyoung was relieved. At least he still have some alone time with Mark even for a short while.

            “So you’re okay that I’m dating someone now?” Mark asked.

            “Yeah…as long as you’re happy…” Jinyoung knew he was lying. His gut told him so.

They arrived at school half an hour later and saw Taehyung standing at the gate, fiddling with his phone. He turned towards them, and that signature square grin plastered on his face.

            “Hey babe…” Taehyung said, casually reaching for Mark’s hand. “I was just about to text you…”

            “I’m here now…” Mark tried to sound as natural as he could be. This is way awkward than he thought it would be.

            “Hi Jinyoung…”

            “Hey Taehyung…”

            “Um…do you mind if I steal Mark for a while? Hey babe, there’s something I want to show you…”

Then…

            “They’re really dating huh?”

Jinyoung turned to see Jaebum standing next to him.

            “Jaebum ah…”

            “Good morning…” Jaebum smiled.

            “Morning…”

            “If only I was a bit earlier…” Jaebum sighed as he watched Mark and Taehyung heading towards the south building.

PE…in the gym…

Mark was sitting at the bleachers when Taehyung came and sat next to him.

            “I’m telling you Tae, your little plan is not gonna work…Jinyoung just doesn’t see me that way…I asked him this morning if it’s okay I’m dating someone and he just say ‘yeah, as long as you’re happy’…”

            “Trust me Mark…it will work…have faith a little ok babe…” Taehyung patted Mark’s thigh.

            “It still sound weird when you call me that…”

            “Get used to it then…I’m calling you a lot more…”

            “I just hope Jimin won’t chop my head off if he knew about this…”

            “Oh he does…and trust me, he’s on my side…”

            “You two are so alike and it scares me…”

            “What can I say? Jimin and I are perfect for each other…”

            “I bet you are…”

Taehyung suddenly shifted and laid his head on Mark’s lap.

            “Play with my hair now…” he said.

            “Why?” Mark frowned.

            “Jinyoung just walked in and just do as I say…”

            “Tae…”

            “Mark…”

            “Fine…” Mark complied; playing the stands of hair hanging down Taehyung’s forehead as it it’s the most fun thing to do.

Jinyoung’s breath hitched again the moment he walked into the gym as his eyes darted towards Mark. Taehyung’s head was on his lap, eyes closed while Mark played with his soft locks.

*Get used to it Jinyoung, you gonna see a whole lot more of that…*

***********************************

It’s been two weeks and Mark and Taehyung’s ‘dating’ news were spreading around school. While others didn’t say much about it but people are noticing the pet name calling and those subtle holding hands when the two of them were together. Jinyoung felt like he was slightly neglected but he can’t find himself to say anything about it.

            “Hey Jinyoung…” Jaebum sat down at his seat next to Jinyoung.

            “Hey…where did you come from?”

            “Mr. Kim wanted to see me about the assignment…” Jaebum turned around and saw empty seat behind him. “Where’s Mark?”

            “I dunno…I didn’t see him since lunch…”

As if it was on cue, Mark walked in with Taehyung wrapping his arms around his waist from behind.

            “Yaa, we’re in class Tae…” Mark smacked Taehyung’s arm. He looked around and saw eyes on them.

            “So? It’s not like we’re doing anything heavy…” Taehyung winked.

            “Yo dude!” Jackson said, walking towards the pair.

            “What do you want Jacks?” Taehyung said, stopping their track.

            “I know that the two are an item now but could you please lay low with the PDAs? Please spare the singles like us…” Jackson said receiving whistles from the boys.

            “You guys just jealous that I get to smack this …” Taehyung cupped Mark’s .

            “Kim Taehyung!” Mark glared at Taehyung. His eyes then wondered around and saw Jinyoung looking at them.

            “C’mon babe…I’m just saying that you’re mine…” Taehyung winked again.

Jinyoung felt huge lump formed at his throat. He never knew Taehyung could be that bold and he saw the blush crept on Mark’s pale cheeks. His heart sunk a little and he wished the earth would swallow him whole right then.

            “You okay Jinyoung ah?” Jaebum nudged his shoulder.

            “Um…yeah…”

*What’s happening to me?*

 

 

HEY GUYS!!!!!!! Another double update since I've been on hiatus for over a month...I'm sorry for not updating for so long...I've been busy with business but since I'm on a break now, I'll try to update as often as I can...this story is gonna be a short one (compared to my other MarkJin fics) so I hope no one is disappointed with me...I'm already sketchingg my next MarkJin fic so stay tuned....but in the mean time, enjoy reading and flood the comment box!!!

BBYONG!!!!