Yellow

my blind dream is YOU

 

Jeon Jungkook

 

“OH MY GOD, he is so cute, I can’t take it.”

“Great, you should have him then.” I rolled my eyes at Tae hyung’s foolish action.

“Can I? Can I?”

“Obviously not.” Jin hyung kicked his leg “Now give him to me, he have been staring at me like crazy begging to be held.”

“I don’t think…”

“Taehyung!” Jin hyung glared and Tae hyung quickly did as he was told “OH MY GOD, he really is the cutest thing ever, maybe we should keep him.”

“Can we? Can we?!” Tae hyung was fangboying so hard that it was getting annoying.

“No.” I replied, my tone slightly colder than I wanted to be “Mom and dad would kill me.”

“Then we should definitely keep him.” Jin hyung smirked.

“Are they really gonna keep him?” Tae hyung asked, after glaring at his older brother for a second.

“Yes.” I sighed, burying my body deeper in the armchair across them “And leave him behind for me to rise has my own.”

“I really don’t understand – why are they adopting him if you are the one that will have all the hard work taking care of him?” Tae hyung pouted.

“They say I need more friends, that I’m always alone when I’m not with you or with your friends.”

“And they decided to give you a dog as a friend?” Jin laughed.

“A puppy to be more specific.” Tae hyung teased “He will give you so much trouble since he is not trained or anything.”

“Tell me about it.” I sighed “That is the reason why they got a puppy, they say I will need help and that will make me look for help, and that will make me socialize with more people, especially when taking him for walks.” I cried.

I ran home a while ago because I was pissed off at Tae hyung, and then I ran back here because I got pissed off at my parents. When the conversation started I thought my parents had lost their minds and decided to adopt a kid, like a real person, another human been, but then mom went to the kitchen and brought a small white furry ball that was her hand, it took me 5 seconds to realise that it was a puppy that she was holding in her arms and not a new-born. She took a seat between dad and me before passing me the scared puppy. They adopted a dog, a puppy, a Korean Jindo Dog… why? Because I need to increase my social life. Ok, but why a dog? And why the hell would they say that he would be my freaking brother? Are they gonna be like those couple that love their pets so much that they will treat him like a son? For real?

“I bet you will do the same once you get used to him.” Tae hyung smiled, sitting on the couch next to his older brother so he could play with my new ‘brother’.

“Maybe.” I shrugged “But right now I don’t like it.” A frown was dancing on my face.

“Why?”

“He is just getting jealous.” Jin hyung said before burring his face on the puppy’s small body.

“No, I’m not.” Why would I?

“You definitely are.” He smirked “You can already feel that you will lose all the attention you are given.” I frowned “There is a reason why you are sitting there, alone.”

“You know that the odd picture here is you two sitting next to each other like two happy siblings, right?”

“Yeah.” Jin hyung stood up after offering a disgusted look at his brother “But you got my point. Now let me take some Instagram picture with this precious creature.” He let go an evil laugh that filled the house walls “I bet I will double, no, triple, my number of followers.” And walked upstairs.

“I really don’t understand how he even have followers.”

“Because he is only a jerk when we are in the picture.” Tae hyung chuckled “Now come here.” He patted his right thigh and I frowned “Kookie, come here.”

“I’m not a dog.” But I barked those words, while fighting the urge to throw myself in his lap. There is definitely something wrong with me.

“You need to say sorry for hurting me.” He lifted his left arm and showed the small purple bruise that I made when I pinched him a while ago. I pouted “Felling guilty? Good. Now come here.” Patting his thigh again.

“You started.” The frown and the pout still visible in my face as I walked across the room to sit on his lap and crossed my arms over my chest.

“Are you sorry for hurting me or not?” His arms hugged my waist tightly, pulling me closer to his body, my left side completely glued to his chest and stomach. Hyung’s big eyes were eating mine alive, accusing, making me feel guiltier. My heart started to beat really fast, my mouth got dry and I felt my entire body getting really warm “Kookie?”

“Yes.” I lower my eyes to my hands that were drumming on my knees “I’m sorry I hurt you.”

“Thank you.” I didn’t need to look at him to hear the gigantic grin on his voice, no, because he rested his chin on my shoulder and whispered those words, giving me goosebumps all over “Just to let you know, I almost cried when you did that and then walked away from me.”

“You didn’t come after me, so I thought you were ok with it.” I sulked, trying to move a little bit away from him, but hyung just tightened his hold even more, his hot breath harassing my left ear.

“I intended to do that after walking Jimin and our guest out of the house.” He hide his nose on the crack of my neck, making me shiver “You are so sensitive.” He chuckled.

“It’s a sensitive spot.” I sulked a little bit more.

“No, the problem is that you don’t play enough here.” He nibbled the place before it, and all my blood rushed downtown. !

“D-don’t do that.” I quickly stood up and stepped away from the couch where he was still sitting with the brightest smile on his face as he crossed his left leg over his right one “Why did you do that?”

“Why not?” He shrugged. Yes, why not? It’s perfectly normal for two childhood friends to do stuff like that.

“Because this is something you do to someone special, isn’t it?” I was scratching the place his tongue marked me, in a silly attempt to stop the tingling sensation that was still warming my body up.

“You are someone special to me.” He frowned “And I am someone special to you, so why not?” What kind of answer is that?

“I might not be experienced in those love and relationship stuff” He smirked “But I know you are supposed to do it with your girlfriend or something like that.” I can feel my cheeks heating up so I stared at my bared feet.

“So… you want me to find a girlfriend or ‘something like that’ to do this…”

“NO!” My head instantly shoot up, looking back at him with widen eyes “No.” What the hell is he talking about? Why would he do this to someone else?

“No?” Hyung tilted his head to his left and gave me a confused stare “You don’t want me to do it with you, but you also don’t want me to do it with someone else.” I nodded “But I want to do it.” Of course he does, hyung loves skin-ship.

“Still, don’t do it with…” I was interrupted by his phone that started to ring.

“Oh, that was fast.” He grinned before answering the call “Hoseok hyung!” Standing up, hyung walked to the living room’s open window “You’re ready?” Waving his free hand “Ok, I will be out in a minute.”

“Who is it? And where are you going?” I asked once he hung up.

“Hoseok hyung is bored and asked me to hang out with him since Namjoon hyung said he had other boring stuff to do.”

“The two hyungs that were here?”

“Yes. Do you remember where I left my keys after I dragged you here this morning?”

“No.” I quickly replied “And why does he wants to hang out with you? He came to help his grandmother’s friend.”

“No, he came here because he was bored at home, and now he’s bored here.” Finding his keys under the couch.

“And he found you funny, and decided to hang out with you?”

“Yes, so we exchanged numbers and now we are going out.” He smiled casually at me “Do you want to tag along?” I was about to say yes when Jin hyung reminded me of something…

“JEON JUNGKOOK – YOUR PUPPY PEE ALL OVER MY PRECIOUS BED SHEETS!!” He yelled from upstairs, making me sigh deeply.

“Ah, you can’t, you are a hyung now.” Tae hyung teased “Have fun.” He walked towards me to give me tight hug and my neck.

“HYUNG~” I wanted to punch him, but the bastard was fast, he dodged my attack and ran away.

“I will call you if I get too bored.” He shouted before I heard the front door opening and then closing.

“And if you don’t get bored?” From the open window I saw Tae hyung being pulled under the new guy’s right arm, and that alone made me annoyed, ‘Don’t touch my hyung so casually’ I screamed, in my head.

“JEON JUNGKOOK!” And Jin hyung screamed for real.

 

~~~ A couple days later ~~~

 

“Where is Taehyung?” Jimin hyung asked from his seat on the kitchen stool.

“Out.” I barked.

“And how come you are here?” Eating a small piece of watermelon.

“It just happened like that.” I shrugged, placing the water bowl on the floor for Meow to drink.

“Again?” Hyung frowned “You guys are always glued to each other, but nowadays, every time I come around you are always alone.”

“Just to prove to you that we are not glued together.” Taking a sit on the stool next to him.

“What happened? Why is Taehyung ignoring you?”

“He is not ignoring me!” I glared, trying to hide how lonely those words made me feel “He is just too busy being everybody’s friend.”

“Is he still hanging out with that hyung?”

“Hoseok hyung.” I almost spit on the name “Yes, they are becoming really good friends.”

“So the pair is still around? I thought they had school to go to, or a life to live.”

“Apparently Namjoon hyung decided to prepare himself for his college exams at his grandmother’s house and Hoseok hyung decided to do the same.”

“Namjoon hyung is quite fascinated by Jin hyung, so I understand why he decided to stick around, but the other hyung…” He is freaking fascinated by my hyung.

“He is just too bored with life apparently.” Slowing a big piece of watermelon “This is good.”

“Eat properly, you brat.” Jimin hyung laughed, shoving a napkin in my hand “Are you upset about it?” I was about to answer when hyung warned me “Be honest.”

It took me a couple seconds and a heavy sigh to reply.

“I’m not upset… it’s more like… I’m a little bit disappointed.” Staring back at Jimin hyung that was attentively looking at me “I never thought that hyung would be the kind of person to ignore me once he found a new friend.”

“Taehyung made a lot of friends after meeting you and he never neglected you.”

“This hyung is different, they get along really well.” I shrugged “But maybe I’m just being dramatic, Tae Tae hyung always ask if I want to join them but because of Meow… I can’t leave him alone, he is still really small and always doing naughty stuff.“

“I guess you are really feeling lonely” I gave him a confused stare “You only call him Tae Tae when you want to be spoiled by him or when you miss him.”

“Am I being too much of a spoiled brat?” I pouted “We still see each other every day, eat together, meet at school lunch break and hyung still sleeps with me, so… maybe I’m being too needy.”

“The way you just said that… it’s like you are a married couple: still eat together, sleep together… it’s funny and strange.”

“I know, but that is who we are.” Stretching my arms over the tall table, I rested my head over them “Or who we used to be.”

“You still are.” Jimin hyung smiled, trying to cheer me up “And I’m sure he will walk in at any minute, with that stupid grin on his face talking about a new idea he had about today’s party.”

“Right now I just want to forget about that.” I cried.

“Why?”

“Because hyung will be busy being everywhere with everyone and I will be probably here, taking care of Meow.”

“No, Mrs. Park said she will look after your puppy so don’t give me that excuse.” He frowned “And if Taehyung is too busy for you, you can always glue yourself to me, and Suga hyung will be there too, even Jin hyung will be there and you can annoy him to death.”

“I would be happy if any of you had the same charisma as my hyung.” I tried to . This conversation is getting me depressed, I need to escape from it.

“I’m so happy to hear that!”

“TAE TAE HYUNG~!” I didn’t cry, obviously, I just flew from the kitchen stool to hyung’s arms and hug him tightly, my legs engulfing his waist and my arms strangling his neck.

“K-koo… ko…”

“I think he needs air.” Jimin hyung laughed and I realised Tae hyung.

“Thank you.” He coughed “What got into you?”

“The last time I saw you was yesterday when we were having lunch with our parents before they went on their trip.” I frowned “You had plans with your new friend so you left right after that, and only now I’m seeing you.”

“You didn’t sleep at home Taehyung?!” Jimin hyung faked a shocked expression “How could you?”

“Of course I did.” He rolled his eyes “I always do, I can’t sleep without Kookie.” He pulled me into his arms, my face buried on his chest, inhaling his soft scent. Ah~ its smells like home “He probably didn’t felt me going to bed, and when I woke up he was already gone.”

“I had to take Meow for a walk, he was scratching the door begging to go out.” Tightening my arms around hyung’s back.

“I thought it was something like that.” He smiled, caressing my hair.

“But I’m sure that walking the dog didn’t take that much time. Where did you go on a Saturday morning Taehyung?” Jimin hyung asked.

“Yeah.” I released hyung and stepped back so I could glare at him “You love to sleep until late, I was really surprised that you were out of the bed when I got back.”

“I already told you that I can’t sleep without you – you let the bed, I woke up, as simple as that.” He sighed “Why do you look pissed off?”

“Because you left him alone to take care of everything for tonight’s party.”

“No, I called you and texted Suga hyung to help him.” Hyung frowned “And Jin hyung said he would keep an eye on everything so I assume he also helped.”

 “Suga hyung would never volunteer to do heavy work, and yes, Jin hyung was there – bossing us around.”

“I’m sorry Kookie~” Hyung cupped my face and showered it with gentle kisses everywhere, apart from my lips, and for some reason that was the place I wanted to be touched the most “And thank you for your hard work, I went home to drop some stuff and the house looks amazing.”

“Hey, I helped too.” Jimin hyung stood up and pushed us apart, making me want to punch him in the face.

“Oh, yeah, thanks Jimin.” Hyung replied in a very flat tone and I chuckled.

“You jerk.” Jimin hyung returned to his seat and took another watermelon slice “You still didn’t reply, where you ran to?”

“I woke up because I lost my human pillow” Hyung crunched next to Meow and started to play with the happy puppy “But got the most perfect idea 4 seconds after that.”

“!” Jimin hyung and I cursed.

“NO, no, it’s a brilliant idea, really great.” He stood up with excited hand gestures and a hipper voice “I got a theme for our party.”

“A theme? You know that the party will happen in less than three hours, don’t you?” I hissed.

“Don’t worry, I texted everybody this morning to let them know that we will have a ‘welcome summer Halloween party’ today!”

“Oh boy.” I just want to cry, when does he have time to think about this absurd stuff?

“You lost your mind.” Jimin hyung accused “How the hell is that gonna happen? How everybody is gonna find a costume in such a short amount of time? And you said you told everybody, but I got no message nor call about it.”

“The part will be supper fun because everybody will be very creative with their costumes since it was a ‘last minute’ decision. And I didn’t tell you guys because I wanted to be a surprise. I was out the entire morning and afternoon looking for our costumes.”

“Now I’m really scared.” I took a deep breath and mentally cried.

“You guys are gonna love them, no worried.” Stealing Jimin hyung’s food “I also got Jin hyung covered, so he won’t feel left out.”

“I think he would appreciated to be left out.” I shook my head “I would.”

“What did you got for us?”

“It’s a surprise jimin, but it’s a really cool costume.” He grinned and I shivered.

“What did you get for Jin hyung?”

“A princess dress and a crown.”

“He’s gonna kill you.” He is a dead man already.

“No, the dress is pink, he will love it.” I rolled my eyes, Jimin hyung laughed and Meow barked “See, Meow agrees with me.”

“I still think it was a mistake to name him Meow, the poor dog is gonna grow with a split personality, I’m telling you.

“Hey, I gave him that name.” Tae hyung glared “And it’s a great one, with that kind of name he will be friends with every cat – breaking all those stupid stereotypesS that dogs and cats can’t be friends.” His grin made me smile, hyung is so naïve sometimes “Anyway, what are we having for dinner? Jin hyung is eating pasta and he didn’t want to share.”

“We ordered pizza, it won’t take long.” I checked the time on my phone “5 minutes or even less.”

“Good, I’m starving.” Hyung pulled me into his arms again, God I’m loving this place, the feel and the smell of it, hyung is so comfy “I’m so hungry I could eat you up Kookie.” He nibbled my right hear and my body got tense.

“Before that, let me check my costume.” Jimin hyung asked.

“My house, my bedroom, black plastic bag on top of the bed.”

“It better be a kickass one.” Jimin hyung warned before running out of the house.

“What type of pizza did you guys ordered?”

“Meat special.” I whispered, my body still tense while my stomach was tingling and back-flipping like crazy.

“My favourite.” I felt his chest tremble with his laughter and his deep voice invaded my ears “I love you one hundred times more for this.” Kissing my nose before releasing me “Do you think it’s ok if Meow have some?” My heart is gonna explode, my heart is gonna explode, my heart is gonna explode, my heart is gonna explode… “Kookie?”

“W-what?” It didn’t explode, but it was so close.

“I was asking if Meow…” His phone notified him that he received a text message “Oh, Hoseok hyung got his costume.” He laughed “But Namjoon hyung is still trying to figure it out.”

“They are coming?” I frowned.

“Of course they are.” He said that like it was the most logical thing in the world “I invited them because we are leaving your dog with their grandmother and because they are cool, besides Hoseok hyung and I are very close now.” I hated the sound of that last part.

“How close?”

“I don’t know – really close. He is the best, you will see tonight.” The doorbell rang “Pizza time!” And hyung ran for it after giving my right cheek a quick kiss.

My heart is flustered by the kiss and heavy by the stuff I heard. I missed hyung the entire day and I just want to hang out with him, talk, laugh, fool around, but I’m also annoyed and angry that he is getting ‘really close’ to someone else. What’s wrong with me? Why do I want to hold him close and punch him at the same time?

“I love you to death Kookie.” He entered the kitchen and those words were the death of me “You ordered four king size pizzas! Best idea ever, we will have enough food for the 4 of us.”

“The 4 of us?”

“Yes, once I saw now much you guys ordered, I texted Hoseok hyung and invited him and Namjoon to join us.”

No, right now I just want to punch him.

“Yes, you will have enough food since I’m not hungry anymore.” I pushed him aside and walked away, leaving him in the kitchen shouting my name “Stupid jerk.”

 

 

 

 


Hi again!!!

How are you all? Thank you so much for subscribing and already up voting – WOW, I was really surprised by that.

This is the second chapter and as promised the fluffiness is there, but it will get even better on the next third chapter, so please stay awake and don’t get bored too fast, it would be a shame. Like I said before, the story won’t be long, so don’t expect a great story line, I intend to make it really simple but lovely as well.

Anyway…

 

Thank you very much and see you on the next chapter! In the meantime – BE HAPPY!!!