Final

My Heart
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]"Kim Taehyung!"

 

Taehyung halted on his steps upon hearing someone called his name. With one hand in his pocket, he slowly turned around and removed one of his earphones, which left it hanging loosely on his shoulder. Looking up for the voice, he narrowed his eyes to get a closer look.

 

There was a girlㅡa happy looking girl walking quickly in the crowd with a big, joyous smile on her face.

 

Quietly, Taehyung let out a soft sigh when he saw what's coming up to him.

 

"Ah. Sorry, sorry," the girl mumbled apologizes as she gently pushed the pedestrians to make her way. Smiling brightly as if this is a Neverland, she waved a hand enthusiastically at the tall high school boy at the end of the street. But the eyes of the surrounding people were all drawn to the girl as if she had grown three heads.

 

Perhaps she was used to being the center of attention, because the girl paid no heed to the stares of those around her. Instead, she quickened her pace before she stopped right in front of Taehyung.

 

"Hello, Tae!" she called his name again, her smile not even falter a bit. 

 

"Hi, Joohyun." he replied shortly, there's no emotion over his face.

 

"How are you? Oh how's the cake yesterday? Is it delicious?" Joohyun bombarded him with questions, unintentionally not letting him to talk.

 

He gave her a quick nod. "The cake was delicious... and I'm fine I guess."

 

"Great!" She genuinely smiled. "Oh ya, I got this for you!" She suddenly pushed a paper bag in front of Taehyung and gestured him to take it.

 

For a few seconds, Taehyung just looked at the paper bag, but then he slowly took it and looked down at the petite girl, arching a brow questioningly.

 

"Ah, just in case you're wondering, this is a scarf." She pointed at the bag and grinned.

 

"Oh," he said. "But... I don't think I need that?" It sounded more like a question than a statement. Taehyung pursed his lips when

Please log in to read the full chapter