Sleeping beauty

Sleeping beauty

Kyuhyun is an art collector. It is his full-time job. No. His real job is as a doctor in one of the biggest hospital in Seoul. He likes his doctor’s job but he like his hobby more than anything. No one can deny his passion in collecting a beautiful art like a painting, sculpture, vase and even an antic cupboard. His high monthly payment as a doctor is used to buy art thingy.

What interesting about Kyuhyun is he never has any interest in humans let alone love. Maybe that’s why he has a few friends only. Until he meet him. The first time he met him, he feel the world is in slow motion and that man shine brightly. He falls for him. Is it love? Kyuhyun himself didn’t sure what is that feeling but he like that man.

His name is Leeteuk. They meet in an art exhibition by a famous painter and photographer, Choi Siwon. First time he laid his eyes on the other man, he is charmed. That man’s smile is so beautiful and blooming and all the painting over this world can’t compare with that.  One thing that crosses his mind is ‘I will make him mine’. He is not gay but for that person, he is.

So he walks toward him and blurt it out.

“Be my boyfriend” Leeteuk stare at him confused.

“I’m sorry?”

“What’s your name?”

“Leeteuk” the older man still confused.

“I’m Kyuhyun. From now on you will be my boyfriend”

“What?!!” Leeteuk shout loudly.

Everyone turn around to watch them. He looks so shocked and he can’t control his reaction. Leeteuk call Kyuhyun crazy before stormed out from the exhibition hall. But Kyuhyun still manage to get Leeteuk’s full name and his work place from Siwon.  That is why he sitting in a famous Asian’s food restaurant in Seoul which Leeteuk is the manager.

 “Call your manager! I want to see him” kyuhyun command the clueless waiter, Donghae. 

“Is it something wrong with the food, sir?” the waiter ask him softly. Scare if he makes the other man angrier.

“Just call him here! I don’t want to make a ruckus here. So can you call him?” Kyuhyun tell him again with a scary voice.

“Yes, sir. Please wait a minute” the waiter walk toward the restaurant office.

A few minute later, Leeteuk come. Kyuhyun can’t stop himself from smiling.

“I’m the manager. How can we help you sir?” Leeteuk ask politely. Pretending he didn’t know that man.

“Be my boyfriend.” The older rolled his eyes hearing that.

“I’m sorry sir but that’s not includes in our service”

“But I’m requesting it. You should do what your customers ask. Plus, customers is always right”

“Then, we gladly show you the way out because we don’t work that way.” Leeteuk sigh before turn and walk away from there. When he passes Sungmin, he taps the other man’s back.

“Show him the way out”

These happen almost every day until Leeteuk on the verge of resign because it’s too embarrassing for him. Not only he does that, Kyuhyun also do everything a guy would do to woo a girl such as giving  him flowers, chocolate and even give him an earring. But he is not a girl for god sake and he hated it.

Until one day, kyuhyun do something outrageous. He sings in public but Leeteuk didn’t run away like he always does. He were mesmerized by his voice. Kyuhyun have an angelic voice but deep and his notes is not scattered just like a professional singer. Unconsciously, he smiles. Kyuhyun saw it and stop.

“Will you be my boyfriend?”

“Maybe?, take me out and I’ll make a decision. If you fail to make me impressed, don’t you ever disturb me again?”

“Sure” Kuhyun grin widely. He never feels these happy.

Their date is successful. Leeteuk finally accept Kyuhyun as his boyfriend after he finally realizes that Kyuhyun is not so bad. He maybe pushy but he is definitely a romantic guy with great look and angelic voice. For Kyuhyun, this is the end for his lack of sleep. Since he starts to woo Leeteuk, he has been read almost all love books in Korea.

After a year together, Leeteuk officially head over heel for Kyuhyun and agree to move in with him. They live happily together and sharing a love toward music and art make it everything more interesting but only one thing that Leeteuk hates about Kyuhyun. His lover enjoys show him off to everyone he know. Kyuhyun will bring him to every event that he has to attend and if he could, he will even hang a signboard “mine” on Leeteuk while show him off because even Kyuhyun love all the attention that other guests  for Leeteuk, he hate when someone touch him. Their live continue like that for a few months until that night which change their life.

It’s like any other night event. Both of the man dress handsomely but for Kyuhyun, Leeteuk beuty is shining tonight. On his head, picture of the guests sworn over his lover make him smile. And like what he has predicted, the entire guest, not only females but also the males.  On the other hand, Leeteuk look uncomfortable and his smile are forced.  He really hates this.

“Ah! Kyuhyun! You are here!” Donghae call him.

“Oh, it’s you Donghae hyung” Leeteuk relief when he saw the Haehyuk couple. They are friends and he doesn’t have to faking his smile and Kyuhyun is not showing him off to Donghae. That’s more important.

“I thought you busy and can’t come tonight. It’s nice to meet you since I really can stand chatting with old man all night long” Donghae rants and Kyuhyun just nod.

“Then why didn’t you find Heechul hyung?” Kyuhyun said while eyeing Donghae’s partner, Eunhyuk nudge Leeteuk waist and the older man gladly nudge the other back.

“No way! I can’t stand his nagging” Donghae reply and then smirk when he saw jealousy on Kyuhyun face.

“Hae-ah! I’m hungry again. Can I go eat with Leeteuk hyung while you chatting?” Eunhyuk seriously adding flame to Kyuhyun’s jealousy but before the younger want to protest, Donghae  cut in.

“Sure. Plus, Leeteuk hyung do look like he is hungry and bored. Go and have fun together!” Kyuhyun look at Donghae with a wide eyes but Leeteuk kiss his cheek. 

“Bye Kyu! I’ll be back, don’t tense too much ok” Leeteuk smile before go with Eunhyuk.

When Eunhyuk and Leeteuk quite far from them. Donghae hug Kyuhyun by his shoulder.

“Honestly speaking, you really love to show him off, aren’t you? But you really get jealous easily”

“Damn hyung! What you want to talk about?” Kyuhyun look at him dangerously.

“Relax Kyu! I mean how long you want to keep doing this? And from what I look, Leeteuk hyung hates it”

“Don’t interfere, hyung! I don’t like it a bit”

“Okay! I get it but why can’t you let him enjoy his life until he settle down with you. Adopts kids and be old together?  Don’t control him too much” Kyuhyun froze.

Later that night, when they come home, Kyuhyun isolate himself in his study room. What Donghae said earlier really disturb him. It’s not about him controlling Leeteuk but about getting old together. Kyuhyun can’t imagine Leeteuk with wrinkles and white hair or bald. He will lose all the beauty that he possessed.

It keeps bugging him and makes his mind messed up especially when he met this particular patient. His name is Ryeowook and he suffering from a disease, Alzheimer that makes him aging before his time. Ryeowook is his first patient yet his youngest patient. His conditions worsen and he can’t talk and barely able to moves. Due to his bedridden and all the medicine, his hair starts to fall and his once pretty face starts to wrinkle. He keep imagine what if it’s his Leeteuk. He certainly can’t let that happen.

After a few weeks thinking about it, Kyuhyun finally made a decision. Leeteuk cannot get old. He won’t allow it. So, Kyuhyun decide to preserve his lover. This means he must kill Leeteuk but he love Leeteuk’s beauty more than that man himself. For now, he must find someone who can teach him how to preserve a body and Kangin, his co-worker crossed his mind.

Three months later, he finally masters it while Leeteuk still oblivious on what Kyuhyun had for him.

Finally, the last days for Leeteuk finally arrive. Kyuhyun has brought him to his family cottage in a secluded area. Leeteuk didn’t like it but Kyuhyun said it have more privacy, so he agree. Without knowing, Kyuhyun choose that place so no one will hear them. Just in case if Leeteuk shout when he kill him.

First day there, they spend time talking and have a mind blowing and barbecue. Second day, they took a stroll around that place, swimming in the lake behind their cottage and more . Before the third days arrive, Kyuhyun strangled Leeteuk with a piece of chloroform handkerchief.  When he unconscious, Kyuhyun drugs him and make it overdose, so Leeteuk will never wake up.

Then he brought Leeteuk’s body into the garage where he keeps all the equipment for the plastination process. He places him on a steel desk. The first stage of plastination is fixation. He used formaldehyde (preserving solution) to prevent decomposition of the tissues. After that, Kyuhyun put his death lover’s body into a bath of acetone. Under the freezing conditions, it draws out all water and replaces it inside the cells so the cells filled with liquid plastic.

Lastly, Kyuhyun heated him with gas to make the liquid inside Leeteuk’s cell harden. When all the process is done, he took Leeteuk with him back to their cottage and laid him on the bed and spread a big box of rose petal before Kyuhyun leave. No one knows what happen to Leeteuk because after that incident, Kyuhyun ask to change hospital far from Seoul. Far from everyone that knows him and Leeteuk and he still visits his lover that forever sleeping time to time.

 

A/N: my first Suju fanfic and i end up kill the leader... i like it and i'll kill the other next time ^^