Chapter 1

It Hurts

Hyomin’s POV

It has been 7 years since we debuted, these 7 years are the best periods of my life as I am able to fulfil my dreams….. and I’ve got to meet you….. You, who bought me both happiness and sorrow. I still remember so vividly the times when we were roommates, that period hold so much wonderful memories of us. It is when we start to get really close with each other. Yes, we did fight a lot when we were roommates, most of the times due to small stuffs. Always fighting about who is the real owner of the stuffs we have, hahaha. I still remember our late night talks that we will always have before we drift off to sleep. You would tell me all your troubles and happiness and I would always be your listening ear and adviser like how a good unnie will be. We would also share a lot of skinship with each other, even though it is partly due to what the company want. But, we were both sure that even without the company’s order, we would still share a lot of skinship, it is something very natural to us as we were really close. I love it every time when you hug me, your warmth makes me feels so protected and loved. I still remember the times where we both giggle and laugh with each other when there were so many minyeon shippers, feeling proud of it. I still remember that one time in a radio show where you chose me instead of Eunjung, you have no idea how joyful I was.

Most of the time, you would always stick close to me, calling me your yeobo……. We were so close back then……. And everything changes after that happened….. we started drifting apart…. Further and further away from each other. 2015, the year when we started to drift apart ...... 2015, the year when you were no longer single. I still remember I was anticipating you to come back home from your filming on a cruise, I miss you so much and I have also make sure that your birthday was celebrated by reminding the crew since during your birthday you would still be on the cruise. Looking at how happy you are when you post a picture of yourself with the cake on Instagram makes me smile. However, it is also when my heart broke into pieces that cannot be fixed when I saw the news of you dating. I drank and drank on that day……I don’t even remember how many bottles of alcohol I have drank…..trying so desperately to take away the pain that I am feeling. I’ve tried everything to take away the pain, I've tried drinking, taking tons of painkillers, I even tried to hurt myself physically to take away the emotional pain. However, it still hurts, it still hurts even now. When I am getting better, my heart broke again as though it haven’t been broken enough. It broke again when I see you and Eunjung being so close together while we are drifting apart from each other. I’ve thought that my heart has already been too broken, that it can’t be broken anymore, but I was wrong. I was damn wrong. It was so obvious that we are drifting apart that our fans also know it, we also started to avoid eye contacts with each other……. We no longer share the lovey dovey moments that we used to have, even when there is, it is just for show…. For the fans….

When we are having our comeback this year, I can see that you enjoyed this comeback very much, when I watched our live performance you will always have a bright smile on your face that is still able to make my heart skipped every single time. However, I have also noticed that you have gotten skinner, haven’t you been eating well? I have always wanted to ask you if you are okay, but you would always be with Eunjung or other unnie, so I didn’t have a chance to. But I am glad that you are still the strong dino that we know as you still beat all of us when we were arm wrestling during a facebook live show. I still remember how you easily win me. I also remember how my heart is doing flips and turns when you hold my hand. You were smiling so brightly…. But do you know that your unnie is hurting all these times? Even though you were smiling so brightly, we were avoiding eye contact with each other…… Furthermore, when I see how close you are with Eunjung during fansign, it hurts… it really really hurts. Now, you would always stand beside her and share skinship with her. Looking at you two leaning against each other hurts me…… and it hurts even more when I remembered how you would lean against me in the past….. and all those skinship we share in the past will be memories…. only memories... Because, we can never go back to be like how we are before…. It hurts so much when I remind myself that…..But we both knew that, that is the truth. Even though my heart has been stabbed and broken so many times…..  my stubborn heart still loves you…. I still loves you…. Jiyeon-ah…. My source of Happiness and Sorrow. 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've decided to write this after i scroll through the explore page on instagram and saw so many eunyeon moments...... 

I hope that you guys enjoyed reading this even though it is very short! Thanks for reading! :)