Meant To Be

It's about us

Many people, have been wondering about Baekhyun and Taeyeon relationship now. Some say they are still together. Others say their relationship has ended. Interaction between them getting lesser and their shippers is for sure waiting for their interaction one day. June 18 2014, Baekhyun and Taeyeon reported to be dating, has hurt a lot of fans heart. Some able to accept the fact, but some couldn't. There were a lot negative more than positive so they decided to stay away from each other after the news.

~

"What are you planning to do unnie?" Yoona asked the blonde hair girl.

The younger members worried about what their leader going to do about her relationship.

"Molla" Taeyeon finally answer Yoona.

"Are you going to end it?" Tiffany asked her best friend.

"I guess should. No, I mean its a must for me to end. No matter what, I dosen't want his career or either exo career won't work well just because of an ahjumma like me" The blonde girl said and sighed.

Her members can't do anything but sigh because they know she have been reading those mean comment, again and again, and again.

"How are you going to tell him? He won't let you go i swear" Hyoyeon said worriedly.

"I don't know. I will either leave him by messaging because it will be better or I will meet up with him" Taeyeon said while playing with her fingernails.

The other 7 girls knows that Baekhyun and Taeyeon truly loved one another.

5 days later
"Tiffany and I will be waiting for you inside so once you've done talking with him, come out as soon as possible because at this timing reporter may be slacking around here" Sunny said before Taeyeon went out from the car.
Taeyeon nervously walk towards the practice room because that's where Baekhyun is waiting for her.

"Oh, you're here" Baekhyun said as soon as Taeyeon walked in.

"Baek, actually I have something really important to say" Taeyeon quickly said because she was too nervous.

"What is it? You don't want to sit down first?" Baekhyun nervously said because Taeyeon has never gave him this expression whenever they met.

"I-i actually.. Okay truthfully, we have to end this Byun Baekhyun.No matter how much you loves me or whatever, we need to end this. You still have a long way to go and don't make your fans disppointed with you" Taeyeon said as fast as a train and she wished this moments could end soon because she's too hurt.

"W-what are you talking about?" Baekhyun voice shivered.

"Im saying that we must end our relationship. Is it too hard for you to understand? I don't like you at all Baekhyun. It's just a fake relationship. But don't misunderstood, I'm not using you" Taeyeon said coldly and was getting ready to leave since Baekhyun is not replying.

"Kim Taeyeon freaking stay there!" Baekhyun shouted behind the tears he was holding in.

Taeyeon dosen't dare to look behind since she knew he was already crying. It will just hurt her heart more. She had to lie. It is a stupid decision of hers but she still used that decision. Taeyeon stood there without moving.

"I-i'll will let you go. Glad you told me the truth because if not, my feelings would just continue to be played. Thanks for being honest enough and I'll try my best to not hurt my fans feelings again. You may leave now, sunbaenim" Baekhyun said formally.

Taeyeon was hurting so much. She was hating herself for being stupid too. She's just hoping that Baekhyun could find a better girl, way more better than her. Taeyeon quicked dashed out from the practice room and quickly went inside the car.

"I-i lied. I lied. Kim Taeyeon is so stupid cause she lied" Taeyeon choked as she cried uncontrollably.

"Y-yah what did you say to him?" Even her best friend for 10 years was shocked seeing her crying like this.

"I-i t-told him that I don't like him..And he believe. Im s-sure he's h-hating o-on me now" Taeyeon said while sobbing.

"You know, sometimes you just has to let go of someone, whether it hurts or not, its unavoidable" Sunny said while driving.

"And you gotta act normal taeng. Since you lied, you gotta act like nothing happened. Deep down, we know it gonna hurts him but you still need to act as if nothing happened. If you're scared about Exo going around telling people you're like a hoe then i will make sure he die on that day" Tiffany protectively said.

A week pass by, a month pass by, they slowly drifting far away from one another, to avoid hurt.

*kringggg*

"Yoboseyo?" Tiffany picked up the call.

"Noona, its me, Chanyeol" Chanyeol said.

"Ah ne, why do you call me? Need anything?" Tiffany asked Chanyeol.

"Ani, I know its been months noona but can I really know what's the reason Taeyeon noona ask for break up?" Chanyeol asked politely.

"Hmm, let's meet at our group meeting normal place and noona will explain everything" Tiffany said and both of them ended the call.

1 hour later
"Oh, you arrived early yeol" Tiffany said with her eyesmile.

"Ah ne noona, by the way, I've bought you Latte on the way here" Chanyeol said and gave her.

"Gomawo yeollie" Tiffany thanks him with her eyesmile and sit down.

"Truthfully.." Tiffany start the conversation.

"That short stubborn girl aka Kim Taeyeon still loves that have no idea guy aka Byun Baekhyun but"

"But?" Chanyeol asked.

"Taeyeon dosen't want Exo or either his career to ended up failing because there's a lot of immatured fans that dosen't approve them.. She dosen't want Exo to have a hard time. She was being stupid indeed because they could have just pretend they are not together anymore but she was too stupid of not thinking about that" Tiffany explained and sigh thinking about Taeyeon.

"Noona, want plan something interesting?" Chanyeol asked Tiffany with am excited tone.

"What is it?" Tiffany said as she widen her eyes.

"First of all, Taeyeon noona still loves Baekhyun right?" The taller guy asked.

"She keeps denying but I've known her long enough to know her real feelings" The shorter girl replied.

"Noona, what will you feel if you saw someone you still loves with other girls and he looks like he has forgetten about you fully and acts nothing happen infront of you" Chanyeol asked Tiffany.

"I will feel like killing him and most probably, I will rant to my members and cry" Tiffany said.

"AH AH SO THAT'S THE PLAN? TO MAKE TAEYEON JEALOUS?" Tiffany said with her high pitched voice while being excited.

"I was thinking about putting Seulgi inside this story" Chanyeol said and smile mischievously.

"Good idea yeol. I will feel bad about doing this but I kinda sure their relationship will be okay again after this because Taeyeon will regret things that she shouldn't have done" Tiffany said and both of them laughed.

"Noona, I will give Baekhyun a call now because he won't believe me if I told him that Taeyeon noona still like him so I need you as my evidence" Chanyeol said before giving Baekhyun a call.

"Bacon"

"Why are you disturbing me yeol" Baekhyun said with a frustrated tone.

"Baekhyun ah have you been so stressed about someone leaving you that's why you pissed off until like this" Tiffany playfully and high-five with Chanyeol.

"YAH! Wait ani mian, it's a girl's voice.. Holy mianhae Fany noona" Baekhyun apologize after recognize Tiffany's voice.

"I have a favor to ask you to do Baek.. I know you're good at acting so help us and yourself too" Tiffany said while Baekhyun has no clue what is going on.

"Truthfully, Taeyeon dosen't mean any words she said to you on that day. She was acting and I'm sure she did so great until you believe in her acting. Anyway, straight to the point, you must act like you close with Seulgi whenever Taeyeon is around. You will see her getting annoyed aka jealous after seeing both of you together. I will infrom Seulgi about this plan so don't worry too much" Tiffany explained fully to Baekhyun who now has know what is going on.

"That girl, why is she even hurting herself more" Baekhyun said and sighed.

"Yah yah don't be sad because she still loves you till the bottom of her " Tiffany said and it makes the three of them laughed.

Baekhyun for sure is happy to know the truth of Taeyeon feelings. The woman that have been missing all this time.

~

"Seulgi ah, can unnie ask you for help?" Tiffany called seulgi.
"Yes unnie, sure" Seulgi said.

"Okay I'm sure you don't know about this yet but Baekhyun and Taeyeon has broken up few months ago but you know, Taeyeon had to lie about the reasons why she wanna break up.. She keep denying that she still loves him but deep down, I know she still loves him, so much. So, whenever Taeyeon is around, I want you to be close with Baekhyun and see what's Taeyeon reaction. I have told Baekhyun about this so don't worry and my purpose of doing this is because I want them to live happily with each other" Tiffany explained to Seulgi fully.

"Ah I get it unnie.. I will help you" Seulgi agreed to help Tiffany.

Tiffany also explain to Snsd members while Chanyeol explain to Exo members. Now, all of them know what's the plan already except for the innocent girl, Kim Taeyeon.
As time pass by, Taeyeon is still the same, quiet all day but she has to pretend infront of her fans that she's happy when actually she's not. Her members dosen't give up to cheer her up every single day. The party that SM going to have and finally, the plan that they has plan. All of them is excited to do the plan while waiting for the right time to do the plan. Taeyeon was sitting alone and suddenly she saw Baekhyun talking with girls, but to her he's flirting. As what they expected, she's jealous. She went to the toilet and calm herself down.

"Yah I think starting to get jealous" Baekhyun said to Chanyeol.

"Great job Baek" Tiffany said to Baek and give him thumps up.

While Taeyeon, in the toilet, pissed with herself off for no reason. After she went out from the toilet, she saw something that make her pissed off more. Baekhyun was dancing with Seulgi happily and they looked like a couple.

Taeyeon Pov
Even if they're dating, they don't need to show it off here. Tiffany come and sit with me.

"Why you look so stress?" Tiffany asked me who's now staring at Baekhyun and Seulgi direction.

"Look at them. I mean like they dosen't need to show it off here even if they're a couple right. Urgh!" I said with much jealousy in me and look at other places.

~

"What's wrong with them dancing together happily like that? You and him did the same thing back then when you guys were together" Tiffany said and chuckled.

"Can you like side me instead? What kind of best friend are you even.. You making me thinking more negative" Taeyeon said and sighed while lowering her head to play with her nails.

"I sense jealousy. You still loves him, don't you? Stop denying because I'm your best friend and I know you well kiddo" Tiffany said and smirked at Taeyeon.

"I'm not jealous! For what even. Heol~" Taeyeon said as if she's really not jealous when actually she's.

"Yea yea keep denying" Tiffany said and chuckled at her best friend's behaviour.

"I-i'm gonna move on" Taeyeon said softly but Tiffany can still heard her.

"Wae? Are you going to give up just like this?" Tiffany asked her.

"I should, right? He has someone better right now. And at least, younger than me. If he's happy, I'm fine" Taeyeon said and smile slightly.

"You're really an angel i swear" Tiffany said and looked at her best friend.

"It's just that I love him so much. I'm really fine if he's really happy" Taeyeon said.

"What if he still likes you? What if he still loves you after all this time?" Tiffany asked Taeyeon.

"Then, I would gladly accept him back in my life. I can't live without him" Taeyeon mumble but Tiffany still can understand.

Finally, this is the time everyone has been waiting for. The lights all suddenly off and there's someone familiar to Taeyeon standing on the stage, while the spotlight is all at him. It's the guy she has been missing, Byun Baekhyun. Baekhyun look at her from far and stare at her lovingly.

"Kim Taeyeon, our members planned all of this for us. Just for us. First of all, Seulgi and I had nothing special. We planned to make you feel jealous because you keep denying the fact that you still loves me" Baekhyun stops for awhile and chuckled.

"Second of all, I want to thank all of our members and sm family for helping me to do this and supporting our relationship even though some fans still hating on us" Baekhyun said while looking at the girl infront of him lovingly.

Taeyeon was shocked but at the same time she is glad because the guy that she still loves is infront of her.

"Third of all, would you be mine Kim Taeyeon? Can start all over again?" Baekhyun ask her while looking into her eyes.

Taeyeon answer his question by hugging him and Baekhyun gladly hug her back. She cried as soon as she is in his embrace.

"Yah why are you crying?" Baekhyun asked while patting her head.

"Ca-cause I can't bear to live without you" Taeyeon said while sobbing.

After Taeyeon had enough of crying, Baekhyun make Taeyeon look at him.

"You know I won't ever leave you and I love you. Always and forever" Baekhyun said while caressing her cheek.

"I love you too" Taeyeon said softly because she's embarrassed that the whole sm family is now teasing them.

"And lastly, fourth of all, I have a song prepared for you. It's 'I love you' by Just" Baekhyun said as he cleared his throat.

"Where are you? Can you still not see my heart?
I long for you, I miss you so I can’t forget you
My heart for you

I love you
I need you
Words I want to say to you
Words that make my heart race

I love you
I need you.
Even if we’re in different places
I’ll forever only look at you

Maybe my clumsy love pushed you away
Please remember me who only looks at you, who only longs for you
I’ve never forgotten you

I love you
I need you
If I meet you again
If love comes to me

I love you
I need you
My foolish heart
Is loving you again today

Come a little closer to me
My foolish love won’t let you go

From far away, I am only hoping you will come
You know my heart for you

I love you
I need you
Words I want to say to you
Words that make my heart race

I love you
I need you
Even if we’re in different places
I’ll forever only look at you"

Everyone clapped for Baekhyun after he has finished singing for Taeyeon. The words that he has been wanting to say when they were seperated. That night, was the happiest night for the both of them. Sm family were more than happy seeing this couple get back together. They tried to ignore each other on stage but back stage, they jokes around and sometimes, people jealous of them because despite the hate that some fans still gave, they still last together no matter how hard it is.

"If their love is meant to be, no one can seperate them. It's call fate afterall"


A/N:YEHET AHHAHA oneshot done:) i think this is my longest ff lmao