001 (Edited)

Glad I Found You (Edited)

Namjoon was known as ‘God of Destruction’ because of how he would always manage to break things that lies silently around him. He would always find the way to break them into pieces, without purpose. That’s how he is. It’s not that he did it with purpose, it’s just that he used a little too much of his energy, even without his power.

            Kim Namjoon lives alone in his cold apartment in the middle of Seoul. He have friends, yes friends of his liking. He have Jimin, the cute little guy who is so whipped with his soulmate, Yoongi. He have Hoseok who is now happy working at the upper organization where they investigate and monitor the movement of vampires.

Last but not least, he have the VKook couple. Jongkook is the youngest of them all and it still brought a smile whenever he would reminisce the time where V or Taehyung found jongkook. It was hilarious. Taehyung who has 4D personality clicked perfectly with the shy yet playful vampire. Taehyung at that time was walking towards their table at the cafeteria when Jongkook accidentally smack his head, thinking that he got the right person. Being the famous person Taehyung is, as people would describe him as someone who they need to protect and because he is the sunshine in their college, everybody stopped at what they were doing.

Jongkook was about to yelled to his friend, whom he thought he was, when it was actually Taehyung just because they had the same hair color, immediately stopped and gaped when he realised the stare that people gave him. Jongkook looked up and immediately Namjoon knew they were soulmate because Taehyung smiled so bright that it almost make him go blind. Long story short, they were together after that.  

The theories or legend or myths saying that vampire is immortal and could live longer more than 1000 years is not true at all. The part where they are immortal is true however, they are more or less like human.

They do get aged, it’s just that they aged late, their span of life is short either but longer than human. If human has a span of life of 75 years old, they could live up to 100 years. They will get die too, either from being killed or it is their time.

Yes, all of them are vampire, if that is what you are wondering. Among them, Namjoon is the strongest because of his bloodline. He is more powerful and scared by the people in the vampire community. However, inside, he is just a clumsy child that likes to spit out jokes and tease his friends. His friends and he is a group of vampire that are known as the powerful team. Jongkook’s presence had completed their group despite being the last to join them.

All of them has the speed and strength, but each of them has something unique that each of them can control. Yoongi, being the music genius he is, is the vampire of melancholy, where he could make music anywhere and anytime. Honestly, Namjoon always get awed by his ability because he could make someone went crazy or teared up by a single note.

Jimin, has the ability of sixth sense and are able to control the air. Jimin’s gentle wind would always soothing, Namjoon liked his gentle wind. Hosoek is very brilliant and intelligent, he has the ability to control time. His timing is always great that Namjoon has hard time to keep up because he would always shows up without warning and make the entire students in the college freeze.

Taehyung has the ability to control lighting and he has an incredible sight. He could see things that is beyond human’s sight. Jongkook compliments him, Jongkook has very strong body build and high stamina.

He will always help Taehyung in everything as he has a very good hearing and has the ability to control water. It’s amazing how Jongkook could make a bubble of water out of nowhere.

Now, Namjoon being the strongest of them all has the ability to use dark magic with his high level of mana and capacity, his magic could destroy this whole world. Namjoon has an acute senses and would always calm in making a decision. He is a respected leader when it comes to business.

Namjoon smiled as he remembered the way he met his friends. Unexpected yet enticing experience for him. He was glad that he have them. He looked up to the sky from his veranda at his apartment. Living in the upper level of the apartment allows him to be closer to the sky and breathed in the midnight breeze.

He have class tomorrow until afternoon. He doesn’t have to work because he have been given money by the organization to live peacefully. Namjoon walked back to his living room and close the door of his veranda and loud thud echo in his house. Namjoon froze for a moment.

Namjoon felt uneasy because that sound came from his front door, usually Namjoon would always know whenever someone is approaching his home and he would always be prepare because he is acute in his sense as hell.

Namjoon close the door of his veranda and lock it, trying to concentrate to someone in front of his front door. Namjoon felt his sweat flows freely at the back of his body because whoever is at his front door definitely not his friend and thus this guy has a strong magic around him, almost as the same level of him.

Namjoon, however stepped closer to his door, when he sensed that there is no dangerous aura being emitted from the guy. It was hard for Namjoon to break that guy’s barrier and because this guy is almost at par as him, Namjoon had to use a lot of energy to break the barrier.

He quickened his step when he sense that guy is in distress and is now lying lifelessly outside his home. He opened the door only to be greeted by someone with a blond hair, plump lips and face like an angel that almost make Namjoon’s knee went weak.

“Help” Namjoon snapped from his thought and immediately scooped the blonde guy into his arm, closes his door and swiftly went to his bedroom, although there are other guest rooms but who cares?

Namjoon carefully placed the guy on his bed and scanned the guy’s condition. He is hurt, badly but he is healing by himself although it will take a few days or a week for him to be completely healed because his power are not strong enough to heal himself at a short time.

Namjoon stood up and get a cleaned towel for him to wipe the blood stained on the blondie’s face and arms, before he went back to the bathroom and went to his living room. He had used his magic to conceal his place from any unwanted intruder that might be looking for the blondie. Namjoon didn’t know why he saved that guy but the moment he laid his eyes on him, he knew that the blondie is his soulmate.

As much as Namjoon wanted to channel his energy to his soulmate so that he could recover quickly, Namjoon needs to listen to his story first. Namjoon let out a sigh. So much happened in one night.

“Looks like I’ll be sleeping on the couch for today”. He chuckled.

It can’t be help since his soulmate is resting in his room. Why he did not placed his soulmate in the guest room, he himself don’t know.

___________________________________________________________________

Jin woke up, feeling light-headed and hungry as hell. He has been running for miles trying to escape his abusive father in his apartment in Daegu. Jin looked at his surrounding and figure that he must have reached his soulmate’s place. How did he know? Because he has the ability to see the future. He had seen Namjoon’s face countless time in his dream and he even knew where he lived. That’s why he took the chance to run away and ran for miles just so he can reach his soulmate’s place.

He knew that his father was going to kill him last night but he was caught off guard he found his late mother’s music box that he hadn’t realised that his father had sneaked up behind his back and stabbed him a countless time. He hadn’t be able to use his power because his father is not his real father. His father is a normal human, who does not know anything about creatures like him. He was glad though that his soulmate is also a vampire.

His wound almost healed overnight because he had force himself to use his magic so that his wound could easily be healed. He looked to his right side and found a bowl of porridge on the bed side with a note.

Will be back this afternoon. Rest yourself. We’ll talk soon, soulmate.

Jin barely let out a smile in his life because of his abusive step-father. Somehow, Namjoon’s words is so calming that he felt protected. Jin albeit he is a vampire with a powerful power, can’t bring himself to hurt the poor human because he is kind like that. No, he is afraid that he will be hated and his secret will get exposed.

So, he decided to stay quiet. However, the mental and physical abuses get to him. Jin does not have anyone in his life. His mother was a vampire but she had died. It was her time, Jin knew. So he depends on his step-father a lot. His step-father was so kind and have gentle eyes whenever he looks at Jin. Both his step-father and his mother was very proud of him.

It all changed when his mother died and his step-father had changed completely. Jin’s life story is cliché but he can’t help himself from crying every night. Tears flows freely when he remembered his step-father. He is worried about his condition, because as much as he hates Jin, Jin still loves him, because his step-father was his friend, his teacher, his mentor and his father.

Jin sobbed harder because the pain was unbearable for him to hold anymore. He regretted his action of leaving his step-father alone in their house but he had to because he does not want his father to get blamed.

Meanwhile, Namjoon felt a surge of emotions in him when he was having break with his friends. He hadn’t realised that tears has been flowing freely on his face until Yoongi pointed it out. Automatically, all of them stopped eating and looked at Namjoon, worried.

“Hyung?” Taehyung asked, wiping the tears with his free hand.

Namjoon unable to control himself. He knew that these feelings are from his soulmate. Grief, remorse, sadness and mostly regrets flows inside him freely and strongly that the pain was too much. Namjoon’s face gets red and tears flows uncontrollably that he had to lean his head to Taehyung’s shoulder who is sitting beside him.

“Hyung!” Taehyung screamed when Namjoon cried as if someone had died and he was unable to save whoever it was. By now, everyone in the cafeteria is looking at them, wondering what had happened.

Yoongi acted fast by carrying Namjoon bride style and Jimin as if understood what Yoongi had wanted, he stood up followed by their friends and grab Namjoon’s bag and followed Yoongi to his studio in their college. Yoongi carefully placed Namjoon on his sofa inside his studio and grabbed the blanket that had prepared whenever he would sleep at his studio. The rest of their friends followed and locked the studio’s door.

All of them watching Namjoon with sadness and worried because they had never seen Namjoon acted like this. Namjoon cried too much that his voice became hoarse. Jimin who has been soothing Namjoon by his gentle wind and draw patterns on his back, stopped immediately when a flash shown right in front of him.

Jimin had seen someone inside Namjoon’s room, in his apartment who is also crying with the same remorse as Namjoon is crying. Jimin widened his eyes as he realised what is happening, he looked up only to have his eyes locked with Yoongi, as if telling him to share what he had saw in through his sixth sense.

“Namjoon’s soulmate” Jimin spoke.

All of them gaped at the fact and realisation hit them lie a truck. Of course. When a soulmate felt too much pain, it became unbearable for the other soulmate to bear the pain. It happened whenever the soulmate’s feelings or mentality is disturbed that had caused them to feel great pains.

“Make him stop, please. I can’t-“Namjoon cried in pain. He can’t. His soulmate’s pain was so great that he could almost felt the grief that his soulmate is feeling right now. Jimin cried because he is sensitive like that and because he can’t stand watching the older is in pain.

“Hyung, can you use your wind to send a message to that person? Tell him to calm himself because Namjoon hyung is also hurting right now” Jongkook suggested.

“You’re right Kookie but first I need to connect my energy with Namjoon hyung first” Jimin brought his hand to each side of Namjoon’s head.

“Hyung, I need you to channel your thought to me so that I could deliver your message to that person, okay?” Namjoon nodded. Jimin looked at Yoongi looking for strength and Yoongi smiled, knowing that his Jimin will do well like he always do.

Jimin closed his eyes and focus on Namjoon’s energy at the same time, a gentle breeze slowly made their way out from Yoongi’s studio, delivering Namjoon’s word to the guy in blonde.  

They watched as Namjoon slowly recover himself from his crying mess and breathe calmly against Yoongi’s chest who has been holding him since they arrived in his studio. The pain was so great that it exhausted Namjoon. Jimin let go of his hold from Namjoon’s head and watched as Namjoon slowly opened his eyes.

“Are you okay now, hyung?” Jimin asked. Namjoon nodded, as he did not trust his voice. He felt like his voice will cracked more if he let out a sound. Namjoon let his head rest for a while in Yoongi’s chest before he stood up.

“I need to check on him. I will introduce you guys to him later. Thank you guys” Namjoon smiled, grateful that his friends were there at the right moment.

The rest smiled at retreating figure but then couldn’t help but to feel worried.

“I’m still worried” Kookie said

“Don’t worry kid. He’ll be fine” Yoongi pulled Jimin to his embrace. “So, when are you going to get yourself out from my studio?”

“What the hell, hyung?” Taehyung scoffed, but carried Jongkook out of the place anyway.

 

Namjoon arrived at his place later than he thought. He stopped dead at his front door, unsure whether or not to open it. He was afraid to open the door and looked at his soulmate’s condition. He was so sure that his soulmate’s condition is wrecked and Namjoon didn’t know how to help him. All of his thought went out of the window when his door opens and revealed the stranger.

Namjoon looked up, shocked because his soulmate knew that he has been standing in front of his porch. Namjoon however didn’t waste the time to nagged him because how could his soulmate moved from his bed when he is not fully healed yet. Jin was startled when Namjoon started to open his mouth and nagged at him for being clumsy and moved around the apartment when he shouldn’t be doing it. Jin couldn’t helped but to let out a soft giggle that didn’t went unnoticed by Namjoon.

Namjoon was embarrassed because not only did he was caught red-handed by his soulmate but also made a fool out of himself. He was about to apologize for nagging at Jin when he saw the set of foods on his table.

“You cooked?!” Namjoon accidentally let out a shriek because he was not expecting his soulmate to be cooking when he is hurt like this. Jin froze because he was sure that his soulmate don’t like him now because of the trouble that he had cause to the older.

He had forgotten how his soulmate could be affected by his feelings, he was so sad and regret that he had accidentally released the feelings that he has been holding for a long time. He had released it in a full drive that he was so sure that Namjoon hurt the most among both of them.

Jin decided to cook because he wanted to apologize for what he had done so had woke up to the bathroom although he had to struggle a bit. He had found Namjoon’s sweater and short that fits him perfectly. So he cooked what he guess are Namjoon’s favourite. It seems that Namjoon are able to read his mind, not that soulmate could read each other’s mind because Jin found himself in Namjoon’s embrace.

“I’m not mad. I was just worried because your wounds are not fully healed and to cook requires a lot of energy” Namjoon caressed his hair and Jin decided that he loves the feelings.

It’s funny how Namjoon found himself easily gave in to the blondie and felt connected in a way that he can’t fathom. Namjoon decided that it was because they are soulmate and it is natural for them to feel connected and drawn to each other easily. He had seen how Yoongi and Taehyung would always give in to their soulmate easily and vice versa. Maybe this is the feelings that his friend felt everytime they have their soulmate in their embrace. Namjoon loves the feeling of the blondie’s body fits perfectly into his frame and how his breath softly hit his neck.

“I’m sorry” Namjoon knew why he apologized.

“Don’t apologize. I’m here for you” Namjoon said. “I don’t get your name by the way”

“Oh, sorry. Kim Seokjin. You’re Kim Namjoon” Namjoon raised his eyebrow and look down to see his Jin is a blushing mess. Namjoon let out a chuckle as he broke the hug and lead them to have their meal.

 

_________________________________________________________________

After that incident, Jin became careful of his feelings. He doesn’t want Namjoon to be suffered anymore because of him. Namjoon has been very nice and very good to him. He had helped in a way that Jin knew he can’t repay.

He had set a meeting without Jin’s knowing with his father and he was glad that the meeting went well. Jin’s father regretted of his doing and said that when he found out that there was blood anywhere and Jin was nowhere to be seen, it was like losing his wife all over again. Jin had cried so much that day, in his father arm.

Jin smiled reminiscing the memory. He don’t know what would happen if he hadn’t met Namjoon that night. After a few weeks, he has been staying with Namjoon and got a job on his own, Namjoon brought him to meet his friends. Jin was happy because of how acceptable Namjoon’s friends could be. Immediately, he gained the nickname “The Mother of The Group”.

It was nothing, really.

Jin hadn’t realised that he had acted like a mother in the group when Yoongi pointed it out one day.

“You know, you’re like a mom”

“What do you mean?” Jin had to resist to ask Yoongi from stop talking because at the same time, he was busy preparing food for Jongkook. Jin was socked to know that Jongkook will skip his breakfast because he needs to prepare for his early dance practise and he heard that Taehyung will sometime force him to eat by shoving a spoonful of foods to his mouth.

“Ever since you came, it’s like a completed puzzle. You care for everyone’s well-being like you are right now, preparing foods for the boys and scold and nag at us whenever we do something ‘not nice’ as you quoted it” Jin rolled his eyes at that.

It was true. “Is that a bad thing?” Jin asked, by now had finished packing lunch box for Jongkook.

“No, it was more than good and nice. We glad that you came. At least, someone could watch over Namjoon when one of us is not around”

“Oh please, don’t remind me” Jin and Yoongi laughed. “Thank you, Yoongi. I was scared when the first time I met all of you. Scared of rejection. It’s not that I care for all of you just because I am the oldest and that I am Namjoon’s soulmate, it’s because I have grown fond of you guys. Although you guys are vampires, you could be pretty reckless, you know”.

Yoongi smirked, not denying the statement because it was true. There was one time, when Taehyung almost exposed himself as a vampire when he was drunk at a public place. Jimin had to drag him away not before created a mini typhoon in the restaurant so that people couldn’t see them and being the genius in computer he is, he had deleted all videos and pictures in the cyber regarding the incident.

“Thank you, Yoongi” Jin smiled. “Now, please bring this to Jongkook, ask him to share this with Taehyung and the big one is for you and Jimin”

“Woahh, daebak. You made this for us?” Yoongi stared in horror at the big box in his hands. Jin nodded while gesturing Yoongi to move now, or else he will be late.

“Damn, hyung. You’re the best”

“Language, Mister”

Jin turned back to see one lunch box that is halfway done. Quickly, he wrapped the lunch box and clean the kitchen. Namjoon had eaten his breakfast because Jin will always make sure he would never skip his breakfast and will always try his best to prepare a very healthy lunch by the time Namjoon’s went home.

“Hoseok-ah, I made breakfast, more like brunch for you”

Jin smiled when he recognise the familiar fragrance that Hoseok give off whenever he is around. Hoseok had come swiftly and instantly in the living room the moment he had heard Jin called out his name. Hoseok also one of those people who would always skip his meal so like a mother he is, Jin never failed to prepare a bento from him. Hoseok run childishly to the kitchen with a big smile on his face that could outshine the sunlight while cheering.

“Thank you, Umma Jin”

“Yes, yes. Be sure to eat. Now go before someone noticed that you’ve gone from your office”

Hoseok took the lunch box from the kitchen counter and salute to Jin before disappear into thin air, teleporting himself to his own office.

Jin sighed in content the moment he is alone in the house.

He is glad that he could meet all of them. They had treated him so well that Jin couldn’t believe that such people exist. Most of all, he is glad that he have Namjoon by his side. That clumsy grandpa never failed to amuse him every day because of his clumsiness and his cuteness.

“Baby, I’m home” Jin heard the front door clicked and widen his eyes. Namjoon wasn’t supposed to be home a few hours from now.

“You’re early”

“Yup, my class cancelled and so I decided to go home. I have no ideas right now if I go to the studio”

Jin nodded, acknowledging him. “Wait here then. You could take a shower or a nap. I will prepare for our lunch” Jin smiled.

Namjoon move to sit beside Jin and hugged him. Jin immediately placed his head on Namjoon’s chest while engulfing himself in Namjoon’s scent.

“Actually, let’s go out on a date. We haven’t had the time for ourselves since the boys are an expert ers” Namjoon looked down to Jin who is now smiling so wide that Namjoon felt how lucky he is to have him by his side.

“I like that”.